Permalänk
Medlem

hello!

first of all i would liekto thank you for an excellent company! im very pleased with my 700D chassi.

but when it arrived the on off button was broken and one of the fans are sounding alot, i emailed u and u told me to w8.....its been a while now and im wondering whats happening?

Permalänk
Corsair

You're probably better off following this up with Customer Service, but I'll pass on the case number and see what's happening.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Blackbeard:

You're probably better off following this up with Customer Service, but I'll pass on the case number and see what's happening.

ofc i am but when it takes a month to get a reply im willing to do anything to get my voice heard
ty for ur answer m8

Permalänk
Corsair

I think you should have an email from "Jack Flash" now with details about how to proceed.

I know that our Tech Support team is in the US, but often a quick way to contact them is to Skype the US toll free number, during their office hours. So after around 4-4.30pm GMT (an hour later for you guys I think ).

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Blackbeard:

I think you should have an email from "Jack Flash" now with details about how to proceed.

I know that our Tech Support team is in the US, but often a quick way to contact them is to Skype the US toll free number, during their office hours. So after around 4-4.30pm GMT (an hour later for you guys I think ).

got the mail ty for help

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av pokelia:

one of the fans are sounding alot

Nice Swenglish... =0P

Permalänk
Corsair

Better than my Swedish, that's for sure!

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

just got my new front bezel ty alot for nice support...unfortunately the bezel was schratched on arrival...but luckily i can switch parts between the old one and the new one

<3

Permalänk
Corsair

Cool, glad it's sorted!

Visa signatur