Permalänk
Medlem

Simply amazing.

But I heard a bird tweeting about you building this for me?

Visa signatur

14700k @ Stock . 32GB @ 4000MHz . 3070 @ +100/+800MHz
240+360 rad custom loop

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av stylarn:

Simply amazing.

But I heard a bird tweeting about you building this for me?

Why cheers man! Well, this case/design/build is actually up for sale if I cannot obtain all the parts I need. If there are no sponsors willing to provide parts, then I can always build it for someone who is willing to pay for the parts and my time

MetallicAcid

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Update

Hey again.

I was killing some time yesterday and created a photo studio for better lighting when rendering. I have just one example for you though, but all future renders will feature this setup

With best regards,
MetallicAcid

Permalänk
Medlem

I wish you the best of luck finding the sponsors you need.
With this case I really doubt you'll have any trouble doing so, though.

Visa signatur

14700k @ Stock . 32GB @ 4000MHz . 3070 @ +100/+800MHz
240+360 rad custom loop

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av stylarn:

I wish you the best of luck finding the sponsors you need.
With this case I really doubt you'll have any trouble doing so, though.

Cheers man. Only time will tell once I get to the modding phase though

MetallicAcid

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey guys!!

I just wanted to say that I have created a Facebook fan page called MetallicAcid Customs, as well as joined instagram with the #metallicacidcustoms hashtag. I will be posting progress on current my projects, other projects which inspire me, in depth WIP shots, and links to "How-To" guides so you can achieve similar or better results that I achieve working onmy kitchen table

Hopefully see you there!

Best regards,
Justin Ohlsen / MetallicAcid

Facebook: www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustoms
Instagram: #metallicacidcustoms

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey everybody!

I have shamelessly entered my TJ08 ROG V rig into another competition at Minimalistic PC's, and hope for your support After you have checked out all the great PC's there, and still think that my work is worthy of your vote, then you will know what to do

Either way, thank you for your support, and see you at the next project!

http://www.minimalisticpc.com/contests/entries/tj08b-e-rog-v/

Best regards,
Justin / MetallicAcid
www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs
#metallicacidcustoms

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hello Fellow modders!

THREAD REVIVAL!!

A friend of mine has fallen in love with the design and concept of my TJ07 build, and is willing to pay for all parts and work to make this project become a reality. It will be a themed build with a white case and interior, and red highlights, just like the EA Games upcoming title, "Mirrors Edge 2". Work is to commence within the next few weeks, so keep your eye on this space or future updates!

Please leave a comment or give a like to show your support

Best regards,
Justin / MetallicAcid

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Hello Fellow modders!

THREAD REVIVAL!!

A friend of mine has fallen in love with the design and concept of my TJ07 build, and is willing to pay for all parts and work to make this project become a reality. It will be a themed build with a white case and interior, and red highlights, just like the EA Games upcoming title, "Mirrors Edge 2". Work is to commence within the next few weeks, so keep your eye on this space or future updates!

Please leave a comment or give a like to show your support

Best regards,
Justin / MetallicAcid

Great news! I enjoy following your projects!

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

[size="5"]Update time!

[/size]

[size="3"]Hello everybody! I know this has been a long time coming

It is with great excitement that I announce that the project has now officially been started! I am building this project for Demis, a friend of mine. He had fallen in love with the project, and the ideas which I had visualized with the aid of SketchUp and Skindigo - 3D modelling and rendering software.

There had been discussions between Demis and I regarding the colour and overall theme of this build, and in the end we both thought that a blacked out stealth build, with subtle gold highlights, with an overall monolithic feel with a simple exterior and neat interior was the best option for this project. The colour scheme comes from the X79 ASUS motherboard. I would like to now show you a visual representation of how this project will probably look like:

This project may take some time to complete. This is a good thing in my opinion as it means that I can plan every detail to perfection, and execute those plans into reality with ease and minimal stress.

This will be a watercooled project, but in stages. Stage 1 for the watercooling will include just the CPU, with the GPU being air cooled. Stage 2 of the watercooling will include a 2nd GPU with both being watercooled. So you can expect a Rev.1 and Rev.2 of this project over the coming months.

So, I would like to kickstart this thread with a list of products that Demis has ordered, and are on it's way to me:

And even though the GPU's have not been bought yet, I do have some shrouds to customise in the down time:

Here comes a list of things that I plan to do with this mod:
Fabricate

• Custom made midplate

• Custom made reservoir wall

• Custom made radiator holders

• Acrylic window for top of case

• Acrylic windows for side panels

Modify

• Extend window for top of case

• Window opening on side panels

• Pass-through holes in midplate for hard tubing

• New power button

Paint

• TJ07 case

• Custom made midplate

• GPU shrouds

Prepare for painting

• TJ07 case

• Custom made midplate

Install

• Cold Zero parts

• Water cooling parts

• PC components

• LED lighting

More things may be added to the list later on

I hope you have enjoyed the news. We are both super excited about this project, and want to see it to perfection. I hope you stick around for future updates!

With best regards,
Justin "MetallicAcid" Ohlsen

[/size]

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Update time!

Hello modders!!

Thank you for once again joining me in this journey to FINALLY mod the heck out of this Silverstone Temjin TJ07S! I have been a busy little bee today, and got to modding a mid plate and suspension supports to tidy up the various gaps and holes. This is just a quick in progress shot I took with my Iphone camera, but I am sure that you guys are hanging for an update. This panel will later have a design carved into it and lit from underneath, much like in my TJ08B-E ROG project.

I have completed a few other things already, but do not want to reveal too much just yet. Oh yes, good things come to those who wait..

Until next update, I will leave you with this..

I hope you guys are taking me seriously now

P.S I know that the orientation is for standard ATX and not the inverted ATX in this photo. The custom alu plate just has to be flipped and the bracket pop-riveted onto the opposite side.

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

Ser ut att bli precis lika bra som dina tidigare projekt! Svart och gult passar riktigt bra ihop. Ser fram emot resultatet och vägen dit.

Visa signatur

Har en förkärlek för alternativa standarder och trä; Trädator, Trätangentbord.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av hag.com:

Ser ut att bli precis lika bra som dina tidigare projekt! Svart och gult passar riktigt bra ihop. Ser fram emot resultatet och vägen dit.

Cheers Anton again! I am happy to see that you are along for the ride with this project too ^^

I hope that the build goes as problem free as the Fractal Effect project!

Best regards,

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Update time!

Hello fellow modders!

I have another quick and dirty update coming your way! This time the update is with the angled plate which will hold the reservoirs in place, and provide a nice section behind where a pump can be housed, as well as SSDs.

Once again the photos are using my phone camera as I did not have my SLR with me at the time! Sorry for the bad quality.

That is it for me for this update guys and girls! I hope you like the progress so far. This week I am expecting the GPU coolers to paint, and the Cold Zero parts to come in. Hopefully I can get the Cold Zero parts installed, and start with extending the top window, and make the window in the side panel all by the end of this weekend.

Thank you for reading!
Best regards,

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to give a mini text update on what I have been doing this last week with the project, and a couple of other things on the side

I have had the privilege to review 3 PC cases, the Jonsbo U2 - the Lian Li PC-10N and the Bitfenix Comrade, and they are available to read at minimalisticpc.com/reviews/cases/. The Bitfenix review will be released later this week. The links are also found on my Facebook page www.facebok.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

With the TJ07 project I have completed the following:
Disassembled the GPU shrouds for priming
Primed and painted the GPU shrouds
Flipped the rails so that the case is not Inverted ATX
Created the midplate and glued rails onto it for attaching later
Attached rails for the reservoir's angled plate for attaching later
Sanded all surfaces and prepared them for primer
Measured and taped the side panel and top of case for cutting
Created a backplate for a GPU (just because I can)

I have not had so much time to update here as I don't have many photographs of the progress. This is because I am doing all work at my workplace whenever I get a spare couple of minutes. Once the items are completed and/or painted I will take some high res professional looking photographs to display! Work is coming along VERY fast due to all measurements already being planned out to the finest detail! I also have a sponsor or two onboard to help make this project even more awesome than what it could be, but more info on that later on

That's it for me right now, but I will be back soon with a very nice update!

Best regards,

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Update time!

[size="3"]Hello and welcome to another official update!!

I would like to present to you TJ07 parts which was recently delivered to me from Ricardo at coldzero.eu.

A short summary of these parts is that the finish on them is outstanding! They came well packaged without damage, and from what I could see, all screws and other bits and pieces were included.

Now all that is left to do is install them into the case!!

Thanks for reading

[/size]

Permalänk
Master of Overkill
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Update

Thanks for reading

Dold text

Looks so awsome

Visa signatur

CASE Caselabs SMA8-A + TH10+PED + Louqe Ghost S1 CPU 9900k @5.3GHz (No AVX) 9800X @4.8GHz GPUs RTX 3090 FE RAM 4x16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3533MHz CL13 + 2x16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3000MHz PSU EVGA T2 1600W + Corsair SFF 750W SSD 905p 480GB, 4x Samsung 970 Pro M.2 Headphones Audeze Maxwell + FOSTEX TR-X00 + Audeze LCD-2 + Moon Cable DAC/AMP Chord Mojo, Schiit Magni&Modi Screen LG 48CX 4K 120Hz HDR + ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q 240Hz
Motherboard X299 EVGA DARK + ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Watercooling 560+480+480+280+360. 240+240

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Thank you Tvelander I have a mini update with the motherboard tray soon if you are interested?

Best regards!

Permalänk
Administrativ avgift
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Thank you Tvelander I have a mini update with the motherboard tray soon if you are interested?

Best regards!

Everybody is interested dont shame Tvelander away now

Visa signatur

Loque Raw s1| 7950x3D | B650-i | 2x16GB DDR5 CL30@6000 | 2TB m.2 | 4090 TUF | Samsung G9 49 | Vive Focus 3

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av trisse23:

Everybody is interested dont shame Tvelander away now

Haha, I guess so! I will post it up hopefully tomorrow night for you guys and girls!

Best!
MA

Permalänk
Administrativ avgift
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Haha, I guess so! I will post it up hopefully tomorrow night for you guys and girls!

Best!
MA

Just wish I had the money for my project now It would had felt so much better but sometimes you dont have it xD

Visa signatur

Loque Raw s1| 7950x3D | B650-i | 2x16GB DDR5 CL30@6000 | 2TB m.2 | 4090 TUF | Samsung G9 49 | Vive Focus 3

Permalänk
Medlem

Great to see you have revived this project! Very excited to see all the progress to the black/gold beauty!

Visa signatur

Bygglogg | Alumex HTPC Ta en titt och glöm inte att kommentera! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Corsair Dominator 16GB 2133Mhz - Corsair H100 - Intel i7 3930K - Asus Radeon 7950 OC - Samsung SSD 250gb

Permalänk
Master of Overkill
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Best regards!

Would love to see it

Visa signatur

CASE Caselabs SMA8-A + TH10+PED + Louqe Ghost S1 CPU 9900k @5.3GHz (No AVX) 9800X @4.8GHz GPUs RTX 3090 FE RAM 4x16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3533MHz CL13 + 2x16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3000MHz PSU EVGA T2 1600W + Corsair SFF 750W SSD 905p 480GB, 4x Samsung 970 Pro M.2 Headphones Audeze Maxwell + FOSTEX TR-X00 + Audeze LCD-2 + Moon Cable DAC/AMP Chord Mojo, Schiit Magni&Modi Screen LG 48CX 4K 120Hz HDR + ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q 240Hz
Motherboard X299 EVGA DARK + ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Watercooling 560+480+480+280+360. 240+240

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av trisse23:

Just wish I had the money for my project now It would had felt so much better but sometimes you dont have it xD

I know that feeling trisse. I waited for 6 months trying to raise funds for this project! Luckily DDemis saved the day!

Skrivet av Spille:

Great to see you have revived this project! Very excited to see all the progress to the black/gold beauty!

Thank you Spille. I hope to not disappoint!

Skrivet av tvelander:

Would love to see it

Coming right up mate!

/MA

Permalänk
Master of Overkill
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

I know that feeling trisse. I waited for 6 months trying to raise funds for this project! Luckily DDemis saved the day!

Thank you Spille. I hope to not disappoint!

Coming right up mate!

/MA

Saw it (somewhere )

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Update time!

I tested out some measurements after putting in the the motherboard plate with attached extension. Man this thing is long! My bend was of by a couple of degrees, so I re bent and it fit perfectly!!

So, I will just leave these here..

Not the best photos as I did not have a tripod with me.. I was at work "working" HAHA. Thanks for reading everyone, stay cool!

Best regards,

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

DDemis... I am already so super jealous of your PC/screen/room setup!! I cannot wait to see it all completed and snap a few shots of it all to put into the final gallery!

/MA

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Update time!

[size="3"]Hello again modders and enthusiasts!

Today we are taking a look at the top of the TJ07, where the mesh is usually located. I hoping to improve it's looks and style, while still keeping the look classic. Let's see what I have done!

Here is what it usually looks like:

And here is what I did to try improve it:

With this update, I am very happy to say that I am organizing to have some acrylic sheets run through a CNC mill, to bevel down the edges of each window. This will make the acrylic sit flush with the outside, and yet still be fasted underneath the panel. Once I have some more info, I will let you know!

I hope you enjoyed this update

Best regards,

[/size]

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey guys!!

What would you guys think of a unibody design for the front of the case 5.25" bays, like found on a Murderbox MKII?

Best regards,
Justin