Corsair AX850W, revision?

Permalänk
Medlem

Corsair AX850W, revision?

Hello Corsair!

I have a question regarding the AX850W psu.
I have read about it on a couple of different forums and it is said that there is a newer revision of it and that the newest revision has fixed the problem with the coil whine, but what is the newest revision named? Because my current AX850W is having problems with coil whine so I am thinking about sending it on RMA, but I want to know if they got the newest revision, otherwise it is a big change that I might get a new one with the coil whine problem.

Best regards, Marcus.

Permalänk
Medlem

I think i got the newest, awesome performance. Im currently gonna get evga 460 superclocked sli.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av chenk:

I think i got the newest, awesome performance. Im currently gonna get evga 460 superclocked sli.

Unfortunately that didn't answer my question, but I'm glad that you are happy and pleased with your psu.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Fredmannen:

Unfortunately that didn't answer my question, but I'm glad that you are happy and pleased with your psu.

Sorry, my version is the CMPSU-850AXEU

I think that is the right one, so far no problems. Had it about a month now.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av chenk:

Sorry, my version is the CMPSU-850AXEU

I think that is the right one, so far no problems. Had it about a month now.

Yeah but there is another sticker on the box which should say something like "Rev:A1W".
I want to know from Corsair which revision is the newest.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Fredmannen:

Yeah but there is another sticker on the box which should say something like "Rev:A1W".
I want to know from Corsair which revision is the newest.

Sorry, threw that away unfortanly.