Permalänk

The complete orange look will be continued with the POWERX Series.
The new CMX looks really better than the CM-Series. When it is available in Sweden take a look.

Permalänk

Hello and welcome!

Any word on when the GX 900/1050W models will hit the stores?

Visa signatur

Asus Sabertooth X58 | Intel Core i7 950 | Prolimatech Super Mega | Corsair XMS3 Vengeance 12GB | Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix DCII | Samsung 830 256GB | Samsung F3 500GB | Corsair AX 1200W | Corsair 800D | Scythe Kaze Master Pro | Windows 10 | Ducky Shine Mech Brown | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Acer Predator XB241H | Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB
"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"

Permalänk

The GX 1050 will soon come to Scandinavia, latest in October, maybe earlier.
From GX-Series we only will offer the 600/800/1050 Version in Europe.

Permalänk

Thanks for the reply!

I read somewhere that the MSRP for the 1050W model is around 230 euro, is that correct?
Looks like the psu's are being shipped out in some countrys as of now, so hopefully we in Scandinavia won't be that far behind!

Visa signatur

Asus Sabertooth X58 | Intel Core i7 950 | Prolimatech Super Mega | Corsair XMS3 Vengeance 12GB | Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix DCII | Samsung 830 256GB | Samsung F3 500GB | Corsair AX 1200W | Corsair 800D | Scythe Kaze Master Pro | Windows 10 | Ducky Shine Mech Brown | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Acer Predator XB241H | Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB
"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"

Permalänk

Yes, it is correct, the MSRP is 229.90 Euro.
It should arrive soon in Sweden, don´t worry.

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello I have a few questions about the Cougar 700W, just bought this and I have been having problems with "screen waves" while playing games. I have searched for information everywhere, thinking that it's the gfx card but every answer I get is that the cougar 700w doesnt give a stable power supply to my components and that's why I see these waves on the screen while playing games. And also I think that's why my computer crashes randomly. How can you overclock it? Or maybe it's a defect Cougar I got? Should I send it for warranty?
What do you think, desperate for help.

Cougar 700W
RAM: CORSAIR 4GB DDR2 PC6400 XMS2 XTREME (2X2GB) HEATZINK - 4GB
GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 260 - 896mb
Motherboard: ASUS P5Q PRO P45 S-775 ATX
Processor: INTEL CORE 2 QUAD Q6600 2.4GHZ 8MB 1066MHZ S-775

Permalänk

Hi!
I answered you already in a PM.
Here again.
1. Your system needs even not 350W when you start a stresstest like furmark etc. So the 700W PSU is not necessary, something around 450W would be fine. So the CM 700 is of course not busy to keep your system running.

2. PSU problems are for 99% "it runs" "or it´s shut down". Waves in games etc. is NOT a PSU problem. If 12V is below the ATX specification, the system will crash which means to reboot or just power off. A PSU has no driver like a GFX or other components, so software can not be affected from a PSU. What other people tell you is totaly wrong. To comfort yourself, just put in some other PSU and you will find out that the "waves" still will be there.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Compucase:

Hi!
I answered you already in a PM.
Here again.
1. Your system needs even not 350W when you start a stresstest like furmark etc. So the 700W PSU is not necessary, something around 450W would be fine. So the CM 700 is of course not busy to keep your system running.

2. PSU problems are for 99% "it runs" "or it´s shut down". Waves in games etc. is NOT a PSU problem. If 12V is below the ATX specification, the system will crash which means to reboot or just power off. A PSU has no driver like a GFX or other components, so software can not be affected from a PSU. What other people tell you is totaly wrong. To comfort yourself, just put in some other PSU and you will find out that the "waves" still will be there.

Yes it's nice to get that clear. I totally agree with you but other peoples opinions got me confused. But isn't it possible that a defect PSU can cause these waves or computer crashes? I just want to know what component is causing this. Thanks a lot for your reply.

Permalänk

Hi!
A defective PSU can cause a total crash, for sure. Then your Computer reboots or is immediately power off. But the "waves" in computer games can not be caused by a PSU. It functions or not but not just "a little bit".
It can be caused by Mainboard (PCI-E Slot), by GFX, by memory, even the Harddisk with defective sectors could be the problem.
If you have the chance to visit a friend, take your computer there and try step by step other hardware. Then you maybe can find out which component is the problem without having access to special test hardware.

Permalänk

Hi everybody - our COUGAR A 450 now is reaching Scandinavia and the first review from a danish website is online. The A 450 reached an efficiency of 91% which is really fantastic for a BRONZE certified PSU. Check this here Cougar A 450W Strømforsyning | iTrends.dk

Permalänk

Hi!
I'm trying to find out the length of all the cables on you PSU CM550 but I can only find how long the modular cables are.
I would appreciate if you could write all cables length.

Visa signatur

cat_fish_1:
"fläktarna ska vi ju inte tala om, astmatiker med ett sugrör hade blåst bättre."

Permalänk

The ATX Main-connector is 55 cm, also the 4+4. The MOLEX/IDE cable is 65 cm in total, the first connector at 50 cm, the second one at 65 cm.

Permalänk

I truly LOVE my Cougar 400W 80+ :D:D

Visa signatur

Apple Mac Mini

Permalänk

Don´t do dirty things....don´t take it in bed.....spend more time with your real girl, it´s better for you, believe me.

Permalänk

Hello Christian.
Do you know when and if the COUGAR GX series launched in Sweden?
If you know, which distributor can it be?

Sorry for my english.

Visa signatur

Chassi: Lian Li D600 CPU: i7 9700K, Kylare: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro MB: Asus z390F GPU: Asus Rx470 Ljud: Edifier s730-2.1 NVMe: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB*3 HDD: WDC - Red 8TBx4 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 3200Mhz PSU: CORSAIR AX 850W

Permalänk

We are working on it. It should have arrived already but we are checking this. We want to release before Christmas.

Permalänk

Hello Christian.
Wonder how it goes with COUGAR GX series?

Visa signatur

Chassi: Lian Li D600 CPU: i7 9700K, Kylare: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro MB: Asus z390F GPU: Asus Rx470 Ljud: Edifier s730-2.1 NVMe: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB*3 HDD: WDC - Red 8TBx4 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 3200Mhz PSU: CORSAIR AX 850W

Permalänk

We are working on it, sorry for the delay.

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem
Skrivet av Compucase:

We are working on it, sorry for the delay.

What's up with the availability of Cougar PSU in general? Already bowing out?

Visa signatur

W10, Intel 5820K, Asus X99-S, Crucial DDR4 2133MHz 32GB, Sapphire 290X Tri-X, Intel 730 SSD, WD Black+Green+HGST, Silverstone FT02, Corsair AX1200, Corsair K90, Logitech MX518, Eizo 2736w, Eaton 5115 UPS. Pixel 7 pro

Permalänk

We have changed something in our distribution line, so it could take again some time before everything is OK.

Permalänk

Hi!
As every year - CeBIT is coming. During the whole next week I will be at the COUGAR booth, so if questions appear please understand that my response time could be a little bit longer than normal.
I would be happy to welcome some of you at our booth in hall 17 (booth E68) and have a chat with some of you. Oh yes, you can also win every day one of two COUGAR PSU. Just visit us and fill out a small form.

Permalänk

Heyheyhello.

Maybe Im just blind or something, but Im planning a new computer build. And I would really like one of your PSUs supplying it! Though I can't seem to be able to find any official retailer, where should I turn to?
More specificly looking for 1000w<

/tyrenberg

Visa signatur

Citera gärna för svar.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Compucase:

Hi!
As every year - CeBIT is coming. During the whole next week I will be at the COUGAR booth, so if questions appear please understand that my response time could be a little bit longer than normal.
I would be happy to welcome some of you at our booth in hall 17 (booth E68) and have a chat with some of you. Oh yes, you can also win every day one of two COUGAR PSU. Just visit us and fill out a small form.

Hi

you can use the buttom named "Citera" which will be like @ and the buttom "citera flera" if you'd like to respond to several posts at the same time, it will make it easier for the one you respond to notice that you have answered their question

Visa signatur

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Compucase:

We have changed something in our distribution line, so it could take again some time before everything is OK.

Hi Christian!

Its been a while now, but your products is hard to find here in Sweden. Are you continuing your work in the swedish market or have you withdrawn?

Visa signatur

Du som inte behärskar när du skall använda de och dem så finns en mycket enkel lösning. Skriv dom så blir det inte fel.
Första egna datorn -> ZX Spectrum 48k '82.
Linux Mint, Asus B550-F, Ryzen 5600X, LPX 64GB 3600, GT730

Permalänk
Medlem

I saw a picture here from somebody how the new PSUS look like and i really like think i am going to buy one

Permalänk

Hi!

It is not that easy as I was hoping. So far our PSU´s are available at Proshgop, you can check Prisjakt.
Our new fan´s are available at a lot of shops.