Ukraine.

Visa signatur

WS: i9 13900K - 128GB RAM - 6.5TB SSD - RTX 3090 24GB - LG C2 42" - W11 Pro
LAPTOP 1: Lenovo Gaming 3 - 8GB RAM - 512GB SSD - GTX 1650
LAPTOP 2: Acer Swift 3 - 8GB RAM - 512GB SSD
SERVER: i5 10400F - 64GB RAM - 44TB HDD
NALLE: Pixel 7 Pro

Permalänk

Gimme. gimme, gimme men är det säkert att det är Hitman?

Permalänk
Snusfri

Japp, det är helt hundra att det är Hitman.

Visa signatur

Permalänk

Härligt ...Absolution var jätte bra, trots lite ny inriktning

Permalänk
Medlem

Fint att se att inte serien dör! Ser fram emot nästa del, sålänge de behåller 47s orginalröst.

Visa signatur

That which does not kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I'll deal with when I respawn.

Permalänk
Snusfri

Lite mer läckor..

Citat:

Someone's been playing Hitman PRO and many other games on Steam very recently:

http://i.imgur.com/qCXjvzI.jpg

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Snusfri

Och ett öppet brev från IO om nästa Hitman

Citat:

Dear Hitman fans,

We wanted to share this open letter with all of you out there eagerly awaiting more news about what’s happening next in the franchise.

At Io-Interactive right now, we are building the next AAA Hitman game for PC and next-gen consoles. It has our total focus and we wanted to take a moment to tell you a few things about it.

In the next game you will experience a globetrotting Agent 47 at the prime of his career – the apex predator stalking his prey across the world, with the support of his long-term handler Diana Burnwood and the whole of the ICA.

The game concentrates on the core Hitman fantasy of using a wide range of tools to take out a diverse group of targets across expansive, exotic locations around the world. We are building this game on the backbone of the Glacier 2 engine, using the best parts and what we have learnt through Hitman: Absolution and drawing inspiration from past titles like Contracts and Blood Money to fulfil the core Hitman fantasy. That means we’re packing in an extreme level of detail on the largest levels we have ever built for a Hitman game. We’ve adopted an open, non-linear level design approach to the game, ensuring the game will play out across huge, checkpoint-free, sandbox levels. Our aim is to create living, breathing and believable levels which will allow gamers to play around with the AI to create those unique moments every fan of the Hitman franchise loves.

Contracts Mode is back – you will be able to create and build challenges by experimenting with the large levels and possibilities within them. And of course, you can share them with the world and challenge your friends or foes to complete your hits. Your rules, your Contracts.

You will also be glad to hear that we have removed 47’s magic pockets. We believe that’s all we need to say about that subject.

As we get further into 2014, we will reveal more and get into much closer contact with all of you. There are so many things we have planned and we are extremely excited for the future of Hitman.

Thank you all for your dedication. We will share much, much more in the coming months.

The Io-Interactive Team
@IOInteractive

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Inaktiv

Denna gången blir det iallafall inte förköp, där brände jag mig rejält. Fyfan vad jag inte gillade Absolution.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av anon13728:

Denna gången blir det iallafall inte förköp, där brände jag mig rejält. Fyfan vad jag inte gillade Absolution.

Hela systemet att man får poäng var ju riktigt dåligt.

Permalänk
Medlem

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAuZZieGamer för oss som inte längre har tålamod Skönt att dom inte förtsätter på Absolutions superlinjära gameplay

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Traktorsson:

Hela systemet att man får poäng var ju riktigt dåligt.

Hatade också det. Istället för att göra som man vill så försökte jag bara döda dom på det sättet man får så mycket poäng som möjligt. Har aldrig tyckt om poängsystem överhuvudtaget och känns väldigt onödigt i ett hitman spel.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av THB:

Lite mer läckor..

Nämen titta... Killing Floor 2

Visa signatur

| EVGA Z170 FTW | i7 6700k | ASUS RTX 3070 | 16GB DDR4 3200MHz | Cooler Master V850 | Samsung 840 Evo 250GB + 2x WD Black 500GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD + Samsung 970 Evo M.2 500GB |

Permalänk
Snusfri

Since we posted our open letter back in January, we’ve had our heads down working on our next Hitman game. So you’ll have noticed that we have been pretty quiet, but we wanted to give you a short update about a few things.

First up, we’ve seen a lot of people talking about what we might be bringing to E3 this year. We know the worst thing is to hope for something that doesn’t turn up; so we wanted to let you know that our next Hitman is going to be under wraps for a bit longer. We’re focusing all of our time and efforts into creating the best possible Hitman game. That’s our number one priority and we don’t want to divert valuable resources to show something before it’s ready.

The good news is we’re making great progress with building exotic and expansive locations for the new game. To give you an idea of what we’re aiming for, here’s the first piece of concept art from the game. This location is set in Central Europe and you’ll be able to explore the entire building you see in the image, inside and out. For a sense of scale, the building on its own is larger than any location in Hitman Absolution.

As we move through the year, we’ll have some details to share with you and we’ll keep you posted right here on the blog. We will only lift the lid on the game once we feel we’re ready to. In the meantime, we’ll continue to answer as many of your questions as we can both in the forums and on Twitter.

On a separate note, we were happy to see so many of you enjoying Hitman GO from our friends at Square Enix Montréal. They’re pretty close to announcing new details about upcoming updates for GO as well as the first details about their second Hitman game for smartphones and tablets, we’ve been playing it here at the studio and it’s a lot of fun. Anyway, we’ll let them be the ones to tell you about it, so stay tuned for a blog post from them soon.

Thanks for your dedication, let’s stay in touch.

http://hitman.com/

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Ooooh Hoppas det blir bra bara!

Permalänk
Medlem

Absolution kan vara det bästa jag någonsin spelat så det ska bli spännande att se vad som kommer härnäst. Absolution var ju ingen försäljnings succé direkt så risken finns ju att 6an försöker sig på något helt annat.

Permalänk
Snusfri
Skrivet av Maximo:

Absolution kan vara det bästa jag någonsin spelat så det ska bli spännande att se vad som kommer härnäst. Absolution var ju ingen försäljnings succé direkt så risken finns ju att 6an försöker sig på något helt annat.

De kommer att ta det bästa från de tidigare spelen (Missions runt om i världen, stora öppna open world banor osv) och motorn, grafik från Absolution.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Snusfri

Verkar som att det kan bli reveal gällandes spelet på måndag.

Citat:

SquareEnix
Join us on Twitch on Monday for a unique 3-day interactive experience from one of our Western studios. Don't miss it! http://t.co/tRqEBxSkS4

Citat:

DavidAnfossi
At Copenhagen with my friends at IO. There is also a lot of people from #squareenix here. Important discussion happening now!!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Snusfri
Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Fyffaaaaaaan vad fett!

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av Banänäbrääken:

Gimme. gimme, gimme men är det säkert att det är Hitman?

Det har även en hemsida som visar mer

https://hitman.com/

Visa signatur

The problem in society today: Smart phones, stupid people.

Permalänk
Avstängd

Oh nej men ett (S)Hitman-spel till.

Nåja, det kanske blir bättre än vad det ser ut som... man kan ju alltid hoppas.

Visa signatur

Intel Core i7 3770K@3.5, ASUS P8Z77V-DELUXE, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, ASUS XONAR ESSENCE STX, SAMSUNG 830 256GB SSD, 5x Samsung HD204UI, 4x WD40EFRX, 1x Western Digital Caviar Green WD20EARX, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, Windows 8.1 Pro

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av THB:

Och ett öppet brev från IO om nästa Hitman

När man läser det där är det svårt att inte bli hypad. Låter awesome!

Permalänk
Snusfri

Lite nya screens.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Snusfri

Spelet är försenat till Mars 2016.

Skrivet av Hitman:

It’s safe to say HITMAN is the biggest venture we’ve ever undertaken at Io-Interactive. Not just in terms of scope and ambition but also in terms of the size of the game world itself. The playable area and density of our locations goes beyond anything we’ve built before. We’re striving to create a series of living, breathing worlds in those locations and we get pretty obsessed about every detail that you’ll experience.

On top of that, we’re going for a new release model where we put out a good chunk of the game when it begins and then release the remaining locations over time. We want to make absolutely sure you all get the best possible experience when you join, so we’ve made the difficult decision to move the initial release date to March 2016. These few extra months will mean we can add more to the launch content of the game, more than we had originally planned, and then follow with a tighter frequency of updates, which ultimately will create a better game for everyone. And in the end, that’s what we’re all looking for.

To give you a sense of the scale when it comes to our various locations, we’ve compared our Paris Showstopper mission to the largest level in Hitman: Absolution. As you can see, lots of challenges, plenty of space to set up death traps, and a huge supply of targets for Contracts mode.

Moving a launch date is never an easy decision, we know it’s frustrating to have to wait a bit longer for the game, but we truly believe it will mean we can deliver a better launch and overall experience. We’ll share more details next week about the full release schedule and scope of HITMAN in general so keep a look out for that.

https://hitman.com/en-us/news/important-release-news#

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av THB:

Spelet är försenat till Mars 2016.

Dom kommer alltså inte släppa hela spelet utan släppa mer uppdrag allt eftersom, förstår jag det korrekt? Låter som den dummaste releasemodellen jag har hört om jag inte missuppfattat.

Visa signatur

sweclockers prestandaindex

Efter 10 kommer 11.
Efter 99 kommer 100.

Permalänk
Medlem

Flopp på detta.. orka vänta ett halvår till på ännu ett hitman

Permalänk
Snusfri
Skrivet av Hitman:

Today we’re thrilled to share long-awaited details on our release plan for HITMAN. As most of you hopefully know by now, HITMAN will be a live game experience that delivers content over time, supported by live events.

HITMAN RELEASE DETAILS
On March 11th 2016, we will release the initial launch content, which contains three locations - Paris, Sapienza and Marrakesh - featuring six campaign missions. For Contracts mode, you’ve got a combined pool of around 800 targets to craft your devious Contracts from, which means we’re expecting fantastic things.

Following March, we will release one new sandbox location per month in April, May and June. Each location will come with additional missions, signature kills and more Contracts targets – and of course new disguises, weapons and ways of taking out your target. April takes you to Thailand, May will see you visiting the United States of America and June sends you across the globe to Japan.

In addition, the live content will start in March. This consists of our live, time-limited targets, weekly IOI developed Contracts and promoted content built by the very best of you out there. Because, let’s face it, millions of you played and created fantastic Contracts for Absolution and we’re betting you’ll do even better this time around with so many targets and such complex locations.

THE INTRO PACK
Since we announced HITMAN at E3, we’ve had a lot of feedback on what we’ve revealed about the release model. Full access to the world of assassination will cost you $59.99 (or regional equivalent). For that price, you’ll get everything - all the content we’re planning on releasing, access to all live events and a secured spot in the HITMAN Beta, which will be available on PlayStation 4 and PC only. No additional costs at any time.

Today, with the INTRO PACK, we’re also giving you an additional option to jump onboard with just the March content – at a lower price point, of course. The “HITMAN Intro Pack” will also be available on March 11 2016, and will be priced at $34.99 (or regional equivalent). It includes all of the launch content, plus all Live Events and Contracts for the locations released in March 2016. Nothing more, nothing less.

Then, if you want to access the rest of HITMAN, you have the option to upgrade your purchase to include all the remaining content (and at the same time get access to all subsequent live events and Contracts across all locations). This will cost you an additional $29.99 (or regional equivalent). The upgrade pack will be available for purchase once the game has launched in March.

That’s it! Head on over to the forums or get in touch via Twitter (@hitman) and let us know what you think.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Snusfri

This talk will give a brief overview of how the Hitman Renderer works, followed by a deep dive into how we manage everything with DirectX 12, including Pipeline State Objects, Root Signatures,Resources, Command Queues and Multithreading.

Speaker: Jonas Meyer – IO Interactive

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Tappade allt intresse för Hitman när dom gick ut med att det skulle bli episoder. Kommer inte röra skiten förrän det är ett helt spel och 50% off.

Visa signatur

Det kan inte bli mer än fel.
En renrasig homosapiens, en härförare, en titan - kort och gott: en Göteborgare!
Självmord är en långvarig lösning på ett tillfälligt problem.

Permalänk
Medlem

Fattar inte riktigt hur dom tänkte här... Fast det förstås, det är ju en bra modell för dom,det är ju bara som konsument episod systemet suger

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

Asus 390z, intel i9 9900k @5GHz, RTX 3090, ddr4 32Gb @ 3200MHz, corsair AX860, samsung 840 evo 128Gb, samsung 850 evo 250Gb, BeQuiet dark base 900, custom loop (360+480 radiatorer)