Sökes moderkort 1151 , psu , gpu mm

Permalänk

Sökes moderkort 1151 , psu , gpu mm

Söker lite saker för att kunna komplettera upp en dator.

* Moderkort passande i5 7400 (1151)
* nättagg min 500w
* grafikkort (nått som matchar bra till 7400)

Även chassi, ev kylning kan var aktuellt med.

Jag finns nära Falköping och vill göra affär mellan 4 ögon, 15 mils radie.

Hojta om du har nått!

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk

har ett corsair 750rm gold tror ja de är

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk

I have:
- an ASUS Z170-K, latest bios. Will work for your CPU. Have original box etc.
- a PCIe wifi+bluetooth card + antenna that can come with it, if you want it, since the motherboard is not WiFi.
- Phanteks P400s (silent) with tempered glass side. (https://www.phanteks.com/Eclipse-P400S-TemperedGlass.html) OK condition, dust filters and sound dampening fittings, extra are all there, light scratches or wear and tear on some corners, etc.
- The case has 2 fans stock, I also have an additional RGB phanteks fan included, case comes with built in fan controller.
- an EVGA 600W Semi-modular Power supply (Part number: 100-W1-0600). Good PSU that gets the job done but don't put a 3080 on it.

I'm not near Falköping but I don't mind shipping it over after a quick video chat to confirm you are real. If things work, then you can send payment. (Everything works great).

I also have a hyper 212evo CPU cooler for the motherboard if you want. It's currently attached to the i5 6500 but I should be able to cleanly remove it.

No GPU, but what can you do.. They are being sold separately.

I can send over (rather old) online receipts for everything. I'm thinking 1200 + shipping, which you pay for. Otherwise I live in Lund and can drive around to nearby towns.. I can also offer, if you need, 2x8GB DDR4 2600 RAM or regular SSD or M2. SSD storage for extra.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. Understand if you are not since you wanted to do an in person trade.