Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi All,

you should take a look beginning from 18 o'clock at the 660Tis at the EVGA page

Cheers

Dom

What are we supposed to look for over there? O.o

Visa signatur

Nikon Z6 • Nikkor AF-S 14-24/2.8G ED • Nikon Z 24-70/4 S • Nikkor AF-S 200-500/5.6E ED VR • Manfrotto BeFree Advanced Twist • Benro TMA47AL • iOptron GEM28 • William Optics Redcat 51 v2 • Lunt LS50THa/B600 • Player One Neptune-M • Player One Apollo-M Mini • Player One Mars-C • GSO 6" Classical Cassegrain

Permalänk
Representant

You should see nice pricing at some models

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

You should see nice pricing at some models

€ 1,00 for the GeForce 660 Ti models? In that case I'll take two!

Visa signatur

Nikon Z6 • Nikkor AF-S 14-24/2.8G ED • Nikon Z 24-70/4 S • Nikkor AF-S 200-500/5.6E ED VR • Manfrotto BeFree Advanced Twist • Benro TMA47AL • iOptron GEM28 • William Optics Redcat 51 v2 • Lunt LS50THa/B600 • Player One Neptune-M • Player One Apollo-M Mini • Player One Mars-C • GSO 6" Classical Cassegrain

Permalänk
Medlem

When will the 02G-P4-2765-KR come to Sweden?

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

5900X || GTX3080 || Impact DTX || 32GB RAM @ 3600MHz || Custom Loop i Lian Li Tu150 ||

Permalänk
Representant

Hi, the 2765 model will probably get available in 2-3 weeks

Cheers

Dominik

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi, the 2765 model will probably get available in 2-3 weeks

Cheers

Dominik

Well what don't you do for good quality, warranty and support. Let's just hope that they won't get delayed

Visa signatur

5900X || GTX3080 || Impact DTX || 32GB RAM @ 3600MHz || Custom Loop i Lian Li Tu150 ||

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi EVGA! When will the 02G-P4-3770-KR and the 02G-P4-3771-KR be available?

Visa signatur

Chassi: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini Moderkort: ASUS B450-I Strix CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D RAM: 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo C 3600MHz CL16 CPU-Kylare: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim GPU: PowerColor RX 7800 XT Hellhound PSU: EVGA GM650
Utrustning: Keychron K3v2 (Banana-switchar) | SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless | Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro | Odin Infinity XL Stealth Edition | HP Omen 27i |

Permalänk
Representant

Hi Aeosoth,

for the 3770 we do not have a delivery date so far. The 3771 will get shipped at the end of this week, beginning of next week.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi Aeosoth,

for the 3770 we do not have a delivery date so far. The 3771 will get shipped at the end of this week, beginning of next week.

Cool! Will it be a part of your free backplate campaign aswell?

Visa signatur

Chassi: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini Moderkort: ASUS B450-I Strix CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D RAM: 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo C 3600MHz CL16 CPU-Kylare: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim GPU: PowerColor RX 7800 XT Hellhound PSU: EVGA GM650
Utrustning: Keychron K3v2 (Banana-switchar) | SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless | Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro | Odin Infinity XL Stealth Edition | HP Omen 27i |

Permalänk
Representant

Yes, every 770 do benefit from this promotion!

Permalänk
Medlem

Hey Dominik!

Is it normal for GTX 680 to have rainbow colors on some objects in games?

I play some not-heavy-at-all games at the moment and some parts of the game has different solid colors such as red, blue, purple and green. Haven't discovered anything "yellow" yet, but these are the most common colors I've found in various games.

Can't say it's hot in the case because this room I'm sitting is like a freezer and the circulation in the computer case is flawless, and yes I have the latest recommended drivers from NVIDIA installed. Haven't had any difficulties with anything else except the graphics tho.

Cheers

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

You have any news for evga z87 motherboards release?

Visa signatur

Hemmabio ljud Denon x2700h - Dali Oberson 7 - Dali Oberson 1 - Dali Vokal - Dali Altevo - Dali Sub e-12
Kamera Sony a7r iv - Sony 16-35 - Sony 105 - Sony 100-400
Hemsida Instagram

Permalänk

Hello .

Back agin whit my memmoryspeed problem ....Bios flashed and workes fine .
But as soon as i manage to get my memmorys up to speed from 1300 mhz to 2130mhz ..my builtin networkcard dies .....And when i reset the bios it works agin ???????????? Z 77 Ftw

Permalänk
Medlem

No news about the 3771? It's still on "Notify me" on your webpage.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av HCOC:

Hey Dominik!

Is it normal for GTX 680 to have rainbow colors on some objects in games?

I play some not-heavy-at-all games at the moment and some parts of the game has different solid colors such as red, blue, purple and green. Haven't discovered anything "yellow" yet, but these are the most common colors I've found in various games.

Can't say it's hot in the case because this room I'm sitting is like a freezer and the circulation in the computer case is flawless, and yes I have the latest recommended drivers from NVIDIA installed. Haven't had any difficulties with anything else except the graphics tho.

Cheers

Hi,

normally everything should be right with a 680 in your system. Have you already tried to clean out all old driver with a tool like driver fusion, to make sure also old registrie entrys get deleted.
If you have fancy colours and it is not software related it is often the RAM that cause issues like this. Can you try to downclock the RAM with the precision tool and have a look if the issue still remains?

Cheers

Dom

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av Henrikfotograf:

You have any news for evga z87 motherboards release?

Hi,

so far the latest information I got was the boards will get available middle to end of August.
We will also send out a newsletter about it before the boards get available.

Cheers

Dominik

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av Krummlund:

Hello .

Back agin whit my memmoryspeed problem ....Bios flashed and workes fine .
But as soon as i manage to get my memmorys up to speed from 1300 mhz to 2130mhz ..my builtin networkcard dies .....And when i reset the bios it works agin ???????????? Z 77 Ftw

Hello,

to the RAM working on this speed it can be possible that you have to raise the voltage of the Memory controller VCCIO up to 1.3V
Have you already tried to increase this?
In this case I would suggest to take a look how high you can overclock the RAM without increasing this voltage, when you hit the limit I would go to 1.2 and have a look how high you can push it with this voltage. Depending on the CPU and RAM it can be possible that this is enough, if this is not enough I would suggest to increase from this point in little steps.

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av Aeosoth:

No news about the 3771? It's still on "Notify me" on your webpage.

Hi,

the cards were already available and are solt out again. You can sign up at notify me then you will receive an automated email as soon as the boards get available again.

Permalänk
Representant

Hi,

we do have a new BIOS for GTX 780 ACX (2784) available. This BIOS lower the min. fanspeed to keep the card even more quiet if temps are good. If you want to get this BIOS just send me an email to dungermann@evga.com with sweclockers 2784 in the headline then I will update you with the BIOS.

Regards,

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi,

normally everything should be right with a 680 in your system. Have you already tried to clean out all old driver with a tool like driver fusion, to make sure also old registrie entrys get deleted.
If you have fancy colours and it is not software related it is often the RAM that cause issues like this. Can you try to downclock the RAM with the precision tool and have a look if the issue still remains?

Cheers

Dom

Hey'a!

I have tested everything, except downclocking the RAMs because they run on 1600 MHz due they are 1600 MHz RAMs and running them on lower clock would do the PC go slower... The registry doesn't have anything because I always do clean install of the new updates of the drivers.

This issue started to happen suddenly during gameplay. It happens only in games, not on Windows or Photoshop or any other program.

The system with this particular problem is my most used PC.
The one from my sign is my modd which I barely use. I just "have it", if you know what I mean with that!?

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av HCOC:

Hey'a!

I have tested everything, except downclocking the RAMs because they run on 1600 MHz due they are 1600 MHz RAMs and running them on lower clock would do the PC go slower... The registry doesn't have anything because I always do clean install of the new updates of the drivers.

This issue started to happen suddenly during gameplay. It happens only in games, not on Windows or Photoshop or any other program.

The system with this particular problem is my most used PC.
The one from my sign is my modd which I barely use. I just "have it", if you know what I mean with that!?

Hi,

sounds like there was a missunderstanding with the RAM, I meant the RAM of the graphics card, you can downclock this with the EVGA Precision Tool.

If you have different systems available the most simple way would be to put the card in the other system and have a look if it shows similar issues there, if yes RMA would be needed. Do you know about the EVGA RMA process?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi,

sounds like there was a missunderstanding with the RAM, I meant the RAM of the graphics card, you can downclock this with the EVGA Precision Tool.

If you have different systems available the most simple way would be to put the card in the other system and have a look if it shows similar issues there, if yes RMA would be needed. Do you know about the EVGA RMA process?

Hey Dom!

No, I haven't tested the card on another computer system yet, but I will take it later this weekend to my other place where I have a well used test rig where I always test the hardware in case if needed.

Yes, I'm aware of the EVGA RMA process and that the card needs to be shipped to Germany, which is really expensive to do with our stupid rates here in Sweden when it comes to shipping a graphics card as end customer. Thing with the 680 is that it's an outgoing model as well and upgrading to a 760/770 is out of the question. I'd rather have a 780, but don't got the money for the moment (of for a while forward), due I'm trying to save money for a trip to USA with my fiancee.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Representant

Hi,

if you have the possibility to cross test before handling RMA I would always suggest to give this a try before handling RMA. Can you send me an email with the S/N and Sweclockers to dungermann@evga.com then I will take care about your case and proof details.

Permalänk

Hello Dominik

Thanks for the help ..Now it`s all up to speed ...

ened up whit 1450mv on the VCCIO

So a big thanks agin

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi EVGA/Dominik.

Im in the thoughts for a new PSU, and i have been looking at the SuperNOVA NEX650G. However i find it in many of the Swedish retailers being an outdated/discontinued product that they will not sell any longer.

How come is that so? It was only launched late 2012 right? Is there some malfunctioning on these units or simply new products on the way?

Could you please share an update of the situation with your PSU's.

Permalänk
Skrivet av tachy13:

Hi EVGA/Dominik.

Im in the thoughts for a new PSU, and i have been looking at the SuperNOVA NEX650G. However i find it in many of the Swedish retailers being an outdated/discontinued product that they will not sell any longer.

How come is that so? It was only launched late 2012 right? Is there some malfunctioning on these units or simply new products on the way?

Could you please share an update of the situation with your PSU's.

I came here with the same question, except that I'm interested in the 750 W version.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Fruktstund:

I came here with the same question, except that I'm interested in the 750 W version.

I also sent an email to EVGA/Dominik.

This is the reply i got:

"There is nothing wrong with this power supply and it will also be produced at least the whole year.

We extended the product range of our power supplys, we have now also different models like 500W/1000W with different certifications available and not all models do get sold in all areas.
In this case it can be possible that the Nordic distributors just think a different model would be better for the Nordic market...

Even if the shops in your area will not list this product anymore we will be able to still replace it in case there will be any issue but like stated before, from the technically point of view is everything ok with this power supplys."

Permalänk
Skrivet av tachy13:

I also sent an email to EVGA/Dominik.

This is the reply i got:

"There is nothing wrong with this power supply and it will also be produced at least the whole year.

We extended the product range of our power supplys, we have now also different models like 500W/1000W with different certifications available and not all models do get sold in all areas.
In this case it can be possible that the Nordic distributors just think a different model would be better for the Nordic market...

Even if the shops in your area will not list this product anymore we will be able to still replace it in case there will be any issue but like stated before, from the technically point of view is everything ok with this power supplys."

Thanks a lot!

Permalänk
Representant

Hello Sweclockers,

EVGA launches new dual BIOS featured graphics cards this summer!
Those 760/770/780s will have the factory BIOS on one chip while the other is free and you can flash it however you want to!

Cheers