SilverStone [på engelska]

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av WhiteOnyx:

So do you have any news about FT05 to give us?

No, we do not have news about FT05 yet... we'll keep you up to date once we know

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Hey, seems Silverstone is busy with new innovations:
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/147402-silverstone-will-l...

A lengthened SFX power supply with room for a slim 120mm fan... Quite intriguing

Visa signatur

A modest man is usually admired, if people ever hear of him.

Permalänk
Medlem

Still no news on the Fortress FT05 case?

Visa signatur

Stationär dator: Ja. Stor skärm: Ja. Nöjd: Är man någonsin det?

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av kangaz:

Still no news on the Fortress FT05 case?

Here we go......
The FT05 will arrive in our warehouse on the 29th of September.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Entusiast
Skrivet av SilverStone EU:

Here we go......
The FT05 will arrive in our warehouse on the 29th of September.

Has the design and features been finalized? Any renders or pictures of the final case available?

Visa signatur

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | Intel Core i9-9900K | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | 32 GB DDR4 @3200Mhz | Corsair SF750 | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB (M.2) | Crucial MX 500 & 300 1TB (2,5") | Louqe Ghost S1 Ash | AOC AGON AG271QG, Eizo Foris FS2333 & TCL 75EP660 | Windows 11 64-bit

Permalänk
Medlem

Are there any plans on making a smaller version of the RVZ01? Like 60% of its size? I'm interested in making a (gaming) mini-ITX build, so full sized GPU, acceptable air flow, and some level of versatility is in order.

Permalänk
Medlem

Are there any plans of releasing a new version og the FT03 Mini?
Please fix:

Longer gpu support
Same design as the old one.(You nailed that one)
Sfx-l support
Ability to fit a decent cpu coller(to make the hole thing quiter)
SSD mounts where it is possiblr
Cable management
a solution to make the gpu get more intake

Visa signatur

Processor:Intel 3770k @ 4.5Ghz, Moderkort: Msi Z77A-GD65, Grafikkort Asus 5700XT Strix, Chassi: NZXT H440 White, RAM Kingston 16gb, SSD Corsair Neutron 256gb, Nätaggregat Evga Supernova 750 G2, Kylare För varm Hyper 212 Evo Ljudinterface Steinberg UR22 Mk2 Studiomonitorer Yamaha HS8

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Marcsmen:

Are there any plans of releasing a new version og the FT03 Mini?
Please fix:

Longer gpu support
Same design as the old one.(You nailed that one)
Sfx-l support
Ability to fit a decent cpu coller(to make the hole thing quiter)
SSD mounts where it is possiblr
Cable management
a solution to make the gpu get more intake

I'd add somewhat more open exhaust on the back panel to that list aswell

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Silverstone

Hej,
We havent't planed neue version on FT03-mini yet.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av Roger W:

I'd add somewhat more open exhaust on the back panel to that list aswell

Skrivet av Raphaei:

Are there any plans on making a smaller version of the RVZ01? Like 60% of its size? I'm interested in making a (gaming) mini-ITX build, so full sized GPU, acceptable air flow, and some level of versatility is in order.

Hej,
We haven't so far planned a smaller version of RVZ01, however we will launch a highend version of the RVZ01 in late Q4.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av MrAdde:

Has the design and features been finalized? Any renders or pictures of the final case available?

Hej,
The FT05 will be available in 2 weeks, please visit SilverStone website for futher details http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=522&area=en

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Hej,
The FT05 will be available in 2 weeks, please visit SilverStone website for futher details http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=522&area=en

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello!

Is there any way that I could have a set of cables for my Silverstone ST45SF-G PSU? I'm planning to sleeve a set of cables for the PSU in my m-ITX build, Projekt Tvättmaskin, which I'm currently working on and featuring here on Sweclockers.

I've had a thorough look around, but can't seem to find a way to pick up a set of them.
If you could help me out, I would be more than grateful!

Best regards
Belzer

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Belzer:

Is there any way that I could have a set of cables for my Silverstone ST45SF-G PSU? I'm planning to sleeve a set of cables for the PSU in my m-ITX build, Projekt Tvättmaskin, which I'm currently working on and featuring here on Sweclockers.

That was surprising: the short cable set really do seem to be quite difficult to find in sweden!
The old PP05 set is mentioned here and there, but isnt available any longer... And the new PP05-E doesnt seem to be available yet?

You can get it at for example amazon.co.uk if you really need to though..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silverstone-SST-PP05-E-SilverStone-St...

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Roger W:

That was surprising: the short cable set really do seem to be quite difficult to find in sweden!
The old PP05 set is mentioned here and there, but isnt available any longer... And the new PP05-E doesnt seem to be available yet?

You can get it at for example amazon.co.uk if you really need to though..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silverstone-SST-PP05-E-SilverStone-St...

I'm worried those cables would be slightly too short for me to do some decent cable management in my system. Do you know any way, whatsoever, to get hold of a set of original cables?

Permalänk

Hello Silverstone!

I was wondering if you have any plans on releasing a 120mm fan with the same mixed fan blade design as the AP123, but without the integrated air channeling grille?

Visa signatur

i5 8400 / Gigabyte B360N Wifi / GTX 1080 / CoolerMaster NR200P / EVGA SuperNova GM 650 / Corsair Vengance LPX 16 GB DDR4 @ 2666mhz / Sandisk A110 & OCZ Trion 150 / Noctua NH-L12S

Permalänk
Silverstone

Hello,

Thanks for your request.
SilverStone launched recently different fans series, here are the models FQ121, FQ122, FW121, FW122 and FN123. Please check this link

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product_fan.php?tno=0&case=c_120&area=en

They are with different innovative blades design.
For example the FW122 has an unique double curved fan blade design which create high air pressure with low noise.
FQ122 _ innovative blade design focuses airflow with max. effeciciency

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Hello,

Back in January I talked to the Silverstone rep at Overclock.net. He then told me that for the time being they hadn't produced any FT04S without the window panel cause of lack of demand. Is this still the case?

I guess the FT04S-W version is still available for purchase?

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av DeepBlue:

Hello,

Back in January I talked to the Silverstone rep at Overclock.net. He then told me that for the time being they hadn't produced any FT04S without the window panel cause of lack of demand. Is this still the case?

I guess the FT04S-W version is still available for purchase?

Hej,
Indeed the FT04 is only available in black and window version. Model SST-FT04B-W
Therefore if you are interested, we recently launched the FT05. Currently the non-window version is available in Europe and the case with window panel will arrive in January.
http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=522&area=en

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Hej,
Indeed the FT04 is only available in black and window version. Model SST-FT04B-W
Therefore if you are interested, we recently launched the FT05. Currently the non-window version is available in Europe and the case with window panel will arrive in January.
http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=522&area=en

Im not really interested in the FT05. I was looking for a reverse ATX chassi in silver and the FT04S-W suits my needs. So you mean there are not a single seller in all of Europe that have any in stock that I can buy? Do I really need to order it from USA to get hold of one?

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av DeepBlue:

Im not really interested in the FT05. I was looking for a reverse ATX chassi in silver and the FT04S-W suits my needs. So you mean there are not a single seller in all of Europe that have any in stock that I can buy? Do I really need to order it from USA to get hold of one?

Regrettably NOT, you'll not find the FT04S-W in Europe.
Of course if it's possible for you, you can order it from USA.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Avstängd

Hi SilverStone EU :: How thick aluminium is it in that new gorgeous looking case FT05 ?

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av WhiteOnyx:

Hi SilverStone EU :: How thick aluminium is it in that new gorgeous looking case FT05 ?

Hej
The thickness of the aluminium material at FT05 are partly front 5,08mm and 3,74mm.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Hello Silverstone,

I'm a proud owner of a FT02 B/W which houses my current build (I think it was featured on your Facebook a few years ago?).

It really is a premium case, but it's starting to show its age. As I'm planning a new build for 2015, and I'm also looking for a replacement for the FT02 as I'll probably end up selling my current machine as is. I was hoping for a new revision to take its place but sadly none has been announced/released.

I'm very much hoping that you are considering a revision or upgraded version to improve on this amazing case. Here is some feedback:

• The space behind the motherboard needs to be a few millimeters thicker. I'm running with sleeved cables and even with careful planning it is difficult to fit it all back there for a clean and organized build. A wider frame would be appreciated.

• A wider base frame would also mean a few extra things. The 120 mm top exhaust fan could be expanded to a 140 mm fan. There would be room for multiple SSD mounts behind the motherboard.

• The triple 180 mm AP fan construction/design is amazing, but it is inconvenient that the case needs to be opened for the dust filters to be accessed. An external filter solution would be much better. Also, even if this case is designed to be air-cooled, it would be nice to be able to fit a 360 or 540 mm radiator in the bottom without modification. This would mean a slightly taller case and potentially open up for E-ATX or larger motherboard builds.

• The 5.25" drive cage is not necessary. Very few people use a ODD today and as this isn't a case for water-cooling there needs not to be a slot for a potential reservoir. It could be cut out altogether, perhaps opening up for some interesting new features or simply more space for HDD cages.

• Which leads me to my next point: bungee-suspensions for HDDs to eliminate vibrations and noise. Not cages, but rather a pure rubber mounting mechanic that lets the HDD hang in a contraption rather than be mounted in place. If the ODD-bay is eliminated, surely 3-4 of these should be able to fit (with an optional cage as an accessory perhaps?).

• I've rarely used the top cover because it is (A) plastic and not at all on par with the rest of the chassis in my opinion and (B) because my cables don't fit under it. Running 4 monitors and a plethora of peripherals (printer, webcam, USB hub, external drive, DAC, etc) means the cables simply won't fit underneath. This should be addressed in a revision.

• The back dust-filter really should be magnetic.

• A metal shroud to cover the cables coming from the PSU would give a cleaner build.

• The fan controller should be improved. A PWM controlled solution that can connect to the motherboard would be preferred. A simple switch that sets the fan on either "High" or "Low" doesn't really belong in modern chassis.

• It would be nice to see the hot swap moved to the top of the case; a slot with a cover for a 2.5" drive (SSD) in the top/front of the case would be superb.

• Overhaul the cable routing holes. For example, it's very difficult to route the front I/O cables in a clean and structured matter (if they are located in the bottom right corner of the motherboard.

Ok, that turned into a rather long list. Don't get me wrong, I love the FT02 (and your other cases as well), but it's starting to show its age...

Permalänk
Medlem

Any news on when the SX500-LG will be available in Germany or rest of Europe?

Permalänk

Sugo SG08 cpu-cooling

I own and love the SG08. I am doing soon upgrading at the moment and plan to add some aftermarket cooling to an i7 3770k.
I was just wondering whether I can use your NT06-Pro cooler in the case with the already installed air penetrator fan only or if I need to add a new fan?
My other options seem to be different kinds of closed water coolers but that would take a lot of customization, right? Where would I put the radiators in this case?

Visa signatur

Dator: Corsair 250D Mini Itx | Corsair 600W 80 Plus Bronze | MSI Z77IA-S01 mITX | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4,4 ghz | Kingston HyperX blu 8GB 1600Mhz | EVGA GTX 1080 Gaming | Corsair H60 | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 2TB Toshiba HDD | Windows 10 64x bit.
Kringutrustning: EIZO Foris FS2333 | Samsung UE55KS8005 |

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av Reckie:

Hej,
Thanks for your interest, the SX500-LG will be available in Germany at the end of January 2015.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av Mental_istid:

I own and love the SG08. I am doing soon upgrading at the moment and plan to add some aftermarket cooling to an i7 3770k.
I was just wondering whether I can use your NT06-Pro cooler in the case with the already installed air penetrator fan only or if I need to add a new fan?
My other options seem to be different kinds of closed water coolers but that would take a lot of customization, right? Where would I put the radiators in this case?

Hi,
Thank you for using a SilverStone product.
Normally it should be fine to install our Nitrogon NT06-Pro cooler and use the already installed Air Penetrator fan.
To get best possible cooling solution we recommend you to install the included 120mm fan of NT06-Pro as well.
Please install the fan as per following picture:
http://www.silverstonetek.com.tw/images/products/nt06-pro/nt0...
That enables you to get the best possible cooling performance for your CPU.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av Zoke:

Hello Silverstone,

I'm a proud owner of a FT02 B/W which houses my current build (I think it was featured on your Facebook a few years ago?).

http://i.imgur.com/UDP4x1g.jpg

It really is a premium case, but it's starting to show its age. As I'm planning a new build for 2015, and I'm also looking for a replacement for the FT02 as I'll probably end up selling my current machine as is. I was hoping for a new revision to take its place but sadly none has been announced/released.

I'm very much hoping that you are considering a revision or upgraded version to improve on this amazing case. Here is some feedback:

• The space behind the motherboard needs to be a few millimeters thicker. I'm running with sleeved cables and even with careful planning it is difficult to fit it all back there for a clean and organized build. A wider frame would be appreciated.

• A wider base frame would also mean a few extra things. The 120 mm top exhaust fan could be expanded to a 140 mm fan. There would be room for multiple SSD mounts behind the motherboard.

• The triple 180 mm AP fan construction/design is amazing, but it is inconvenient that the case needs to be opened for the dust filters to be accessed. An external filter solution would be much better. Also, even if this case is designed to be air-cooled, it would be nice to be able to fit a 360 or 540 mm radiator in the bottom without modification. This would mean a slightly taller case and potentially open up for E-ATX or larger motherboard builds.

• The 5.25" drive cage is not necessary. Very few people use a ODD today and as this isn't a case for water-cooling there needs not to be a slot for a potential reservoir. It could be cut out altogether, perhaps opening up for some interesting new features or simply more space for HDD cages.

• Which leads me to my next point: bungee-suspensions for HDDs to eliminate vibrations and noise. Not cages, but rather a pure rubber mounting mechanic that lets the HDD hang in a contraption rather than be mounted in place. If the ODD-bay is eliminated, surely 3-4 of these should be able to fit (with an optional cage as an accessory perhaps?).

• I've rarely used the top cover because it is (A) plastic and not at all on par with the rest of the chassis in my opinion and (B) because my cables don't fit under it. Running 4 monitors and a plethora of peripherals (printer, webcam, USB hub, external drive, DAC, etc) means the cables simply won't fit underneath. This should be addressed in a revision.

• The back dust-filter really should be magnetic.

• A metal shroud to cover the cables coming from the PSU would give a cleaner build.

• The fan controller should be improved. A PWM controlled solution that can connect to the motherboard would be preferred. A simple switch that sets the fan on either "High" or "Low" doesn't really belong in modern chassis.

• It would be nice to see the hot swap moved to the top of the case; a slot with a cover for a 2.5" drive (SSD) in the top/front of the case would be superb.

• Overhaul the cable routing holes. For example, it's very difficult to route the front I/O cables in a clean and structured matter (if they are located in the bottom right corner of the motherboard.

Ok, that turned into a rather long list. Don't get me wrong, I love the FT02 (and your other cases as well), but it's starting to show its age...

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
I of course forward it to our product manager.
It is highly valued and welcome:-)

SST-Team

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av Reckie:

We finally know the availability of the new SX500-LG. It will be available in Sweden in the first week of February.

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=527&area=en

Visa signatur