Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Mobius Project

Yuel Beast Mobius. An amazing, all steel chassis that seems to defy physics with it's impossible construction and striking design aesthetic.

Building a PC in the Mobius was a fantastic experience. Immediately I wanted to fit a full custom water cooling loop and an ATX PSU while still using high end components. I am in love with Lignum series of watercooling made by EK Waterblocks, parts which were chosen for the GPU and CPU blocks. The pump/res combo is the Quantum Volume FLT120 which has a DDC pump built in, which gives silent operation and great flow. I chose an EK Pro manifold which has more than enough ports to connect everything up, using EK's ZMT black soft tubing complimented by EK's Torque fittings.

I chose to use a custom dark-orange/brown coolant, which I light up with orange LEDs via the LED strip in the reservoir, with additional orange lighting on the motherboard and under the GPU. The colour compliments the walnut wood which the waterblocks are made from.

I would like to give a massive shout-out to Yuel Beast, EK Waterblocks, ASUS/ROG Nordic, CableMod, Inet.se, Patriot Memory/Talk Technologies. These guys have been awesome to support me any modding adventures over the years, and have once again stepped up so that I can create my art.

Specifications:
Intel Core i9 9900K
ROG STRIX Z390-I GAMING
ROG Thor 1200w PSU
Patriot Memory 64GB (2x32GB) Black 3200MHz
Partiot Memory VP4100 2Tb Gen4 M.2 SSD
ASUS Dual OC RTX 2080 Ti
EK Waterblocks custom loop
CableMod Pro cables

Besök galleriet här

Permalänk
Medlem

Very well done as always! Lookimg good!

I do love those black tubes, I'll have to do something fun with those at some point myself. Well composed with color schemes as always.

Keep up the asskicking!

Visa signatur

Intel i9 10900k @5,2Ghz, MSI Z590 Gaming EK-X, G-Skill Elite Royal 4x8gb @3600mhz cl16, Asus TUF 3080ti OC, 2xSamsung 960 EVO 1Tb M2, Seasonic Prime 1300W Platinum, EK D5 Revo, 2x360mm EK SE, Acer X34P 1440p 120hz IPS G-sync, CSFG The Crow
Galleri Ancalagon The Black | Galleri The White Crow

Permalänk
Medlem

As always - amazing work and very well executed! I love the floating effect of the GPU and the black together with the wood details.
10/5!

Thank you for showing us!

Cheers
//Tobias

Visa signatur

| bequiet! Dark Base 900 | Corsair HX1000i Platinum | MSI Z370-GAMING M5 | i7 8086k @ 5000mhz | Custom EK-loop (GPU & CPU) | Corsair Veng. 32GB @ 3200mhz | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB | Zotac RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Asus PG348Q @ 100hz |
http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/13-konsumentratt/562661-grat...

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Deriveh:

Very well done as always! Looking good!

I do love those black tubes, I'll have to do something fun with those at some point myself. Well composed with color schemes as always.

Keep up the asskicking!

These tubes are amazing. More projects coming up with them in the future! Thanks man.

Skrivet av =):

As always - amazing work and very well executed! I love the floating effect of the GPU and the black together with the wood details.
10/5!

Thank you for showing us!

Cheers
//Tobias

Thank you Tobias! That means a lot to me

Permalänk
Medlem

This is one of the most unique casemods I have ever seen.

Incredible logic used behind everything, I can't imagine how much time it took to think of all the small details. Absolutely gorgeous.

Permalänk

Can't say I fully understand the practical point (maybe there doesn't need to be one) of a semi-open design but nevertheless the level of aesthetics, creativity and craftmanship are all insane.

Got you a little bit of front page love too.

Visa signatur

*-<|:C-<-<

Nytt namn, samma bismak.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Ecthelion:

This is one of the most unique casemods I have ever seen.

Incredible logic used behind everything, I can't imagine how much time it took to think of all the small details. Absolutely gorgeous.

I spent way too long on this PC tbh, but I am glad to have finished up with this result. I love it.

If I was to redo anything, I would make perfect length cables for this.

Skrivet av Daemon:

Can't say I fully understand the practical point (maybe there doesn't need to be one) of a semi-open design but nevertheless the level of aesthetics, creativity and craftmanship are all insane.

Cheers Daemon!! No point really in the semi-open design. Most of the time I run my computers without any side panels to reduce monitor glare, decrease temps and show off the cables.

Permalänk
Medlem

Awesome build! Looks like a iron works with that ’hot looking’ orange glow. Really a nice look!

By the way, brown is just dark orange:

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av medbor:

Awesome build! Looks like a iron works with that ’hot looking’ orange glow. Really a nice look!

By the way, brown is just dark orange:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh4aWZRtTwU

I legit watched the entire video. Thank you for the enlightenment!! Awesome to hear that you liked the project!

Thanks for taking the time to drop a comment

Permalänk
Entusiast

Stiligt! Som vanligt Ozzie... mattsvart mjuk slang är så snyggt om det är bra gjort! Längtar tills jag själv får se hur det ser ut för mig, är det i närheten av så bra du fått till det så kommer jag vara skitnöjd

Permalänk
Medlem

Elegant återhållen industrialism, mycket snyggt och jag skulle bra gärna vilja äga den!!