Corsair Force 3 120GB

Permalänk
Medlem

Corsair Force 3 120GB

Since i got delivery of the new Force 3 120GB ssd i have had nothing but problems, regardless of sata controller, driver, motherboard, OS etc. it behaves in the same manner.

Every now & then it temporarily freezes/hangs in OS giving a timeout, this can be improved by disableing LPM but still remains to some degree.
Random BSOD's
Randomly dissapears from BIOS.

After talking to other Force 3 owners on this and other forums it's quite clear i am not the only one experiencing the exact problems i just described, when i bought this drive i hoped that it would atleast work as intended but it seems i was wrong.

Corsair please look into this matter and sort out your Firmware and or design of the Force 3 ssd's.

Visa signatur

| nVidia RTX3090FE | R9 5950x | MSI x570 Unify | Ballistix sport 3000c15 32GB DR@3800c16 | Custom Loop EKWB | 9TB nvme, 3TB sata SSD | RM1000x | Creative X4 | Lian Li o11 Dynamic | Alienware aw3821dw | >Zen2 på 3-400 mobo< | >x570 VRM< | :::AMD Zen Minnesguide:::|:::AMD Zen & Zen+ Överklockningsguide:::

Permalänk
Corsair

We're aware of this and it is being investigated thoroughly right now. Keep an eye on this thread on the Corsair forum for updates: http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95688

Visa signatur