Premiär! Fyndchans i SweClockers Månadens Drop
Permalänk
Medlem

No Man's Sky

Hej!

Hittade precis en mycket intressant spel trailer på youtube (ofc..), spelet heter No Man's Sky.

Länk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLtmEjqzg7M

Vad jag har förstått så går spelet ut på att utforska andra planeter samtidigt som det är ett survival game! Det finns sjukt många planeter att utforska och vissa är jordliknande storlek! ''No Man's Sky Players Would Need 5 Billion Years to Explore Every Planet for 1 Second''.

Spelet kommer både att släppas till PS4 och PC.

Här är några riktigt bra och informerande tweets och intervjuver citat:

When you start the game you’ll be plonked somewhere on the edge of a galaxy. If you want, you can set up camp on the nearest planet and never leave, exploring the land and sea looking for caves to plunder. Planets will vary in size, with Murray describing some as “earthlike” in scale, requiring “an awfully long time” to make a dent in everything there is to see.

By looking further afield you’ll be rewarded with things such as the ability to upgrade your ship, although Murray is keen to stress this will be limited: "We’re trying to create a game about exploration, we don’t want people flying around on a Death Star laying waste to planets."

It’s important to remember that No Man's Sky isn’t Star Wars. There's no good versus evil narrative; no world to save or princess to rescue: “You’re just a very small part of a real, working universe. It’s up to you to make your own story,” explains Murray. “As you go further into the reaches of the universe you might be forced to engage in combat, both in space and on the ground. You don’t know which planets will be friendly and you might not necessarily be top of the food chain. We’re not trying to make Halo but you will sometimes have to fight to survive.”

With no tutorial and different starting points for each player, no two players will have the same experience playing No Man's Sky. As you explore you can share information about what you find by adding it to the galaxy map, although if you stumble upon a utopia you might want to keep it all to yourself. “I love that in the early days of Minecraft nobody knew how to craft things, that was a really bold move,” says Murray. “I don’t think we’d have the guts to do that but we do want to create a real community around the game, with people telling each other about stuff outside of it.”

We also don’t know exactly how the upgrade system will work and while Murray says there’s no traditional multiplayer lobby, you will interact with other human players within the game: “Think about Journey or Dark Souls. I never felt like anyone was impacting on my game in any major way but I knew I wasn’t alone in there and that made it a lot more enjoyable.” There’s also no due date, although the team has been unwittingly steered towards a 2014 release, mainly because the game’s been included in so many ‘most anticipated games of 2014’ lists.

But these holes in our knowledge don’t matter. Much like our universe we might not know absolutely everything about No Man’s Sky, but to us that feels like a mission accomplished.

Tack för mig!
(Blev ni lika uppspelta av spelet som jag blev?)

Permalänk

Tyvärr så är du lite sen på bollen, trailern släpptes trots allt för två månader sen. Men jag har svårt att se att en indiestudio ska kunna lyckas med det här. Jag är skeptisk.

Visa signatur

Chassi: Antec Three Hundred | CPU: Intel i5 2500K @ 4,5GHz | GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7970 | Mobo: Asus P8P67 | Skärm: BenQ GL2450 | Nätagg: Corsair TX650

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av antonlundin:

Tyvärr så är du lite sen på bollen, trailern släpptes trots allt för två månader sen. Men jag har svårt att se att en indiestudio ska kunna lyckas med det här. Jag är skeptisk.

Minecraft var också en indiestudio.

Permalänk
Skrivet av obnoXIuz:

Minecraft var också en indiestudio.

minecraft är också simplare än vad det här ser ut att vara, mycket simplare grafik och mindre lättare spelmekaniken, mindre dtaljerade miljör, kortare draw-distance bland annat.

Visa signatur

Chassi: Antec Three Hundred | CPU: Intel i5 2500K @ 4,5GHz | GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7970 | Mobo: Asus P8P67 | Skärm: BenQ GL2450 | Nätagg: Corsair TX650

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av antonlundin:

minecraft är också simplare än vad det här ser ut att vara, mycket simplare grafik och mindre lättare spelmekaniken, mindre dtaljerade miljör, kortare draw-distance bland annat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVl1Hmth3HE Kolla på dem här två klippen så får du information hur världen fungerar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g15ANx5T7s

Permalänk

Har hört större spelbolag lova mindre men svikit oss.

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

Kebabrulle

Desktop = AMD A10-6800K, 8GB, AMD R9 290 4GB

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av quattro-2.6:

Har hört större spelbolag lova mindre men svikit oss.

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

*host* Ubisoft *host*

Visa signatur

Intel Core i7 4790k | ASUS STRIX GTX 980 OC | 1TB SAMSUNG 850 EVO