Permalänk
Medlem

I'm friendly, what's going on? If that's so and you try to keep things quiet, how it's possible to get a Shadow Wings 120mm fan with over 2000rpm? That's not quiet as you trying to be and as you say.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av bl00keRs:

I'm friendly, what's going on? If that's so and you try to keep things quiet, how it's possible to get a Shadow Wings 120mm fan with over 2000rpm? That's not quiet as you trying to be and as you say.

Did you buy a couple of Be quiet!-fans, now sitting there running them at full speed being pissed about the sound levels? ^^
They're made to be effective and still quiet while at a certain rpm.

As any other manufacturer, their fans also run at higher rpms, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with the sound levels that may or may not have been promised for the fan.

Visa signatur

CITERA FÖR SVAR

Dator: *Censurerad av Jantelagen*

Permalänk
Medlem

No, I never bought, heard or touched 'em. Have a couple good old USC and new SW2 and I really love them for performance/noise ratio. Just wonder why they can't make a 140mm option with a speed of like 1400-1600rpm for people who need it, just like for the SW 120mm with 2200rpm. They say they try to be quiet as their name say but 2200rpm on a 120mm fan gonna never be that.

Permalänk
Skrivet av bl00keRs:

No, I never bought, heard or touched 'em. Have a couple good old USC and new SW2 and I really love them for performance/noise ratio. Just wonder why they can't make a 140mm option with a speed of like 1400-1600rpm for people who need it, just like for the SW 120mm with 2200rpm. They say they try to be quiet as their name say but 2200rpm on a 120mm fan gonna never be that.

Frankly speaking, I don't really understand the point arguing about this. You haven't heard those fans and want to blame me for them being noisy? Please let me know if you actually have a question and then we can go from there

Chris

Visa signatur

be quiet! on Facebook - Youtube - Homepage

Permalänk
Medlem

The conversation with you is a nonsense, Frankly.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av bl00keRs:

Men seriöst! Vad menar du! Säg på svenska så hjälper jag dig!

Permalänk
Skrivet av bl00keRs:

There's something seriously wrong with you, the representative answered your question twice!

Chris, is it possible to mount the "Silent Wings 2" on a Corsair H80 radiator?

Permalänk
Skrivet av '[*KH*:

Morierty;13957555']There's something seriously wrong with you, the representative answered your question twice!

Chris, is it possible to mount the "Silent Wings 2" on a Corsair H80 radiator?

To answer your question quickly, No. But if you drill through the hardmounts for the Silent Wings 2 you can put the radiatorbolts through. But ofcourse you are voiding your warranty if you do that.

My brother did this on he's new build here - http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/143-projektloggar/1240855-ca...

Visa signatur

Chassi: Fractal Design R4, Gpu: Asus Gtx 770, Cpu: Inte i7 3820 @4.0Ghz, Hdd: Wd caviar blue 500Gb, PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W, Moderbord: Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3, Ram: Corsair Vengeance 4x4Gb 1866MHZ, Os: Win7 x64.
Ssd: Ocz Vertex 4 128GB.

Permalänk
Skrivet av TwinTalker:

To answer your question quickly, No. But if you drill through the hardmounts for the Silent Wings 2 you can put the radiatorbolts through. But ofcourse you are voiding your warranty if you do that.

My brother did this on he's new build here - http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/143-projektloggar/1240855-ca...

Thanks for the help, yes, it's difficult to mount them to radiators but there is always a way somehow.

Morierty, you can also check for the new Pure Wings 2 where it should be easier.

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Hey, I just got a PSU from be quiet!, the PSU is already beeing RMA:d and a new one is coming my way in a week but was curious about the issues and if its normal. The PSU was a dark power pro p10 1200w.

The first was the reason for the RMA, coil whine!! ( I cant stand noise) It did it from day one when i had it on a test bench, even when the computer was turned off a slight beeeeeeeep could be heard when you came about 30-40cm from the PSU. It' might have gone unnoticed when mounted inside a case but I didnt want to risk it, so how much sound is within the accepted limit?

The second one I'm unsure of was natural or not, It was a clicking sound when turning on the computer. As soon as I hit power on button, a loud click! could be heard from the PSU and then half a second later the fan would spin up. Normal or bad PSU?

Visa signatur

Moderkort: Asus rampage IV B.E | Cpu: i7 4930K | Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB | Chassi: Corsair 900D | Grafikkort: Tri-SLI EVGA GTX Titan Black SC | Nätagg: Corsair AX1500i | Lagring: 2x Samsung 850pro SSD raid-0, 3x 2TB Western Digital Red | Custom Watercooling: Dual EK D5 pumps | Dual Bitspower 250ml res | Full EK nickel + nickel acetal waterblocks | Full Bitspower Shining silver fittings | Alphacool NexXxos XT45 240+480+480 |

Permalänk
Skrivet av Nephelim:

Hey, I just got a PSU from be quiet!, the PSU is already beeing RMA:d and a new one is coming my way in a week but was curious about the issues and if its normal. The PSU was a dark power pro p10 1200w.

The first was the reason for the RMA, coil whine!! ( I cant stand noise) It did it from day one when i had it on a test bench, even when the computer was turned off a slight beeeeeeeep could be heard when you came about 30-40cm from the PSU. It' might have gone unnoticed when mounted inside a case but I didnt want to risk it, so how much sound is within the accepted limit?

The second one I'm unsure of was natural or not, It was a clicking sound when turning on the computer. As soon as I hit power on button, a loud click! could be heard from the PSU and then half a second later the fan would spin up. Normal or bad PSU?

Hey there, sorry to hear that!
When you say test bench, is it an open case beside you? But there should anyway be no noise at all.
The clicking noise is a relay that switches, that perfectly normal.

Thanks,
Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

by testbench I'm reffering to a system mounted to a external platform and not inside a case. Its a Microcool Banchetto 101.

The click was quite loud and I havn't heard a PSU do that ever, so thats why I was curious.

Thanks for the reply! Hope the second one works better
Have a nice weekend.

Visa signatur

Moderkort: Asus rampage IV B.E | Cpu: i7 4930K | Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB | Chassi: Corsair 900D | Grafikkort: Tri-SLI EVGA GTX Titan Black SC | Nätagg: Corsair AX1500i | Lagring: 2x Samsung 850pro SSD raid-0, 3x 2TB Western Digital Red | Custom Watercooling: Dual EK D5 pumps | Dual Bitspower 250ml res | Full EK nickel + nickel acetal waterblocks | Full Bitspower Shining silver fittings | Alphacool NexXxos XT45 240+480+480 |

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello

I bought a new computer with a "be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W 80+".

The PSU is the loudest part of my computer in idle. I can hear it from the couch 5 meters from the desk.

Is it suppose to be that way? It's louder than my CPU, GPU and case fans combined.

My setup:
Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3
A-Data 8GB (2x4GB) CL9 1600MHz XPG INET EDITION
Intel Core i5 4670K 3.4 GHz (Haswell)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Fractal Design Define R4 Vit
be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W 80+ Bronze Modulär
Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB

Edit: I just tested to separate the PSU from the computer. Letting it (the PSU) stand in the floor so that I can easily locate the source of sound. I then ran Heaven Benchmark to let the GPU workon full load. The PSU is still louder than my GPU.

Permalänk
Skrivet av Tweak:

Hello

I bought a new computer with a "be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W 80+".

The PSU is the loudest part of my computer in idle. I can hear it from the couch 5 meters from the desk.

Is it suppose to be that way? It's louder than my CPU, GPU and case fans combined.

My setup:
Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3
A-Data 8GB (2x4GB) CL9 1600MHz XPG INET EDITION
Intel Core i5 4670K 3.4 GHz (Haswell)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Fractal Design Define R4 Vit
be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W 80+ Bronze Modulär
Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB

Edit: I just tested to separate the PSU from the computer. Letting it (the PSU) stand in the floor so that I can easily locate the source of sound. I then ran Heaven Benchmark to let the GPU workon full load. The PSU is still louder than my GPU.

Hi, sorry to hear that. Please simply RMA the unit. Might be a glitch. You shouldn't be able to hear it like that.
Happy New Year anyways

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi
I currently use a dark pro 10 850w and im very pleased with it btw but is there pre sleeved custom cables to buy from you to this psu. Or singel cables so i can make my own sleeved cable? 24 pins and 8 pins and gpu cables is what im loking for first off.
Regards Tobbe

Visa signatur

| AMD 5600 X | ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS | Kingston Fury 16GB DDR4 3600MHz | MSI RTX 3070 | Be Quiet Dark power Pro 10 850W | Dell S2716DG | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair Carbide 600Q | | Sony Z2 tablet | En HTPC

Permalänk
Skrivet av Ten:

Hi
I currently use a dark pro 10 850w and im very pleased with it btw but is there pre sleeved custom cables to buy from you to this psu. Or singel cables so i can make my own sleeved cable? 24 pins and 8 pins and gpu cables is what im loking for first off.
Regards Tobbe

Hi,
we have these cables, but sadly not in Sweden. You might get them from a German online store.

http://www.bequiet.com/en/accessories

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Skrivet av Chris@bequiet!:

Hi,
we have these cables, but sadly not in Sweden. You might get them from a German online store.

http://www.bequiet.com/en/accessories

Chris

Hello Chris!

I have a shadow rock 2, and i want to put another fan on it. But i need another set of fan holders.
But i can't find any store that sell them.

where can i get those?

Visa signatur

AsusZ170 - 6600K - 1TB Samsung 850 - Fury X - 2560x1440
Denon PMA-1560 - Cerwin Vega AT100

Permalänk
Medlem

Long time ago anyone wrote something here so I will say that I am very satisfied https://www.bequiet.com/en/cpucooler/1378

I admit, looked for a Noctua black first but could not find it so I bought this cooler and its simply quiet and great.

Good job Bequiet