Patch 8.2

Nu äntligen är Test server uppe.

Patch notes:

Main Features of Version 8.2

New Tech Tree: the Chinese make their debut
New American Tech Tree branch
New Premium tanks
New medals

The full list of the patch notes is available below.
How the Public Test Works

Information on how to join the public test will be announced once the test begins.

Thank you for taking part in the public test! Good luck and have fun!

Current Release Notes

New Chinese Tech Tree added (17 vehicles, light, medium and heavy tanks). Light Tank Tier I Renault NC-31 will be automatically added to all players with an available slot.
New line of American tanks added: light tank Т21, light tank Т71, medium tank Т69, medium tank Т54E1, heavy tank T57 (this branch is available to research from the medium М7 tank).
New premium tanks available for purchasing: British heavy tank TOG-2, British tank destroyer АТ-15А, French heavy tank 1945 FCM 50t.
More maps reworked to the new render system: Prokhorovka, Redshire, Erlenberg, Ruinberg.
Reworked sounds of ricochets, tank hits and penetrations
Reworked sounds of rounds hitting landscape and ambient objects
Reworked sounds of low-calibre guns
Added Jordanian flag to emblems
Added the “Patton Valley” achievement for the destruction of 100 M46 Patton or M48A1 Patton III tanks. After the update has been released, all previously destroyed tanks (of these types) will be counted.
Added “commemoratives” – achievements without a grade, which can be granted to a number of players, several times per battle:
‘Lucky’ – Witness the destruction of an enemy vehicle by an enemy team player. You must be 10 metres or less from the enemy vehicle at the moment of its destruction.
‘Cool-Headed’ – Survive at least 10 ricochets and non-penetrations in a row from enemy team players.
‘Spartan’ - Survive a ricochet or non-penetration from an enemy team player. Your vehicle must have less than 10% of its hit points left.
‘Ranger’ - Destroy all enemy light tanks (at least 3) in the course of one battle.

Game mechanics

Fallen trees are now counted as masking cover (like bushes) for the visibility system.
Tank vibration on ruins, rails and small objects has been reduced or completely removed.
Increased radius of gun fire and hit sounds. Changed the way these effects sound from a distance.
‘Brothers-In-Arms’ perk now gives bonus to ‘Mentor’ perk.
Changed to historical armouring of the Т-34-85, IS and Matilda (British) tanks.
Changed the hull weight of the Churchill (Soviet) tank from 22000 to 20869 kg.
Changed the weight of the AEC A190 engine from 400 to 800 kg.
Changed the hull weight of the Valentine (Soviet) tank from 8700 to 8300 kg.
Reduced the research cost of the 2x Leyland E164 engine for Matilda tank to 310 experience points.
Increased the research cost of the Churchill tank after the Matilda tank to 11500 experience points.
Fixed the mechanics of how the “Sniper” achievement is awarded.
“Patrol Duty” achievement is now counted in the “Kay’s Medal” achievement
The Panther M10 has been added to the “Hunter” achievement

Graphics and technical improvements

Draw distance (settings/graphics/draw distance) increased for minimum graphics quality settings from 400 to 600 metres, and from 1000 to 1400 meters for maximum graphics quality.
Improved rendering performance of trees and vegetation – this should reduce performance drawdown in the sniper mode when one has a large amount of vegetation on the screen.
Low performance issue fixed for some configurations (mainly for Radeon VGAs) for the following maps: Steppes, South Coast, Highway, Mines, Widepark, Abbey.
Fixed incorrect auto-detection of the Texture Quality in the Graphics quality menu.
Reworked and optimised some destruction effects of buildings and objects
Some ambient objects were reworked and readjusted based on performance of improved graphics
Added vehicle shadow in garage
Added effects to decrease brightness and density of emblems and inscriptions while in post-mortem mode.

UI

Battle Interface: module icons (left bottom corner of the screen) show the interactive repair progress indicator.
Fixed change in sharp camera angles when interacting with other objects (tanks) in some situations.
In the tank tech tree display, the distance between the levels of the tanks has been reduced.
In the tank tech tree, the exit to the common tech tree for the nation has been changed (the button with the flag of the nation instead of labels or links).
In the tank tech tree, research cost and purchase price for the tanks and modules will be displayed regardless of the state of the tank / module.
In the tech tree, if there are insufficient resources or experience points, the pop up will show how much experience or credits is still needed for levelling / purchase.
In the tech tree, the presentation of a tank’s experience level has been changed.
For post-mortem mode of viewing players from your team:
Fixed drowning indicator display
Added ‘empty ammo-rack’ display
Added a display of the status of tank modules and tank crew-members
Removed display of damage to allies from after-battle statistics
The login message ‘Cannot connect. Probably connection is blocked by firewall’ changed to ‘Unable to connect to the server. Server may be down for maintenance or connection settings check is required’
The message displayed when attempting login with an old version of the client has been changed from: "The login packet sent to the server was malformed" to "Error in authorization on game server. Your game client version may be outdated or damaged’
Changed display of armouring in the interface (without changing the armour itself) of the SU-5, T-46, КV-13, SU-85B, SU-101, Object 268, KV-2, KV-3, IS-3, KV-4, IS-8, IS-7, ISU-152, VK 4502 A, PzKpfw V Panther, Centurion, Centurion Mk. 7/1, FV4202, Covenanter, Cruiser MkI, Valentine, Caernarvon, M6.
Changed the display of names for the British tanks.
Fully reworked the design of tank-selling window

Fixes:

Fixed a bug when a projectile disappears after penetrating through the mantlet and hitting the gun, but the gun is ‘not damaged’.
Fixed a bug where a shell would disappear after breaking the spaced armour and then rebound off the main armour of the tank.
Fixed "flying" tanks at high ping and significant loss of data packets.
Fixed displacement and "tugging" of aim in sniper mode.
Fixed an abnormally high damage from ramming in some cases.
Fixed a low cost of repair of the tank after flooding.
Fixed blocking of a flooded tank after battles on the global map.
Fixed a bug when in some cases a tank destroyed by an enemy’s ally continued to gain experience for the damage of a spotted enemy vehicle during the battle.
Fixed a rare issue which caused players to be added to excluded game modes
Fixed the disappearance of burning effect on destroyed vehicles burning effect at relatively distances
Fixed the discrepancy in the display and collision models of some buildings and objects
Fixed option to enter ‘pre-battle UI’ in special battles, which one cannot leave afterwards
Fixed different rounding methods used for the Win/Loss ratio percentage in different statistics windows
Damage dealt to own vehicle removed from the after-battle statistics ‘battle efficiency’ tab
Fixed the error, which caused rare cases of Ammo Rack critical hits not being counted in after-battle statistics
Fixed an error in which SPG markers were displayed on the mini-map as tank markers
Fixed the effect of some sniper reticule settings on the arcade reticule
Fixed some errors in list of complaints in after-battle statistics.
Fixed camouflage errors on the Pzkpfw V/IV, A-32 tanks.
Fixed model and texture errors on the Object 268, T-46, IS-8 vehicles.
Fixed inscriptions and emblems on the KV-5, M5 Stuart tanks.
Fixed destroyed model errors on the Gw Panther, Е-100, Lowe, Grille, Lorraine39 L AM, Lorraine40t, T25-2, Panther M10, Object 212, Object 704, AMX 13F3AM, AMX 105AM, ARL 44, Matilda (British), AMX13-75 vehicles.
Fixed incorrect shot effect of the 8.8cm KwK43 L/71 gun for the Tiger tank.
Fixed incorrect exhaust effect of the В-2 engine for the KV engine.
Fixed names of some American tanks.
Fixed incorrect displaying of hit/penetration marks on the KV-1S, Т110Е4.
Fixed the description when receiving the “Top Gun” and “Sniper” achievements.
Fixed the description of the “de Langlade's Medal” achievement

Dold text
Visa signatur

"Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools."
- A. Einstein

Permalänk

du måste ha missat att det står "Information on how to join the public test will be announced once the test begins."

Visa signatur

Moddat 700D | MSI Mpower |I5 3570k ~4,62Ghz | Corsair Dominator 1600MHz 16GB | XFX 6970 2GB CF | AX 850w | Phobia watercooling

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av crazymike:

du måste ha missat att det står "Information on how to join the public test will be announced once the test begins."

Så är det, ja.

Jaja, patchnotes släppta i alla fall. Får väl vänta lite till med att testa de nya kinesiska och amerikanska. Man hoppas ju på att de är något att ha.

Visa signatur

- A. Einstein

Permalänk
Medlem

"Fixed incorrect exhaust effect of the В-2 engine for the KV engine."

Oroliga för miljön i spelet ?

Permalänk
Medlem

Flooding, är det endast hög belastning för specifik tank eller är det drunkning i detta fallet?

Visa signatur

It's not that you don't comprehend what's laid out before you, or that you're unable to process. It's all about what you're to live up to, your position, an identity created by the expectations of your affiliation.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av igge23:

"Fixed incorrect exhaust effect of the В-2 engine for the KV engine."

Oroliga för miljön i spelet ?

de brukar lägga tid på att fixa saker som ingen bryr sig om så som fåglar och surrande flygplan i bakgrunden.

edit: NU är klienten redo för nerladdning för de som är intresserade.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Alakai:

Flooding, är det endast hög belastning för specifik tank eller är det drunkning i detta fallet?

Kan tänka mig det är för att folk inte ska komma runt repairs så lätt.

Skrivet av ZandZ:

de brukar lägga tid på att fixa saker som ingen bryr sig om så som fåglar och surrande flygplan i bakgrunden.

edit: NU är klienten redo för nerladdning för de som är intresserade.

Ja nu kan man lira, men jag kommer inte hinna tanka ner innan det är försent. Blir väl lite testande i helgen.

Visa signatur

- A. Einstein

Permalänk
Medlem

Om ni ska spela så va rädd om hörseln, tankade ner och testade nya amerikanska tier 10 heavyn igår.
Efter varje skott så tjöt det i mina lurar så jag var tvungen att lägga dem åt sidan tills matchen var över.

Nu börjar tanksen verkligen likna aliens...

Permalänk

Gillar dom nya tunga på amerikasidan, dock så ser dom ju ut som dom franska och är relativt lätt"penade", kan dock bero på att många kör med "goldammo";)

Sen gillar jag asien medsen, riktigt trevliga att köra med:)

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Krucix:

Om ni ska spela så va rädd om hörseln, tankade ner och testade nya amerikanska tier 10 heavyn igår.
Efter varje skott så tjöt det i mina lurar så jag var tvungen att lägga dem åt sidan tills matchen var över.

Nu börjar tanksen verkligen likna aliens...

Jo, ljudet var riktigt konstigt tycker jag. Ett tungt artyskott som landar precis intill tanken lät knappt, sen förstör ett skott från en lighttank en tågvagn i närheten och det låter som bara den..

Sen får jag säga att de nya (tier 10) tanksen är mycket bättre än jag trodde de skulle vara, men det brukar ju vara så för att folk skall köpa ut xp med guld så att de kan få tag i bra vagnar, för att sen bli nerfade till normala nivåer.

Kinesiska heavyn var min favorit med bättre agilitet än is-7:an och en kanon med högre dps, plus att det studsar bort rätt många skott från fronten på grund av den skarpa lutningen.

Permalänk
Medlem

Ja men de har ändrat ljudet så att det ska höras på mycket längre håll. Det är nog lite av det ni hör. Sen om det inte fungerar som det bör är ju en annan sak på test realm.

Själv kommer jag inte in över huvud taget.

Visa signatur

- A. Einstein

Permalänk
Medlem

Nu har de ändrat i patchnotsen igen. ingen är väl förvånad att cometen nerfas. eller? hmm.....

Visa signatur

Ingenting bara fungerar, det går att gräva i precis alla settings.

Permalänk
Medlem

Är någon av de nya premiumtanksen trevliga och värda att skaffa om man redan har super pershing?

Visa signatur

Ryzen 5 7600
Rx 6650xt
32Gb

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av jOnÄTÄn:

Är någon av de nya premiumtanksen trevliga och värda att skaffa om man redan har super pershing?

Tror inte andra tanks blir mer eller mindre trevliga bara för att man har en super-pershing

I slutändan handlar det helt om spelstil och vad man gillar som person, jag är troligen ensam men efter att spelat spelet i över två år så känner jag ändå att balansen mellan olika tanks är rätt bra och det är spelaren som gör det till en bra eller dålig tank. Sen finns det såklart tanks som passar fler spelare och som är enklare att spela, men det är en annan sak.

edit: generellt brukar nog nya tanks vara lite för bra så att många spenderar guld för att få tag i dem, innan de sen nerfas ner en aning till normalare nivåer. typexempel amx50b, E4 och typen på sin tid som var praktiskt taget openetrerbar i fronten för tier 7 och neråt.

Permalänk
Medlem

Bara ja som märkt att det är mycket högre min fps än tidigare. såg iofsig något om gfx speed upp i patch note men ändå.

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

*Tråd rensad*

OT raderat.

Visa signatur

CPU: Intel i5 2550K (NH D-14) GPU: Nvidia GTX 570 Mobo: Gigabyte GA-P67-UD7(B2) PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W

Visste du att om Du inte håller dig till reglerna varje dag, så kommer Arla-haren och skjuter dig i huvudet eller ibland i magen.

Permalänk
Medlem

Kom 8.2 live idag? Jag har missat en del, drog hem en 580mb stor patch förut och den inkluderade nya US tanks men inga kinesiska.

Visa signatur

Det kan inte bli mer än fel.
En renrasig homosapiens, en härförare, en titan - kort och gott: en Göteborgare!
Självmord är en långvarig lösning på ett tillfälligt problem.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Pope:

Kom 8.2 live idag? Jag har missat en del, drog hem en 580mb stor patch förut och den inkluderade nya US tanks men inga kinesiska.

Nej, det var en vecka sedan!

Visa signatur

- A. Einstein

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Nerus:

Nej, det var en vecka sedan!

Haha, gött att man är med i svängarna

Visa signatur

Det kan inte bli mer än fel.
En renrasig homosapiens, en härförare, en titan - kort och gott: en Göteborgare!
Självmord är en långvarig lösning på ett tillfälligt problem.