Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av TrauzDragon:

This is THE definition of what can be both practical and fine art at the same time.
I dare to say you've outdone yourself! I can't even tell whom I just fell in love with - you or your PC?
May I settle with both? <3

Haha! Awesome comment and thank you for the praise. I would dare to say that you can love both the build and myself... but you would have to answer to my wife first

Skrivet av matte70:

Grymt snyggt bygge

Thank you sir!

Skrivet av Extremaz:

That cablemanagment tho

Really nice work man! Would love to have a computer like this!

Thanks man! You know me, I love cable management

Skrivet av Davve09:

Wow, good job, really love the clean look of this!

Thank you I am very happy with how it turned out

Skrivet av fermia:

Grymt arbete

Thank you fermia

Skrivet av nikwid:

Amazing work, the fitting of the metal water tubes must be a bit tricky!

5p!

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Thank you for the rating! Actually this projects tubing was one of the easiest I have done. It was very straight forward and since there was no straight runs without bends, it was simple to fit the piping into the fittings

Skrivet av Peterpawn:

Otroligt snyggt bygge!

Thank you Peter

Skrivet av Zy77en:

Kabeldragningen på baksidan är den snyggaste jag sett, riktigt vacker bygge!

Thank you sir! I am now working with a company to bring a new type of cable comb to the market so anyone can achieve this look with little effort

Skrivet av itkoll:

Stil rent...du borde jobba som inredare=) 10av 10 p

Haha, that would be funny.

Skrivet av serverfel:

Slutar aldrig imponera, denna killen.

thanks!

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Zpnk:

Solklar femma min vän!

<3

Skrivet av Masen666:

Nice but... SSD?? HDD??

Yep, the SSD is located on the PSU shroud on the short end. Next to the pump. I peeled the sticker off to make it stealth

Skrivet av Xyborg:

Ace! As always! Bloody amazing!

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Thank you xyborg

Skrivet av shejtan:

Amazing job man, for real never seen anything this clean. Just one question tho im considering buying the 570x but where do you manage to buy those little clips for the cable managment those transparent things on the back dont really now what they are called. And the backplate to did you make it yourself?

Thank you in advance, Andy

Thank you Andy! The clips are also named combs too and can be found from these stores: E22, CableMod, UPC, Icemodz, Gosumodz, MNPCTech and many more places. And yes, the backplate is custom made from aluminium.

Skrivet av fkylevik:

Really nice modded build! As previously mentioned in this thread the cables had zipties to get held together, I do not consider this bad just looks like another detail and really nice placement gave it even more looks! Fantastic build, the creativity and great planning in this build give it a strong 5/5 keep the great work up!

Ahh cool. I am a big fan of cable ties as they lend a real industrial look and feel which is really my modding style. I appreciate that you also dig it!

Skrivet av Surpuppa:

How did you mount the GPU in a vertical position?

Skrivet av Surpuppa:

That I understand, but I want to know how he switched the PCIe brackets. The GPU has to be mounted to the case aswell

So the GPU is mounted using an aluminium plate bent up top and on one side. The side is screwed into the holes that you would normally screw the GPU bracket in to. Then I used a flexible PCIE riser to connect the GPU to the motherboard.

Skrivet av Tanner:

Dra åt helvete den kabeldragningen! 5/5 would bang!!

Haha. I might put it out on Tinder then

Skrivet av JarlOdin:

Mycket vackert bygge!

Thank you Odin

Permalänk
Medlem

Fan vad najs kabeldragning!

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Defjused:

Fan vad najs kabeldragning!

Cheers mate!!