Missing assembly parts for Corsair Hydro H90

Permalänk
Medlem

Missing assembly parts for Corsair Hydro H90

Hello!

I bought a Corsair Hydro H90 along with other computer components in order to build a new gaming rig. The project got a bit postponed because of work and family. Now that I have had some more free time I began assembling the components and that's when I noticed I was missing 2 plastic part from the mounting bracket kit. I contacted Corsair support but they wanted me to purchase the entire kit and that would be just a waste of money and parts. I am trying to find someone with that patricular part. I am more than willing to pay for that part since I realy need to finish the project. Thanks in advance for any assistance in thie matter.

BR
Kave

Ps. the part I need can be found on the link below. Where it says Simple Mounting Bracket, under the ring there are 8 plastic parts. It's a pair for those I don't have. The pair are mounted together on each side of the bracket.

http://www.corsair.com/en/cpu-cooling-kits/hydro-series-water...

Ds.

Visa signatur

Fractal Design Define R4 - ASUS Z97 Pro WiFi AC - Intel Core i7 4970K 4.0 GHz - Corsair 16GB CL9 1866MHz VENGEANCE PRO Red - Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super - Corsair RM800W 80+ Gold - Corsair H80i - Samsung SSD EVO 970-Series 2TB - Win 10 Pro -64bit

Permalänk
Medlem

If the parts where missing when you bought them i really think that corsair should give a bit of support... hope you get some help
or mail the support at corsair and tell them that these parts where missing and i shouldn't have to buy the kit to use my cooler hopefully they will send you what you are missing...

Visa signatur

Chassi: Adtronics 7890A (modifierat) || Moderkort: Asus m5a99x-evo || Cpu: Amd PhenomII 1100T || Ram: 32GB ddr3 1600mhz || Gfx: Hd5850 || Hdd: Vertex3 120gb Lagring: 1x3TB 3x2TB 2x1TB mm || Nätagg: Corsair AX850

Permalänk
Corsair

mrk66 - Have you submitted a ticket about that missing parts? If you have, post it here and I'll make sure that we sort it out for you.

Permalänk
Medlem

Thank you very much for the response. Yes I have submitted a ticket and the ticket number is: 6392394. As I stated in this post, all I need is the plastic plugs or whatever thay are called and not the entire mounting kit. Thanks again.

Visa signatur

Fractal Design Define R4 - ASUS Z97 Pro WiFi AC - Intel Core i7 4970K 4.0 GHz - Corsair 16GB CL9 1866MHz VENGEANCE PRO Red - Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super - Corsair RM800W 80+ Gold - Corsair H80i - Samsung SSD EVO 970-Series 2TB - Win 10 Pro -64bit

Permalänk
Corsair
Skrivet av mrk66:

Thank you very much for the response. Yes I have submitted a ticket and the ticket number is: 6392394. As I stated in this post, all I need is the plastic plugs or whatever thay are called and not the entire mounting kit. Thanks again.

Got this all sorted for you. I've responded to your ticket with all the details.

If you need anything else, please feel free to contact me directly

Permalänk
Medlem

OMG! You are the greatest. Thank you so very much. I don't know how to thank you. This is so exciting since I have no earlier water cooling experience. Thanks again for all the help.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair
Skrivet av mrk66:

OMG! You are the greatest. Thank you so very much. I don't know how to thank you. This is so exciting since I have no earlier water cooling experience. Thanks again for all the help.

No problem at all

Glad I could help

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

No problem at all

Glad I could help

Jag gillar Corsair <3

Visa signatur

#framtiden