Permalänk
Medlem

problem efter bios flash....

Tja!!

jo de e så att när jag flashat bios så går cpu tempen 50-60 grader fast jag har vattenkylning just nu har jag f1 bios version högsta e f11 har testat ta dom från f1 f2 f3 osv men funkar fortfarande inte när jag kommer till f7 så blir de svart på skärmen. nån som vet vad felet kan va? har gått in på deras hemsida o allt som jag gjort e rätt eftersom jag vet hur man flashar men vet inte varför de händer så där...tacksam för svar

amd athlon barthon 3000+
2x512 ddr pc 3200 400mhz
GA-7N400 pro2

Permalänk

Flasha tebaka te de gamla bios då.

Permalänk
Medlem

jo jo de har jag gjort har nog testat 30 gånger o flasha o försöka få det att funka men de har aldrig funkat så flasha tillbaka har man gjort men tänkte mer på min fsb ligger på 166 jag vill ha 200 så tänkte om man flashade så kanske man får fram alla inställningar i bios för när jag ändrar till 200 fsb så startar inte datorn asså skärmen blir svart

Permalänk
Medlem

Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2 - This board is quite nice until it allows the system to generate CPU temperatures close to 70 degrees.... It generates a massive amount of heat, although not entirely to blame. The Radeon 9800 Pro faces the wrong way and the fan doesn't push the airflow towards the case or power fans.

The installation of additional IDENTICAL memory modules is near impossible (I used memory made by CRUCIAL.COM, 2x512 SS 3200 modules) The board happily accepts one module, but try to install another in any of the listed configurations and it refuses to boot.

The DUAL BIOS is pathetic, using the @BIOS utility provided on the Gigabyte website does exactly the opposite of what you might expect. Not only does it update your main bios, but it also updates your BACKUP bios.... So when the BIOS updates they provide fails (as mine has), the BACKUP is also useless.

The board performs quite well when at the low-end, and is usable if you have a clean case with good air flow or even water cooling, but attempt to upgrade the board (Memory or BIOS) is a joke... This motherboard is being sent back and a replacement is NOT wanted.
Would advise others not to choose any of the K7 Triton Series mainboards until these issues have been resolved

Visa signatur

Legion 5 PRO 16 ACH6H
Tab s7+