Permalänk
Medlem

Ny barebone mac påväg?

http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0412expo2.html

"The new Mac is said to be incredibly small and will be housed in a flat enclosure with a height similar to the 1.73 inches of Apple's Xserve. Its size benefits will include the ability to stand the Mac on its side or put it below a display or monitor.

Apple has been working on the low-end Mac for almost a year, sources report. Indications are Apple has been working mostly on finding the right mix of price, performance and features that would motivate Windows users to consider a Mac, and less on the actual engineering of the product. "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to design a bare-bones PC," said one source familiar with the project. "What it takes is a team of marketing and software experts to find the right mix to convince Windows users to buy a Mac at a price that is not much more than the cost of an iPod.""

Ser mycket lovande ut, dock är det nog bara ett nic, men men.

Permalänk
Medlem

soft! låter som en bra idé att de gör en liten mac utan skärm och sånt

Visa signatur

*Intel i7 3820, ASUS Sabertooth X79, 32GB RAM, Nvidia GTX660 & GTX660, Samsung SSD 840 Pro & 2 Barracuda 7200.10 i RAID1, ESI Audio ESP1010e
*Amiga 4000D i Elbox Tower. 16 MB FAST Mem & 2 MB Chip Mem. Indivision AGA MK2, FastATA 4000 MK-VI, 16 GB CF & 40 GB IDE