Vengeance K70 Brown?

Permalänk
Medlem

Vengeance K70 Brown?

I need to replace my keyboard soon and I just saw that K70 is coming with brown switches and that would be perfect for me. Do you have any info about when they will ship?

Permalänk
Corsair
Skrivet av Perb:

I need to replace my keyboard soon and I just saw that K70 is coming with brown switches and that would be perfect for me. Do you have any info about when they will ship?

They should hit retail stores beginning of July. Some distributors might get them early though.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

They should hit retail stores beginning of July. Some distributors might get them early though.

Thanks, just what I wanted to hear.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

I asked a retailer about when they expected it and they said that there has been a delay and also that there might not even be a Swedish version of this keyboard with brown switches.

Please tell me that this is incorrect! This is the keyboard I've been waiting for a very long time.

Permalänk
Corsair

Let me find out more details about this... I'll provide you an update Perb when I get more accurate info regarding this.

Permalänk
Medlem

Any news about this?

Permalänk
Corsair

I apologize Perb, I totally for forgot to provide you an update about this.

I've contacted our HID team when I saw you post and the reason for the delay was, shortage for brown switches. For some reason, the amount that was produced was not enough to meet demand. That has been settled and they're on their way.

A lot of us here are also waiting for this version, some of us just prefers brown over red switches.

Permalänk
Medlem

Ah, great to hear, I'll sit tight then. Got an ETA even?

Permalänk
Corsair

There are no official timetable at the moment, but chances are - end of this moth would be a safe guess

Permalänk
Medlem

For those of you that are interested, you can preorder this one now: http://www.inet.se/kategori/657/speltangentbord/186/corsair
Brown and Blue switches are coming but it's a very limited shipment apparently.