Permalänk
Medlem

RAM for my new 3900x build

Hi all, I'm currently building my PC here in Sweden and the only thing I'm missing is the RAM. Where can I find some good deals? I'm currently looking for DDR4 3200MHz/3600MHz 2x16GB kit. Unfortunately I can't open a market thread here yet.

Permalänk
Medlem

Inet.se
komplett.se
https://www.netonnet.se/

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

Thanks guys! I forgot to specify I'm looking for low profile ones but are there other sites where you can buy used RAM?

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

That's not what I would call a deal, more like scam

Permalänk
Viking
Permalänk
Medlem

Thanks, these are pretty good prices. Oh the ADATA ones are pretty similar in performance with the LPX but aren't overclockable.
Even if the price is really good my NH-D15 wouldn't like them as much.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Dilios:

Thanks, these are pretty good prices. Oh the ADATA ones are pretty similar in performance with the LPX but aren't overclockable.
Even if the price is really good my NH-D15 wouldn't like them as much.

Yes they are. I will translate.

Snabbt 3 200 MHz RAM-set på 32 GB som kan överklockas = Fast 3 200 MHz RAM-Kit of 32 GB overclockable

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Dilios:

Thanks guys! I forgot to specify I'm looking for low profile ones but are there other sites where you can buy used RAM?

I use 4 of these.
https://www.prisjakt.nu/produkt.php?p=5410453

works like a sharm with DOCH/XMP profile for 3200Mhz loaded.

have not tried overclocking them over the xmp profile but have no issue pulling 72+ fps in skyrim 2-8K texture modded so don´t think i need the extra overclock my biggest problem is not enough video ram...

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av SCORPIUS:

Yes they are. I will translate.

Snabbt 3 200 MHz RAM-set på 32 GB som kan överklockas = Fast 3 200 MHz RAM-Kit of 32 GB overclockable

Well that's only a marketing thing, in reality I've only seen reviewers that couldn't overclock em more than their regular speed.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Rouge of Darkness:

I use 4 of these.
https://www.prisjakt.nu/produkt.php?p=5410453

works like a sharm with DOCH/XMP profile for 3200Mhz loaded.

have not tried overclocking them over the xmp profile but have no issue pulling 72+ fps in skyrim 2-8K texture modded so don´t think i need the extra overclock my biggest problem is not enough video ram...

Yea I know very well Skyrim. The best I could with my old PC were 150mods. Now when I get the RAM I'm hoping to be able to do better. What video card do you have?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Dilios:

Yea I know very well Skyrim. The best I could with my old PC were 150mods. Now when I get the RAM I'm hoping to be able to do better. What video card do you have?

1070ti so 8Gb of video ram and it´s constantly pegged out.

ram usage is fine around 20Gb ram usage

skyrim is the most ram intensive game i own so thats my benchmark.

no idea how many mods i got but it´s a total of like 100gb+ something mods most of it is highrez texture files..

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Rouge of Darkness:

1070ti so 8Gb of video ram and it´s constantly pegged out.

ram usage is fine around 20Gb ram usage

skyrim is the most ram intensive game i own so thats my benchmark.

no idea how many mods i got but it´s a total of like 100gb+ something mods most of it is highrez texture files..

Oh yea the texture take a lot of memory.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Dilios:

That's not what I would call a deal, more like scam

No this is not a deal but this is what you should look for, working perfect with my 3900x and it is dual rank!