All-in-One and Desktop related questions

Permalänk

All-in-One and Desktop related questions

Welcome to the MSI All-in-One and Desktop thread!

Here you can ask questions or discuss any other matters relating to All-in-One's and desktops.

Information and details of our AIO's and desktops can be found at our website.

As in the other "Butiker och tillverkare" threads and forums, the idea with our presence here is NOT to replace our traditional customer service or RMA department. For warranty and RMA issues please visit http://register.msi.com/

Permalänk
Medlem

MSI AG270

The AG270 seems to be out of stock or never entered Sweden. Know where i can buy one?

(got an imac but now want an AIO pc as well)

/Patrik

Permalänk
Skrivet av Tengo77:

The AG270 seems to be out of stock or never entered Sweden. Know where i can buy one?

(got an imac but now want an AIO pc as well)

/Patrik

Hi Patrik,

Do you have a preference for an e-tailer where you would like to buy one? Then we will contact them!

/Jerry

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello.
I have a couple of questions regarding the AG270. I can see from the model numbers that there seems to be a number of versions of this pc based on where you are in the world and what specs that are included. For example: the on only one I seem to be able to buy in Sweden is "MSI AG270 2PC-022EU". This version contains no SSD-drives, which I really want, and I would like to know how I should tackle the problem?! Is it possible to ask a store here in Sweden, that is a retailer for your products, to order a specific version of the pc or do I have to settle with the 022EU that is available here?

Permalänk
Skrivet av Kesteron:

Hello.
I have a couple of questions regarding the AG270. I can see from the model numbers that there seems to be a number of versions of this pc based on where you are in the world and what specs that are included. For example: the on only one I seem to be able to buy in Sweden is "MSI AG270 2PC-022EU". This version contains no SSD-drives, which I really want, and I would like to know how I should tackle the problem?! Is it possible to ask a store here in Sweden, that is a retailer for your products, to order a specific version of the pc or do I have to settle with the 022EU that is available here?

Hi Kesteron,

Thanks for the question, however in Sweden we only offer the versions without SSD. If you are really interested in purchasing the AG270 with SSD, then I can check what we can do for you. The suggested retail price is SEK 22990,- .

Please let me know.

Best regards,

Jerry

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MSI_Jerry:

Hi Kesteron,

Thanks for the question, however in Sweden we only offer the versions without SSD. If you are really interested in purchasing the AG270 with SSD, then I can check what we can do for you. The suggested retail price is SEK 22990,- .

Please let me know.

Best regards,

Jerry

Oh. I'm no longer interested in the ssd-version due to the major increase in price. I'm going to look for a laptop instead. Thank you for your response.

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Permalänk
Medlem

Hey, i live on Åland, the island between Sweden and Finland, and i have a hard time searching for where i can get my hands of the barebone chazzi MSI Nightblade. Where is it easiest to get my hans on one of those? :S

Visa signatur

Chazzi: NZXT Phantom 410 Black with Orange Trim Moderkort Asus Z87-K Processor Intel Core i7-4770k 3.9Ghz CPU Fläkt Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 CO Nätaggregat Corsair CX750 Grafikkort Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 Ram Kingston HyperX 16Gb 2400Mhz SSD Kingston 120 GB HyperX 3K read 555mb/s write 510mb/s Hårddisk 1Tb WB Windows 8
Headset Siberia v2 Frost Blue Illumination Keybord Steelseries Apex Mus Razer Deathadder

Permalänk
Skrivet av Garroth:

Hey, i live on Åland, the island between Sweden and Finland, and i have a hard time searching for where i can get my hands of the barebone chazzi MSI Nightblade. Where is it easiest to get my hans on one of those? :S

Hi Garroth,

If you would like to get your hands on a MSI Nightblade, you can either purchase it at Jimms.fi in Finland or at CDON in Sweden. If you purchase it at CDON it will be a full-system so not a barebone.

Regards,

Jerry

Permalänk
Avstängd

Hi there!!!

I just have a short question: when/if will you release the MSI Cubi system here in sweden?

It just will be the perfect HTPC system I think

//pelle

Visa signatur

----------------------------------

-Skitbra sa Bill.
-Brakskit sa Bull.

Permalänk
Skrivet av p.jönns:

Hi there!!!

I just have a short question: when/if will you release the MSI Cubi system here in sweden?

It just will be the perfect HTPC system I think

//pelle

Hi Pelle,

Great to hear your interest in the Cubi.
We have them currently in stores of Elgiganten. You can find it hee Link :0 if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

// Maarten MSI