Permalänk
Administrativ avgift
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hello Sweclockers,

EVGA launches new dual BIOS featured graphics cards this summer!
Those 760/770/780s will have the factory BIOS on one chip while the other is free and you can flash it however you want to!

Cheers

Awesome :)! Will have that in mind if I upgrade to dual 780s :)!

Visa signatur

Loque Raw s1| 7950x3D | B650-i | 2x16GB DDR5 CL30@6000 | 2TB m.2 | 4090 TUF | Samsung G9 49 | Vive Focus 3

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello EVGA!
Do you know approximately when you'll have the reference 770's in stock on your website for us to order?
http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=02G-P4-3771-KR

Permalänk
Representant

Hi Demis,

at the moment we do not have a confirmed shipping date for this, roughly in 2-4 weeks.

Permalänk
Representant

Hi Sweclockers,

EVGA beat the competition. Our latest PSU the 1300W G2 one has received the jonnyGURU.com recommended award. You can see more about this review at http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&...

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi Demis,

at the moment we do not have a confirmed shipping date for this, roughly in 2-4 weeks.

Perfect!
I just have one more question and that is. (Will/When) does the EVGA Mini box come out? They said it would be out in the middle of July, but I haven't heard anything about for some time.

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

Hi and welcome to the forum! I need some support with my 2 evga gtx660 superclocked 2gb gpu´s wich i run on sli! The problem is that immidietly when the gpu´s get some load they thorttle down about 300mhz even when the temperature is about 45c. Im using precision x and at same second i turn on the stress test the card throttles down about 300mhz even when the temperature is about 45c. I have tried the following: remove 1 card and just run 1 card, downclock the gpu and memory, reinstalled drivers, flashed bios with stock bios and a modded bios with 1.2volt option , lower and raise the volt the gpu´s, change the power supply contacts, changed to afterburner gpu utility and still nothing i have done have resulted in a positive way? I have k-boost activated and tried without it as well. See my signature for my rig.

Visa signatur

Chassi: Fractal design refine r3 Moderkort: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 REV 3.0 Grafikkort: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB (Tahiti XTL) Crossfire Processor: AMD FX 8350@5Ghz CPU kylning: Corsair H110 Minnen: Kingston 16GB (4x4096MB) CL11 2133Mhz Beast Series Nätagg: XFX Proseries XXX Edition 850W Hd: Samsung SSD Basic 840-Series 120GB Fläktar: Cougar vortex 120mm*2, Fractal design silent series 140mm r2*4, Fractal design 120mm*2

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av DDemis:

Perfect!
I just have one more question and that is. (Will/When) does the EVGA Mini box come out? They said it would be out in the middle of July, but I haven't heard anything about for some time.

The mini box is now named EVGA Hadron we expect to receive them in about 1-2 weeks

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av mnmlmxml:

Hi,

Yes, the first units of the Dark will be available soon, because of limited qty those will only get sold at our online store eu.evga.com
At the beginning of Sep, we will get bigger qty and those will also get available in Nordics.
The SLI bridge will get sold at our online store exclusively.
Generally we do also ship to nordic countrys.

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av TECH:

Hi and welcome to the forum! I need some support with my 2 evga gtx660 superclocked 2gb gpu´s wich i run on sli! The problem is that immidietly when the gpu´s get some load they thorttle down about 300mhz even when the temperature is about 45c. Im using precision x and at same second i turn on the stress test the card throttles down about 300mhz even when the temperature is about 45c. I have tried the following: remove 1 card and just run 1 card, downclock the gpu and memory, reinstalled drivers, flashed bios with stock bios and a modded bios with 1.2volt option , lower and raise the volt the gpu´s, change the power supply contacts, changed to afterburner gpu utility and still nothing i have done have resulted in a positive way? I have k-boost activated and tried without it as well. See my signature for my rig.

Hi Tech,

Thanks for the welcome! Normally it is unlikely that two cards do fail at the same time. In a cse like this I would suggest to remove all driver and tools that do have access to the graphcis card with a tool like driver fusion, that do also delete the registry entrys of the driver, and download and install only the latest. If registry entrys are in conflict it can occur issues like this.
Are you able to test the card in a different system of a friend or family member maybe? This would be the most simple way to make sure if the fault is with the card because also power supply or PSU (both do support the cards with power) could occur an issue like this if they are faulty.
Have you already updated the motherboard BIOS to the latest version?

As there are different batches available of this card with different hardware installed not every BIOS fit every card.
The ref BIOS you reflashed, was this the one you saved from the cards or was it a downloaded one?

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello, When will the EVGA DARK X79 be avaliable for preorder / order from the evga-eu store ?

Visa signatur

Meshilicious, Amd 7950X3D, Asus X670E-I ,96 GB DDR5 6000,RTX4090 FE, Crucial 4TB Pcie5 m.2 / Corsiar Pcie4 4TB, Samsung 57" G9

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

The mini box is now named EVGA Hadron we expect to receive them in about 1-2 weeks

Sweet!
Thanks, Dominik.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi Tech,

Thanks for the welcome! Normally it is unlikely that two cards do fail at the same time. In a cse like this I would suggest to remove all driver and tools that do have access to the graphcis card with a tool like driver fusion, that do also delete the registry entrys of the driver, and download and install only the latest. If registry entrys are in conflict it can occur issues like this.
Are you able to test the card in a different system of a friend or family member maybe? This would be the most simple way to make sure if the fault is with the card because also power supply or PSU (both do support the cards with power) could occur an issue like this if they are faulty.
Have you already updated the motherboard BIOS to the latest version?

As there are different batches available of this card with different hardware installed not every BIOS fit every card.
The ref BIOS you reflashed, was this the one you saved from the cards or was it a downloaded one?

Thank you for your answer and pointers! I formatted my hd aswell now but still i got the problem. But as you said, check for batches and such so i read on the back of each card and there is a sticker with a bios number and those two numbers didnt match. Is there any chance of getting thoose two bios from evga? If so i will just flash 1 card at the time with the different bios. Else i have to try to google for them and pray for finding them. I will try tomorrow to run the cards on my gf´s computer as well. Is there any ftp with evga biosés maybe?

Visa signatur

Chassi: Fractal design refine r3 Moderkort: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 REV 3.0 Grafikkort: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB (Tahiti XTL) Crossfire Processor: AMD FX 8350@5Ghz CPU kylning: Corsair H110 Minnen: Kingston 16GB (4x4096MB) CL11 2133Mhz Beast Series Nätagg: XFX Proseries XXX Edition 850W Hd: Samsung SSD Basic 840-Series 120GB Fläktar: Cougar vortex 120mm*2, Fractal design silent series 140mm r2*4, Fractal design 120mm*2

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi,

Yes, the first units of the Dark will be available soon, because of limited qty those will only get sold at our online store eu.evga.com
At the beginning of Sep, we will get bigger qty and those will also get available in Nordics.
The SLI bridge will get sold at our online store exclusively.
Generally we do also ship to nordic countrys.

Thank you for the answer. I´ve got an notification mail from EVGA that said that the sli bridge is now available in your shop but i can´t order it outside US , MEXICO & CANADA.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av TECH:

Thank you for your answer and pointers! I formatted my hd aswell now but still i got the problem. But as you said, check for batches and such so i read on the back of each card and there is a sticker with a bios number and those two numbers didnt match. Is there any chance of getting thoose two bios from evga? If so i will just flash 1 card at the time with the different bios. Else i have to try to google for them and pray for finding them. I will try tomorrow to run the cards on my gf´s computer as well. Is there any ftp with evga biosés maybe?

I fdinally solved the problem thanks to great Evga staff! The problem was that even that there was 2 evga gtx660 sc cards there where slightly different biosés. So i pshycially removed 1 card at the time and flashed them with there stock bios that i found online BIG thanks to you evga staff!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi, i got two questions!

basically i want too buy the titan signature, but after viewing website, i noticed the US/Canada/Mexico & And the European "website of EVGA" and noticed the huge cost difference in currency, why is that?
http://eu.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=06G-P4-2793-KR&fa...

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=06G-P4-2793-KR

My Second question is, since i would only be able to order from the EU webpage, from what country would this shipment ship from? -*thirdquestion & would i need to play toll/taxes for this? cause 25% taxes on euroes is a big difference from us dollars

Visa signatur

Moderkort: Aorus z390 elite CPU: INTEL i9 9900KS
SSD: 970 evo plus 1TB Intel 750 1.2TB, Samsung 850 PRO 1TB GPU: Titan X Pascal
Ljud: PC360Sennheiser+SB ZxR RAM: Corsair Vengeance lpx 2600mhz cl15 32GB
SKÄRM1: Asus Rog Swift PG279Q 165hz 27" 2560x1440 CHASSI: Define R5
SKÄRM2: ASUS PB278QR 27" 2560x1440 KYLNING: NH-D15 NÄTDEL: Corsair AX860W

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello EVGA, I got a question!

Im going to buy the EVGA GTX 780 Classified Hydro Copper and I wonder when will you release it here in Sweden? If its taking too long Im going to order it on your website and I wonder, approximately, how much is the shipping cost? I know it costs 25% more here in Sweden, but its still cheap on your website.

Thx!

Visa signatur

Chassi: Phanteks Evolv X || Mobo: MSI Z490 EK X || CPU: i9-10900KF || RAM: G.skill Trident 32GB 3600Mhz || GPU: Inno3D 3080 Frostbite || SSD: 2x WD Blue 1TB NVME || PSU: ASUS Rog THOR 1200W || OS: Windows 10 Pro || Radiatorer: Corsair & Barrow 360mm || CPU-kylare: EKxMSI Monoblock || Bildskärm: Lenovo Y27gq-25

Permalänk

arctic accelero xtreme III to EVGA 780 Classified?

I wonder if "arctic accelero xtreme III" fits to the EVGA 780 classified? And how big difference is it going to be, someone who knows?

Visa signatur

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 780 ACX Classified @ 1267/3402 Volt: 1.175 RAM: 2x4 GB Vengeance 1600 Mhz MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 PSU: Nzxt 750 Gold Hale 90 SSD: Samsung 840 250 gb & Intel 520 180 gb CASE: HAF X case MONITOR: Asus VG248QE 24" 144hz 1080p
Citera för svar.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Kebabknugen:

I wonder if "arctic accelero xtreme III" fits to the EVGA 780 classified? And how big difference is it going to be, someone who knows?

It doesn't since its built on a custom PCB, so if there is a special "Arctic" cooler specially for Classified, then yes.

Visa signatur

Chassi: Phanteks Evolv X || Mobo: MSI Z490 EK X || CPU: i9-10900KF || RAM: G.skill Trident 32GB 3600Mhz || GPU: Inno3D 3080 Frostbite || SSD: 2x WD Blue 1TB NVME || PSU: ASUS Rog THOR 1200W || OS: Windows 10 Pro || Radiatorer: Corsair & Barrow 360mm || CPU-kylare: EKxMSI Monoblock || Bildskärm: Lenovo Y27gq-25

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi , Since i didn't get my first question answered i ask again. When will the x79 dark be avaliable in the europe shop or any motherboard for that matter? Right now there isn't even !1! of any Motherboard in stock and you can't even preorder ? The notify system is worthless i can't sit and watch my e-mail all the time to see if it has arrived.

Visa signatur

Meshilicious, Amd 7950X3D, Asus X670E-I ,96 GB DDR5 6000,RTX4090 FE, Crucial 4TB Pcie5 m.2 / Corsiar Pcie4 4TB, Samsung 57" G9

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av Palme_570:

Hello, When will the EVGA DARK X79 be avaliable for preorder / order from the evga-eu store ?

Hi,

the Dark will get shipped in Europe this week so it will get available probably at the beginning of next week.

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av DDemis:

Sweet!
Thanks, Dominik.

Hi Demis,

here you can see the latest pritty much final version of the Hadron we had on Gamescom, there is only one cover that is still grey which will also be black when it get shipped. This system is with the EVGA Stinger which will be available next week and a GTX 780. And Yes, it is that small!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3OPqU5AUwY&list=PL27awAxx-WHU...

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av TECH:

Hi,

not every BIOS fit on every card due to different components, even if you have two similar cards. Can you send me a screenshot of GPUz of both cards and a copy of this mail to dungermann@evga.com then I will have a look if there is a BIOS that fit both cards. Normally different BIOSes should not occur issues but it is worth to give it a try.

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av hurrai:

Hi, i got two questions!

basically i want too buy the titan signature, but after viewing website, i noticed the US/Canada/Mexico & And the European "website of EVGA" and noticed the huge cost difference in currency, why is that?
http://eu.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=06G-P4-2793-KR&fa...

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=06G-P4-2793-KR

My Second question is, since i would only be able to order from the EU webpage, from what country would this shipment ship from? -*thirdquestion & would i need to play toll/taxes for this? cause 25% taxes on euroes is a big difference from us dollars

Hi,

the pricing you can see in the US store is without any taxes because it is working different there and generally business costs are higher in Europe then in the US... The EU store is located in Munich Germany where the order will get shipped from. This price include 19% VAT. As Sweden is in the EU there are no more taxes you have to pay. If you live in Norway or other not EU countrys it can be possible that you need to pay extra taxes.

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av wipen96:

Hello EVGA, I got a question!

Im going to buy the EVGA GTX 780 Classified Hydro Copper and I wonder when will you release it here in Sweden? If its taking too long Im going to order it on your website and I wonder, approximately, how much is the shipping cost? I know it costs 25% more here in Sweden, but its still cheap on your website.

Thx!

Hi,

the block itslef will get online next week, the completet cards with the block installed probably arround one week later.
To get to know the shipping cost you can put just any other card in the shopping cart, check this out to paypal and before you log in to paypal and place the order it will show you the shipping cost.

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av Kebabknugen:

Hi,

some other customer reported generally issues with the fans of this cooler and the new fan management on NVIDIA cards. Generally the ACX cooler of the classi card is already pretty good and there is not that much difference to those aftermarket solutions. I think if you really want to get much more power out of the card it is needed to put a waterblock on it.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi,

the block itslef will get online next week, the completet cards with the block installed probably arround one week later.
To get to know the shipping cost you can put just any other card in the shopping cart, check this out to paypal and before you log in to paypal and place the order it will show you the shipping cost.

Are there any differences between the European and the American version of the GTX 780 Classified Hydro Copper?
Since it's not available in Europe yet I might ask a friend going to the US to get one for me. Also, as EVGA seems to have some really strange pricing policy in Europe it'd be ALOT cheaper even after paying import and sales tax in Sweden when importing it.
If i bough the card in the US, would the warranty still be valid in Sweden?

About the strange price setting policy:
A GTX 780 Hydro copper is in the US and in Europe (=)
Import tax on computer parts from the US to Sweden: 0%. Sales Tax: 25%.
*1,25 = ~ (= ). So somehow was added to the price.
Ie, i could buy it on amazon.com, have it shipped to Sweden, pay taxes and still save quite alot of money. EVGA no like European people?

Visa signatur

MB: Asus Z270G CPU: 7700K - Koolance 380I GFX: EVGA GTX780 Classified - EK-FC780 GTX Classy Minne: Corsair Vengance 2*8GB SSD: Samsung 960 EVO SFX: Asus Xonar Essence STX Pump: Aqua Computer D5 USB Radiator: Watercool Mo-Ra3

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av SaldoT:

Are there any differences between the European and the American version of the GTX 780 Classified Hydro Copper?
Since it's not available in Europe yet I might ask a friend going to the US to get one for me. Also, as EVGA seems to have some really strange pricing policy in Europe it'd be ALOT cheaper even after paying import and sales tax in Sweden when importing it.
If i bough the card in the US, would the warranty still be valid in Sweden?

About the strange price setting policy:
A GTX 780 Hydro copper is in the US and in Europe (=)
Import tax on computer parts from the US to Sweden: 0%. Sales Tax: 25%.
*1,25 = ~ (= ). So somehow was added to the price.
Ie, i could buy it on amazon.com, have it shipped to Sweden, pay taxes and still save quite alot of money. EVGA no like European people?

Hi,

there is no problem to purchase them in the US and import it by your own, you can then also handle warranty in Europe.
You can just not benefit from the promotions if there are some available.

The higher price is due to the blocks come from the US, so we have shipping cost and taxes on this and we have generally higher shipping cost to Europe then to the US from Asia plus running a businees in Europe is much more expensive then in the US, the cards do get built in Germany and not get shipped prebuilt.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi,

Do you know if you are going to deliver a 780 Classified Hydro Copper to any Swedish reseller? Like Komplett, Webhallen or Inet? (I dont know if you sell it directly to them!)

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Representant

Hello,

as the cards are not produced so far I can not 100% confirm this information but Sweden is a high end market and the three mentioned Stores are our key partners in Sweden, normally at least one of them should get the card.