Mesh sidepanel as accessory for the 600t?

Permalänk
Medlem

Mesh sidepanel as accessory for the 600t?

Hi corsair!

I have a 600t and today I saw the white edition of the case and I fell for the sidepanel with mesh and the possibility of mounting fans in it. So that leads me to my question, will this sidepanel be able to be bought separately (in black of course) soon?
The window version is also very interesting.

Thx for answers! //Gsson

Permalänk
Corsair

I'd stay tuned to the Case Accessories section of the website: http://www.corsair.com/cases/case-accessories.html

I don't know about timings yet, but I would expect to see these available for the standard grey 600T too.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Blackbeard:

I'd stay tuned to the Case Accessories section of the website: http://www.corsair.com/cases/case-accessories.html

I don't know about timings yet, but I would expect to see these available for the standard grey 600T too.

Felt it was high time to revive this thread again as i believe they are available now but here's another question Does Corsair have any retailers in sweden actually selling these things? I looked at your accessory store and importing this side panel is nearly as expensive as the whole chassis was for me and i feel that is a bit... much for a sidepanel.

From your accessory store it is 86$ which is ~700 swedish crowns, the case costs ~1200 swedish crowns in sweden so that is more than half of the price of the case for a side panel If it was around 50-60$ perhaps then i wouldn't have minded as much, i believe this cost is due to the shipment from the US but i really hope someone in atleast the EU is retailing this item?

Visa signatur

Dator R7 7800X3D, 64GB@6Ghz, RTX 4080
Bild & Ljud: LG C1 55", MA Silver 7.0, XTZ Sub 12, Marantz SR7015
Konsoler: PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One

Permalänk
Corsair

It will mostly be the shipping costs. Try contacting Komplett to see if they can source one directly from us - that might work out cheaper for you.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

I´m also interested in this product but it´s just too expensive with shipping

There is a huge cpu temperature difference with the sidepanel removed. The mesh + a 120mm fan would yield pretty good temperatures i think

Visa signatur

I7 12700k - 32gb DDR4 3200mhz - RTX 3080 - Windows 11

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Ywap:

I´m also interested in this product but it´s just too expensive with shipping

There is a huge cpu temperature difference with the sidepanel removed. The mesh + a 120mm fan would yield pretty good temperatures i think

What kind of differences are you seeing without the sidepanel on? I haven't really tried that yet myself I will also be contacting Komplett tomorrow to see if they can order one.

Visa signatur

Dator R7 7800X3D, 64GB@6Ghz, RTX 4080
Bild & Ljud: LG C1 55", MA Silver 7.0, XTZ Sub 12, Marantz SR7015
Konsoler: PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Shinjed:

What kind of differences are you seeing without the sidepanel on? I haven't really tried that yet myself I will also be contacting Komplett tomorrow to see if they can order one.

I´m getting at least 5c lower load temps with the side panel off.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Just checked the temps. max prime load temps at 4.3ghz is 63c with the panel and between 57c - 58c without. Imagine what the mesh panel + a 120mm fan could do

Visa signatur