Vista Pre-RC1 Ute! (behöver hjälp med errorcode)

Permalänk
Medlem

Vista Pre-RC1 Ute! (behöver hjälp med errorcode)

Hej! Citerar mig själv från ett annat forum, installerar Vista Pre-RC1 som släpptes nyligen på min MacBook Pro, som går jättebra nu och utan att ta bort EFI, men får ändå en errorcode när jag installerar det.

"I have some problems installing Pre-RC1. I downloaded Pre-RC1 from their website using download manager, everything went fine. So I burned it on a DVD. Alright.
Note that I already had XP at this point. So I put the DVD in the drive, everything seem to work fine, so I formated the XP partition, and installed it there. The installer starts, copying files seems to go, then when it is expanding files a dumb error shows up:
"Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for install are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070017."

Damn! So I restarted, and same thing happends. So I went to Boot Camp, deleted and formated the XP partition so it was only the Mac OS X partition. This time I went throught Boot Camp to install it. But, the same error! The strange thing is when I click option key it shows a windows icon, which may be the old XP one, althought when I see the partition in the Windows Vista Installer it is only 4 of them, Partition 1 200 MB, Partition 2 50 GB (Mac OS X), Partition 3 22 GB (for the Vista install) and Partion 4, unlocated space 128 MB.

Thought it would be easy to install it, but this error stops the install. Any idea what it might be? Very thankful for help!"

Någon som har några tips?