Permalänk
Medlem

Does the GTX 780 Classified (03G-P4-3788-KR) come with the backplate (100-BP-3788-B9) installed or is that optional?

What's the advantage of using the EVBot compared to Precision X software?

Visa signatur

MB: Asus Z270G CPU: 7700K - Koolance 380I GFX: EVGA GTX780 Classified - EK-FC780 GTX Classy Minne: Corsair Vengance 2*8GB SSD: Samsung 960 EVO SFX: Asus Xonar Essence STX Pump: Aqua Computer D5 USB Radiator: Watercool Mo-Ra3

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av SaldoT:

Does the GTX 780 Classified (03G-P4-3788-KR) come with the backplate (100-BP-3788-B9) installed or is that optional?

What's the advantage of using the EVBot compared to Precision X software?

Hi,

the Classified card comes without the backplate installed, this is optional.
The EVbot is a "hardcore" overclocking tool. With the precision software you can mostly monitro settings and raise clocks. With the EVbot you have access to all voltages and you can raise the GPU voltage up to 1.5V. With precision you can only go up to 1.2 Volts

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello EVGA!
Just want to say that I've had a great experience with your customer support and just got my new titan in the mail.
Read my thread about it but it's in swedish so Google Translate could come in handy: http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/125-geforce/1227354-aeventyr...

Visa signatur

Citera för svar!!

Permalänk
Representant

Hello Galarix,

thanks for sharing your experience with us and other member in the Sweclockers Forums.
Is it a lot of coil whine you have?
Do you still run the card with the 550W power supply?
Have you set a frame rate target? With the latest cards like titan you get a kind of coil whine when the card do output lots of FPS... Its easy to reproduce when you go into the menu of a game, there the FPS do normally go high and you can hear this sound.

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello Evga!

I have seen that you have released EVGA Pro SLI Bridge (2-Way) part number 100-2W-0021-LR on your website.
It looks amazing, and i really want one, do you know where you can order it here in sweden? or anywhere else where thay can import it?

Visa signatur

Dator | Corsair Carbide 600Q | ASUS Z97-DELUXE ATX | Intel Core I7-4770K | Gigabyte AORUS 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition | Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz 16GB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Samsung 840 EVO Basic 250GB | Samsung 840 EVO Basic 750GB |

Permalänk

Semipassive

Hello EVGA.
Most parts in my computer are semi-passivly cooled, now even my PSU.
I have been looking for a semi passi cooled GPU, but there are none!
Do you think this is because of technical limitations or because the market for this kind of GPU cards is to small,
I think that It should at least be possible to have a card desinged so that the fan is passive when the card is idle
BR
p4m

Visa signatur

---CPU---Intel Core 2 QUAD Q9550 2.83GHz 12MB FSB1333
---RAM---DDR2 PC2-8500 1066MHz CL5-5-5-15
---MOBO---Maximus II GENE ( P45/ICH10R , Dual-channel, DDR2 1300)
---PSU----Corsair HX520W ---GPU--- Radeon HD6850

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av n0rp91:

Hello Evga!

I have seen that you have released EVGA Pro SLI Bridge (2-Way) part number 100-2W-0021-LR on your website.
It looks amazing, and i really want one, do you know where you can order it here in sweden? or anywhere else where thay can import it?

Hi N0rp,

at the moment this item is exclusive at the EVGA Online store eu.evga.com available. We are located in Germany and you can order without issues also to Sweden. The 2 way version will probably get available in two weeks again.

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av phoenix4m:

Hello EVGA.
Most parts in my computer are semi-passivly cooled, now even my PSU.
I have been looking for a semi passi cooled GPU, but there are none!
Do you think this is because of technical limitations or because the market for this kind of GPU cards is to small,
I think that It should at least be possible to have a card desinged so that the fan is passive when the card is idle
BR
p4m

Hi Phoenix,

to semi passive cool graphics cards is a danger game because when GPUs get load they get within milli seconds pretty hot and when the fan then kicks in it can be possible that it is not cooling good enough quick enough or the fan will be that kind of a monster that it will then sound like a starting helicopter... Which series are you looking for? Lots of our ACX models do have lowered idle fan speed down to 29%, this is operating nearly at a no noice level in idle....

Permalänk

Thank you

Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi Phoenix,

to semi passive cool graphics cards is a danger game because when GPUs get load they get within milli seconds pretty hot and when the fan then kicks in it can be possible that it is not cooling good enough quick enough or the fan will be that kind of a monster that it will then sound like a starting helicopter... Which series are you looking for? Lots of our ACX models do have lowered idle fan speed down to 29%, this is operating nearly at a no noice level in idle....

Thank you Dominik.
That´s good information
I was not aware of the technical limitations.

My choice of GPUcards is a little limited by my PSU (400w gold rated) and the fact that my
chassi is a Silverstone Fortress FT03.
Since the chassi has GPU exhaust upwards I am more or less bond to radial fan setups...
... which makes me look towards EVGA
(My brother told me that you guys have the best heatsink combinations with radial fans)

I have been looking at " EVGA GeForce GTX 760 (2760)" for some time now, but I might wait for Geforce GTX 750 Ti.

BR
p4m

Visa signatur

---CPU---Intel Core 2 QUAD Q9550 2.83GHz 12MB FSB1333
---RAM---DDR2 PC2-8500 1066MHz CL5-5-5-15
---MOBO---Maximus II GENE ( P45/ICH10R , Dual-channel, DDR2 1300)
---PSU----Corsair HX520W ---GPU--- Radeon HD6850

Permalänk

Hi!
So im traveling to new york in a few weeks and i might pick up a EVGA z87 stinger if it's much cheaper. So i wonder if i would buy an evga z87 stinger and i for some reason would need to RMA it, would i be screwed since i would have to return it to the store or can i return it directly to EVGA?

Visa signatur

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X MB: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero GPU: GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6900 XT AORUS Ultimate Xtreme WaterForce WB RAM: 32GB 3200 MT/s CL 16 Trident Z RGB SSD: WD Black SN750 1 TB PSU: ASUS ROG Loki 1000W SFX-L Skärm: Alienware AW3423DW

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av phoenix4m:

Thank you Dominik.
That´s good information
I was not aware of the technical limitations.

My choice of GPUcards is a little limited by my PSU (400w gold rated) and the fact that my
chassi is a Silverstone Fortress FT03.
Since the chassi has GPU exhaust upwards I am more or less bond to radial fan setups...
... which makes me look towards EVGA
(My brother told me that you guys have the best heatsink combinations with radial fans)

I have been looking at " EVGA GeForce GTX 760 (2760)" for some time now, but I might wait for Geforce GTX 750 Ti.

BR
p4m

Hi,

Yes, the exhausting versions are also good but not as quiet as the dual fan ones. Depending on the airflow in your FT03 you can also use them...
But all in all the 2760 is a good card. No matter which card you will take, as you want to keep it silent I would suggest to replace the termal paste on the card with high quality ones, this will help to keep the card cool and with a custom fan profile you can take a look to adjust the fanspeed for your needs.

Regards,

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av Schackmannen:

Hi!
So im traveling to new york in a few weeks and i might pick up a EVGA z87 stinger if it's much cheaper. So i wonder if i would buy an evga z87 stinger and i for some reason would need to RMA it, would i be screwed since i would have to return it to the store or can i return it directly to EVGA?

Hi,

this is no problem and in case there is an issue with the board you can handle RMA with EVGA EU. Our headquater is located in Munich Germany.
As I can see the z87 Stinger is at the moment 220 USD over there, this will probably also not change within the next couple of weeks.

Permalänk
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi,

this is no problem and in case there is an issue with the board you can handle RMA with EVGA EU. Our headquater is located in Munich Germany.
As I can see the z87 Stinger is at the moment 220 USD over there, this will probably also not change within the next couple of weeks.

Okay thanks for the answer! I have another question, is it possible to carefully paint the red parts green without breaking the warranty? Assuming that i won't spill anything on the pcb itself.

Visa signatur

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X MB: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero GPU: GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6900 XT AORUS Ultimate Xtreme WaterForce WB RAM: 32GB 3200 MT/s CL 16 Trident Z RGB SSD: WD Black SN750 1 TB PSU: ASUS ROG Loki 1000W SFX-L Skärm: Alienware AW3423DW

Permalänk
Representant

In the case you customice the cooler we will just install it back on the replacement
Generally I would suggest to use for modifications like this "car foil in a tin" this is heat resistant and can get easily removed again if you wish to. http://www.amazon.de/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=spr%C3%BChfolie&tag=...

Permalänk
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

In the case you customice the cooler we will just install it back on the replacement
Generally I would suggest to use for modifications like this "car foil in a tin" this is heat resistant and can get easily removed again if you wish to. http://www.amazon.de/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=spr%C3%BChfolie&tag=...

Looks interesting. Can i fit a corsair h100i in the top if i remove the fans that are attached or will i have to get a low profile air cooler?
Edit: Why is the chassi so much cheaper on the American EVGA site (1200kr) than the European site (2000kr)?

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Representant

it should fit but I do not have the H100 for testing here so I can not give a guarantee for this but the H60 one should work for sure.
Mini ITX Motherboards are limited in Overclocking Headroom due to the small design so the power management is not as good as on real boards. Mostly 4.5 is the limit with miniITX boards and for this the H100 is not a must have...

This is because there are no taxes at the US store, generally cost to run a business is lower and we do not want to be more expensive then stores in Europe. The case should roughly get available in 4 weeks also in Swedish stores and it will then be a little cheaper there as in our EU Store.

Permalänk
Medlem

Ordered at gtx 780 classified from a swedish store but it's out of stock at the moment. Any ETA when you'll be sending out more cards to the swedish market? It seems a bit starved.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

This is because there are no taxes at the US store, generally cost to run a business is lower and we do not want to be more expensive then stores in Europe. The case should roughly get available in 4 weeks also in Swedish stores and it will then be a little cheaper there as in our EU Store.

Not quite as it is.
Were on the site recently and checking out if I'm capable of doing a step-up program, obviously not according to the site. And then I saw how much a Titan costs. 1.050+ EUR which is around 10.000 SEK according to the value of the Euro today. Most other brands got their Titans as low as 799.99 EUR, or between 750-850 EUR at least, and this is including the Swedish VAT of 25%. The stores in Sweden sell your products cheaper than the EU office of EVGA does.

Can you explain this and how you can go and say "and we do not want to be more expensive then stores in Europe" ?

Visa signatur

Nikon Z6 • Nikkor AF-S 14-24/2.8G ED • Nikon Z 24-70/4 S • Nikkor AF-S 200-500/5.6E ED VR • Manfrotto BeFree Advanced Twist • Benro TMA47AL • iOptron GEM28 • William Optics Redcat 51 v2 • Lunt LS50THa/B600 • Player One Neptune-M • Player One Apollo-M Mini • Player One Mars-C • GSO 6" Classical Cassegrain

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi.

Would you be able to run 2x3.5" hdd + 1x2.5" ssd with a molex -> sata converter in a Evga Hadron together with a GTX 770 and a i5 4670K?
im worried about the strength of the psu...

Thanks in advance.

Permalänk

What happened to the EVGA SRX and SR2 motherboards?

Visa signatur

CPU: i7 3930k Moderkort: Rampage IV Extreme Kylare: Corsair H100i RAM: 64 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600mhz Grafikkort: EVGA GTX 780 SC (SLI planerat) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb Övrig lagring: WD black 2 TB x 2 Chassi: 900D PSU: Corsair 1200i Skärmar: 2x GW2750HM 1x GL2750HM

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av lindahlj:

Ordered at gtx 780 classified from a swedish store but it's out of stock at the moment. Any ETA when you'll be sending out more cards to the swedish market? It seems a bit starved.

Hi,

stocks on Classified cards are always limited. We shipped out cards this week and they will also go online at our EU strore today

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av HCOC:

Not quite as it is.
Were on the site recently and checking out if I'm capable of doing a step-up program, obviously not according to the site. And then I saw how much a Titan costs. 1.050+ EUR which is around 10.000 SEK according to the value of the Euro today. Most other brands got their Titans as low as 799.99 EUR, or between 750-850 EUR at least, and this is including the Swedish VAT of 25%. The stores in Sweden sell your products cheaper than the EU office of EVGA does.

Can you explain this and how you can go and say "and we do not want to be more expensive then stores in Europe" ?

Our Titans are in generall more expensive because we give three years of warranty and direct RMA and customer service.
No matter what issue is with the card we are always able to help plus you can get extentions up to 5 and 10 years warranty.
Without our partners (Distry, Etailer, Shops) we would not be able to exist so we do not want to damage them in case beeing cheaper then them.
The shop is also most likely for people that can not get our products in their country as in middle Europe our products nearly in every country available.
The EU Shop is for the whole EMEA region and in Afrka/ Middle East/ Eas Europe we do not have that many partners.

What card do you have, how old is this and what card do you want to step up to?

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av muunkie:

Hi.

Would you be able to run 2x3.5" hdd + 1x2.5" ssd with a molex -> sata converter in a Evga Hadron together with a GTX 770 and a i5 4670K?
im worried about the strength of the psu...

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

the PSU of the hadron can handle this but you might need to work with adapter for this.
Also the preinstalled bay for drives is only designed for two pcs. so you might have to modify it or put the third one out of the drive bay.

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av redpois0n:

What happened to the EVGA SRX and SR2 motherboards?

Hi,

both motherboards are end of live. Actually the SR2 is available as a Bstock product with 1year of warranty. Of the SRX we do not have stocks at the moment but if we get them they will also get available as Bstock product with one year of warranty.

Permalänk

Hi EVGA! I was wondering if I am eligible for the step up program with my GTX 780 SC ACX. When the new GTX 780ti comes out in mid november, I will still have less than 90 days left from the original purchase, and if the 780ti performs better than expected I would like to trade. But I suspect that the program only applies to stock cards?

Thanks in advance!

Visa signatur

Marknadsreferenser: 1 2

Permalänk
Representant

Hello JagdKatzen,

we can only give information about products that are oficially launched but if the 780Ti will get available in the Step Up program you can ofcourse do the step up.

Permalänk
Medlem

Ahoy EVGA!

Im considering getting one of your GTX 780Ti, reference design. The one thing bothering me is the green logo on the side. I've seen people changing the color by carefully remove the green coating on the text. The result would be something like this:

and

My question is, if I purchase an EVGA brand card, would this void the warranty from your point of view? I have no plans modifying the card in any other way then very carefully "grind/scrape" the coating off.

ALSO! I came up with another question, is it possible to get hold of spare coolers? It would be fun to try changing the color of the cooler, but I'm not really willing to try that on the main one

Thanks,

EDIT** Oh well, if you read the post you are very welcome to answer in case someone else is looking for the same information. I have however decided to go for an MSI branded card, since they were fine with the modification.

Visa signatur

Main: Strix B550-F | R9 5950X | 32GB@3600MHz | ASUS 3080 TUF | KC3000 | RM850 | LG 48CX
Server: Strix B450-I | R7 2700X | 64GB | 2x1TB 970 EVO Raid | 2TB BX500 | SF450

Permalänk

Hey Evga. Upgrading my gaming rig and I've decided to go with GTX 780 Ti Dual Classified w/ EVGA ACX Cooler. Looks Amazing but do you have any clue or can you reveal when it's released?

Thanx..

Permalänk
Medlem

EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC (reference cooler) seems to be out of stock and being discontinued in several stores, is there a new batch coming to Sweden soon, or is it in fact being discontinued? If there is a batch coming to Sweden, could you provide a date?

Permalänk

Hello Evga! I bought a GTX 780 Classified a couple of months ago. I have been having graphic glitches both in BF 3 and 4.
I have tested to change drivers and such but nothing works. I might think there is a faulty card.

Explain: When I scope with a sniper on a building far away its surface gets blinking black and white, hard to explain but I will post a video with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVYWQEFaMhg something like this, its bothering me so what should I do?

Thx