I bought and installed new AX860i and H80i

Permalänk
Avstängd

I bought and installed new AX860i and H80i

I bought and installed two iLink products. A power supply AX860i and a water cooler H80i. Unfortunately the power cable and some screws to the cooler was missing (yes new from store) but they are on the way.

I think it will be an unnecessary number of cables with two iLinks product and two USB headers away. Is it any par- adapter?

There was no thermal compound on my H80i. Were not nothing in the manual that it would. I stroked the thermal grease anyway. Can it damage the radiator?

I bought the cooler here: http://www.netonnet.se/art/dator/komponenter/kylning/vattenky...

At last. I have a Corsair Obsidian Series 550D but my old Corsair HX and my new Corsair AX860i don't fit with the screws. 3 screws mounting and the Corsair chassis is the only of 3 I have how corsair power supply don't fit. Why? Did you don't like your one products?

Visa signatur

Höghastighetsfiber är livet :)

Permalänk
Medlem

I'm just wondering, why are you typing in english if your previously threads is in swedish?

Visa signatur

Bildskärm: Acer 27" WQHD 170Hz 2560x1440
Datorsystem: AMD Ryzen 3600 @4.0GHz - Nvidia RTX 3060 - ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS - NZXT H440 Blue
Övrigt: Corsair K95 RGB - Corsair Scimitar - Corsair VOID Wireless

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Zoidberg:

I'm just wondering, why are you typing in english if your previously threads are in swedish?

Corsair thread = eng

Visa signatur

| Ryzen 2600 | * | 16 GB DDR4 | EVGA 1060 6GB SC | * |
| Steam - Toivo |

Permalänk
Inaktiv

Well he's maybe is a abroad student or newly. As long as it isn't against the rules it's fine. Unfortunately i can't help the TS since i don't own these products but smearing out thermal grease shouldn't be a concern and nothing to worry about.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av dj christian:

Well he's maybe is a abroad student or newly. As long as it isn't against the rules it's fine. Unfortunately i can't help the TS since i don't own these products but smearing out thermal grease shouldn't be a concern and nothing to worry about.

the rules is to talk english here, atleast if you want corsair to understand you

citat från om denna forum del

"Eftersom Corsairs personal inte talar svenska är språket i detta forum engelska. Talar du inte engelska, använd översättningstjänster som Google Translate eller be andra medlemmar om hjälp. "

Men nog om det, / Enough about that

Permalänk
Corsair

There should have been TIM pre-applied to the base of the H80i. I would certainly apply some (if you have any) before fitting it. Perhaps your retailer can replace the cooler, since it seems it was not complete?

You can plug the Link cable from the AX860i into the secondary Link input on the H80i, so you only need to use one internal USB header (from the H80i) to have both products connected via Link.

As for the screws, the HX620 is ~5 years old. The screw threads used may have changed since then. But the 860i bundle includes the screws you need.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Toivo83:

Corsair thread = eng

Skrivet av fax110:

the rules is to talk english here, atleast if you want corsair to understand you

citat från om denna forum del

"Eftersom Corsairs personal inte talar svenska är språket i detta forum engelska. Talar du inte engelska, använd översättningstjänster som Google Translate eller be andra medlemmar om hjälp. "

Men nog om det, / Enough about that

Oh, I didn't know about that.
Well, carry on!

Visa signatur

Bildskärm: Acer 27" WQHD 170Hz 2560x1440
Datorsystem: AMD Ryzen 3600 @4.0GHz - Nvidia RTX 3060 - ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS - NZXT H440 Blue
Övrigt: Corsair K95 RGB - Corsair Scimitar - Corsair VOID Wireless

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av Blackbeard:

There should have been TIM pre-applied to the base of the H80i. I would certainly apply some (if you have any) before fitting it. Perhaps your retailer can replace the cooler, since it seems it was not complete?

You can plug the Link cable from the AX860i into the secondary Link input on the H80i, so you only need to use one internal USB header (from the H80i) to have both products connected via Link.

As for the screws, the HX620 is ~5 years old. The screw threads used may have changed since then. But the 860i bundle includes the screws you need.

My HX620 is 7 yers old and still going strong. Corsair quality But about the new AX860i only fit with 3 screws I don't understand.

I now getting the missing part from Swedish distributor Gandalf on the fly.

Citat:

Thanks!

Visa signatur

Höghastighetsfiber är livet :)