Permalänk

D5 hastighet med Phobya 1080?

In the system in picture below (click for larger), I'm Running a Laing D5 with EK top on speed level 1.
It's 2x 360 Magicool extreme, 2x 7950 EK FC fullcover, some tubing and so on.

If I replace the 2 360radiators with a Phobya 1080 would I still be able to run the pump at level 1?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av grandpatzer:

In the system in picture below (click for larger), I'm Running a Laing D5 with EK top on speed level 1.
It's 2x 360 Magicool extreme, 2x 7950 EK FC fullcover, some tubing and so on.

If I replace the 2 360radiators with a Phobya 1080 would I still be able to run the pump at level 1?

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg498/grandpatzer/th_IMG1...

Only one way to find out

Visa signatur

Ledare & Webbansvarig inom www.balderdash-gaming.com

Permalänk
Cooling Stuff

should work, that huge phobya 1080 radiator is higflow and its in one piece, two riadiators have more fittings... so everything should work as good as with two 360's

Visa signatur

Cooling Stuff Fri frakt för sweclockers medlemmar, skriv rabatt kod: SWECLOCKERS
Hur montera system

Permalänk
Skrivet av Cooling_Stuff:

should work, that huge phobya 1080 radiator is higflow and its in one piece, two riadiators have more fittings... so everything should work as good as with two 360's

Tack, pratar svenska frågade samma sak på engelskt forum och hade inte tid att översätta

Har kollat på recensioner och hittar inte "pressure drop" på Phobya 1080, men det kanske är likvärdigt 2st 360 radiatorer mao?