Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

GoPro

Hey!

I am looking at getting a GoPro for a large timelapse project that I am planning.

If you have a GoPro5 or up and am thinking of selling, then please give me an offer in the thread.

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

I have a Go Pro 7 black with accessories and different mounting options for instance for on water, under water, chest mount, flat surface mount etc. What options do you need ? (before I give a price)

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Daniel75:

I have a Go Pro 7 black with accessories and different mounting options for instance for on water, under water, chest mount, flat surface mount etc. What options do you need ? (before I give a price)

I wish to use it primarily for timelapse, inside. So a regular mounting cage that I can mount in my workshop would be all that I need.

Permalänk
Medlem

I have a GoPro laying around somewhere, think it's 5 or 6. Will check and get back to you!

Permalänk
Medlem

I got a 7 black for sale

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av chrippe7:

I have a GoPro laying around somewhere, think it's 5 or 6. Will check and get back to you!

Awesome!

Skrivet av aart:

I got a 7 black for sale

Price?

Permalänk
Medlem

i might also be interested in a GoPro 7 black if there will be one left for an okay price after MetallicAcid got his deal done. i do not want to hijack the thread, but since there is multiple options here i thought that i could at least show my interest 😉

Permalänk
Medlem

Give me an offer please, I really do not know what they cost on 2nd hand market. I have two Gopro 7 black with a lot of accessories.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av mikul:

i might also be interested in a GoPro 7 black if there will be one left for an okay price after MetallicAcid got his deal done. i do not want to hijack the thread, but since there is multiple options here i thought that i could at least show my interest 😉

Sharing is caring. Be sure to give me some kickback.. like a bar of Marabou, haha

Skrivet av Daniel75:

Give me an offer please, I really do not know what they cost on 2nd hand market. I have two Gopro 7 black with a lot of accessories.

Those go for around 2200-2600 depending on condition and accessories. I do not any accessories beside just a mounting bracket that tilts, so that I can attach it to something when I film my timelapse.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Sharing is caring. Be sure to give me some kickback.. like a bar of Marabou, haha

Those go for around 2200-2600 depending on condition and accessories. I do not any accessories beside just a mounting bracket that tilts, so that I can attach it to something when I film my timelapse.

hehe, indeed.

a new one goes for 3000, so wouldn't really spend over 2000. I'm thinking around 1500-1700 max. else i rather buy an dji osmo action instead for around 2000, because that one is way better with the new firmware update.
i would even go with osmo over the hero 9 if I'm honest.

Permalänk
Medlem

Are you still looking for a Gopro?

Sorry forgot yesterday to send back..

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Tollen:

Are you still looking for a Gopro?

Sorry forgot yesterday to send back..

Hey! Got the photo and will check it out.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Har en Hero 6 Black jag inte använder, kan byta mot et H-Tower

Visa signatur

CRATER | VISION | TILT | CORE X | IRIS | TORQUE | AVOID | BLACKOUT | ISO
Instagram: timpelay Facebook: timpelay

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av timpelay:

Har en Hero 6 Black jag inte använder, kan byta mot et H-Tower

Hahaha