Premiär! Fyndchans i SweClockers Månadens Drop
Permalänk
Medlem

Intel Minnowboard

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/09/199-4-2...

Citat:

With the Raspberry Pi, Arduino Due, and BeagleBone, the world is full of cheap, tiny computers that can be used by creative developers in everything from robots to space flight. One thing these platforms have in common is an ARM processor. Now they have some competition from Intel with its "MinnowBoard," a $199 computer in the form of a 4.2" x 4.2" board with an Intel Atom processor. [...]

It's notable that the MinnowBoard is an open hardware platform, a distinction that Arduino and BeagleBone can claim but Raspberry Pi cannot. Users could create their own MinnowBoards by buying the items on the bill of materials—all the design information is published, and CircuitCo chose components that can be purchased individually rather than in the bulk quantities hardware manufacturers are accustomed to

Intel täpper till alla luckor för ARM verkar det som.

Visa signatur

| Fractal Design Define R5| Asrock X399 Fatal1ty| Threadripper 1950X| Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3| Corsair Vengeance LPX 8x16GB 3200 C16| be quiet! Straight Power 11 Platinum 1000W| ASUS RTX 3080 10GB Strix| LG OLED 4k 42" C2| Debian Sid| KDE 5.x|

Permalänk
Medlem

Men 200 USD är lite mycket för en liten "experimentdator", även om det är billigt för en riktig pc

Visa signatur

Solen i africa! Hjälp snabbt. Tävling i klassen!
Det var High noon.
Om solen i Africa en truckförare kommer från East till Weast på huvudvägen. och exact vid eqvatorn vid Africa. Landskapet är totalt slät. På en tidpunkt var solen så ett par telestolpar gjorde så att det blev skugga.
3 gissar jag på, men kan inte förklara?