GPU-vattenblock till 2080 Ti, referens PCB

Permalänk
Medlem

GPU-vattenblock till 2080 Ti, referens PCB

Jag har ett PNY 2080 Ti XLR8 som ska köra referens-PCB vad jag har förstått

Någon som sitter på ett passande block de kan tänka sig bli av med för en rimlig peng?

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey man. I have 1x Watercool fullcover waterblock for reference PCB, with both an acetal and acrylic top plate. Was thinking 500kr for it.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Hey man. I have 1x Watercool fullcover waterblock for reference PCB, with both an acetal and acrylic top plate. Was thinking 500kr for it.

Hey, that sounds really interesting! Do you plan on going to/passing through Stockholm, or would we ship it?

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

No plans at all to go to stockholm until October, so shipping would have to be used.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

No plans at all to go to stockholm until October, so shipping would have to be used.

Got a shipping estimate?
I've dropped an offer in sales thread here on SweC, but I've received no response. If you're able to ship it out today at a reasonable price, I'll take it.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Soir:

Got a shipping estimate?
I've dropped an offer in sales thread here on SweC, but I've received no response. If you're able to ship it out today at a reasonable price, I'll take it.

You would be looking at 63kr, which is traceable via postnord for a 1kg package.

Permalänk
Medlem

@MetallicAcid: I'll take it! Feel free to PM me with your preferred payment method!