Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

EK- Leak tester

Hey guys.

I tested this leak tester, but preferred the Dr. Drop that I already have from Aqua Computer.

For those of you who do not know what this product is; it is a pump with a pressure gauge that lets you safely pump air into your custom water cooling setup, and test for any leaks. This is a more safer and stress free way to test if your custom loop is indeed "air tight" without the risk of coolant leaking onto your prized PC components.

An invaluable tool that every water cooling enthusiast should own.

https://www.inet.se/produkt/5322619/ek-leak-tester

Bids from 200kr.

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Hey guys.

I tested this leak tester, but preferred the Dr. Drop that I already have from Aqua Computer.

For those of you who do not know what this product is; it is a pump with a pressure gauge that lets you safely pump air into your custom water cooling setup, and test for any leaks. This is a more safer and stress free way to test if your custom loop is indeed "air tight" without the risk of coolant leaking onto your prized PC components.

An invaluable tool that every water cooling enthusiast should own.

https://www.inet.se/produkt/5322619/ek-leak-tester

Bids from 200kr.

Läs hela annonsen här

Start with 200:- + shipping costs.

Visa signatur

MAIN » CM NR200P | Ryzen 3800X | ASUS STRIX X570-I | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16 GB 3600MHz CL16 | Radeon RX 7900XTX Liquid Devil | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Asus Loki SFX-L 1000W | EKWB Custom Loop | Sennheiser GAME One | Corsair Masterkeys Pro M | Logitech G502 Lightspeed Powerplay | HTC Vive Pro Wireless

NAS » Silverstone DS380 | Fractal Design 300W PSU | Core i5 3570k | ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe | Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4 GB 1600MHz CL9 | IBM ServeRAID M5110

Använder Better SweClockers med Soitora's Mörka tema aktivt

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Zilanto:

Start with 200:- + shipping costs.

Thank you for the bid. Shipping comes to 63kr with Postnord.

If there are no more bids by the end of today, then we can wrap up a deal.

Permalänk
Medlem

250 + shipping

Visa signatur

| LOUQE Ghost S1 mkIII | Intel i7 8700K | Asus Rog Strix Z370-i | Corsair 16Gb 3200MHz | nVidia RTX 3080 | Corsair SF750 | Extern Custom loop |

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av marekwitkowski:

Thanks for the bid. We can wrap up a deal if you would like.