Permalänk
Medlem

Svag bas

Hej alla glada!

Det är så att jag har alldeles nyss formaterat om min dator (w7), efter att ha uppdaterat windows och installerat drivisar till moderkortet, så har jag nu upptäckt att min bas i lurarna är frukastvärt mycket svagare än vad dom var från början.

Det jag använder är:
Razer Tiamat 7.1 lurar
Moderkort: MSI P67A-GD65 REV B3
ljudkort: THX TruStudio PRO

Har både THX driver och realtek driver som kom med moderkortet, har även gått igenom windows egna inställningar men kan inte hitta felet, och även funktionen "boost bass" finns inte som alternativ.
Är inte sådär super kunnig inom ämnet själv.

Hoppas det är någon där ute som kan hjälpa mig, detta är grymt enerverande för jag älskade den intensiva basen jag hade innan.

Tack på förhand!!

Permalänk
Medlem

Detta kommer från Razors hemsida

Citat:

How do I make the Subwoofers work in my headset? I have no bass response!

By default Windows has the Subwoofer channels disabled. Here are a few Windows settings we would like you to check and change to give you a better audio experience. By default Windows dose not send any signal to the sub channels.

To enable this we would like you to go to your Sound settings in the Control Panel and right click on your audio out-put device and click configure. Make sure to select 7.1 in each menu and click next and finished at the end.
Next right click your audio out-put device and go to Properties and click on the Enhancements tab. Now put the check mark in the box that says Bass Boost, then click Apply and OK. You should see a dramatic change in how your headset handles bass.

Please note this only applies to the default windows sound driver. If you have an aftermarket high end sound card please consult the manual or manufacturer on how to enable this feature.