Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Imaculent:

Kan han inte föra sin egen talan? :S

Troligtvis kan han det.

Skrivet av Imaculent:

Jag tyckte att det var ett rätt så "cleant" bygge.
Däremot höll jag med dig om att det var snyggt med böjda rör som i exemplet du visade.
Har jag fel i att det är snabbare att använda raka rör istället för att böja rör?
Om jag är fanboy för att jag har rätt så får jag väl ha rätt då.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Imaculent:

Well...
Cables - I don't like them, disregarding colour or how well organised they are. Something new would be a cleaner look like by building something like EVGAs power bridge. I'm not into LEDs but it would be cool with something like this as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhX1qEStc-U
so it's not a boring old cable - its frekking light!
I also think it would be nice with a real old industrial looking build. So the cables would be like this:
http://www.daburn.com/images/products/detail/Picture0551823.j...
(but with thicker cables and uglier colours )

SSDs - no matter what they are always boring. Disregarding surface finish, its just an SSD. Sitting on the side, with cables, like an appendix. They never fit in. Therefore I prefer M.2 and/or PCIe only.
Alternative is the rough look build and remove the case and just have the SSDs PCB.

Watercooling is in my opinion the really boring part, they almost always look the same and this style I think is the worst. Bitspowers are never good looking in any way. I know everyone likes them but that must be because they are the most expensive..? Really big and "chunky" gives no feel of flow what so ever. Water cooling like that with big 90° turns always just look like a mess.
This on the other hand, oh my:
http://cdn.sweclockers.com/galleri/bild/177569?l=eyJyZXNvdXJj...
Aesthetically and looks functional like cooling and piping should.

So instead of alternating the look of the part, I would like to see more of changing the part all together. On all builds.

Thank you for the feedback my man!! I will take this in regards when I build my next project.

As MickeBoy mentioned in the post below, this project was primarily just to show what the Define Nano S was capable of without too much modding. I could have went with an m.2 SSD for example, but most people still use the regular 7mm SSD so I thought I would stick with this.

That USB LED cable is sick! That would be so awesome if someone could manifacture a whole 24pin with that design

In regards to the fittings, I usually bend piping like the example of my Origami S-Frame project that you linked above. But with this particular project I did want to use the elbow fittings in white to be able to break up the red coolant, and create more drama and contrast between the red and the white. If I had just used bent tubing, I believe that this project would actually not have had the same effect, and looked like every other water cooled hardline PC that really is the trend today.

I personally am not a bare PCB kind of guy as I really like to take the minimalistic approach to my designs. But that is the beauty of modding isn't it, you can build what ever you want

Skrivet av MickeBoy:

Jag håller med Imaculent och skulle vilja försöka utveckla resonemanget lite. Det blir på svenska för att jag ska kunna få fram nyanserna bättre.

Jag ser dig som en artist likt en målare eller skulptör och du har med tidigare skapelser visat att du är jätteduktig och har stor talang.

Nu har du återigen installerat vattenkylning i ett datorchassi med snygga rör och kopplingar. Du har brytt dig om kabeldragning och utseendet på kablarna under monteringen. Och det syns verkligen i resultatet. Dessutom är bilderna återigen jättebra och du kan framhäva detaljerna på ett bra sätt.

Men montering av vattenkylning i en datorlåda kan inte göras på hur många olika sätt som helst och vi som sett dina tidigare byggen vet att du behärskar detta helt och fullt. Vi förväntar oss ett resultat likt detta från dig varje gång och absolut inget sämre.

Därför blir det lite av en känsla av "same old" när jag tittar på dessa bilder. Det är inte så att det är ett sämre jobb än tidigare men det är inte heller mer nyskapande jämfört med tidigare utan det precis lika bra som vanligt.

Jag skulle vilja se något som är verkligt utmanade för dig. Kanske bygga i nya material eller bygga lådan helt från början?

No problem with writing in Swedish as I understand it perfectly

With my personal and longer lasting mods, such as Origami (The linked photo above is my rig) and my current project inside of the Phanteks Evolv ATX TG edition, I always strive to innovate my designs to create the most unique mod projects the community has yet to see. In this project though, as you mentioned, the motivation was to be able to show everyone what the Nano S was capable without going batshit crazy with the mods because it was a chassis launch/announcement and I had a limited time window to complete it.. 2-3 weeks or so with the time to receive the parts included in this time window. Total modding time was around one week.

And as for the scratch build... Oh it will happen my friend!!! I am planning something special

Skrivet av Equilibrium:

Nice build, however.

You are one month too early.

Cheers mate!! But what do you mean too early?

Kind regards,
Justin

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Cheers mate!! But what do you mean too early?

Kind regards,
Justin

Aw come on now man, it's really easy, the colors of the build, the month...

Hint (what did most SweClockers say when the GTX1080 was released?).

Visa signatur

There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Equilibrium:

Aw come on now man, it's really easy, the colors of the build, the month...

Hint (what did most SweClockers say when the GTX1080 was released?).

Hahaha! This isn't where the difference in culture comes into effect. I am used to green and red being the colours of Christmas since it is summer in December in Australia

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Hahaha! This isn't where the difference in culture comes into effect. I am used to green and red being the colours of Christmas since it is summer in December in Australia

Summer in December, what is this, heaven?

There has been a blizzard for the past 36 hours here and the finnish meteorological institute says that it's going to continue for at least 48 hours, brrr.

Visa signatur

There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Equilibrium:

Summer in December, what is this, heaven?

There has been a blizzard for the past 36 hours here and the finnish meteorological institute says that it's going to continue for at least 48 hours, brrr.

It is different but I love Xmas in Sweden more

Permalänk
Medlem

Really cool build, especially liked how you made the aluminium frame for the top window, a mod that at least I haven't seen before! The shroud and the rest of the PC was also really neat, good job!

This being a commission and all, where you present yourself during the Tsukumo event? or did you just send the PC off?

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av itzy53:

Really cool build, especially liked how you made the aluminium frame for the top window, a mod that at least I haven't seen before! The shroud and the rest of the PC was also really neat, good job!

This being a commission and all, where you present yourself during the Tsukumo event? or did you just send the PC off?

Hey man, thank you for dropping in and leaving a comment!

Unfortunately I could not go to the Tsukumo event, so I made a video presentation of the mod, and my friend Toru who just happens to be a massive fan of my work was honoured to be able to present the project on my behalf in Japanese

I did have the pleasure of travelling to Japan just a few weeks ago to meet Toru, launch the Define C and Define Mini C and give a small presentation myself regarding this new chassis and present my previous mods in Fractal Design cases.

Permalänk

Jag såg dig på Dreamhack Winter 2016 , du har gjort fantastiska byggen jag älskar dom. Jag kollade mycket när du moddade på dreamhack och fick mycket inspiration av det du gjorde,
Har kollat på din kanal och blir så inspirerad av dina byggen och kollar på dom om och om igen :).
Finns inget att klaga på du har goda erfarenheter men skulle vilja ser mer videos på dina byggen . Önskar dig lycka till och hoppas vi ses på nästa Dreamhack . Sorry för svenskan du får givetvis svara på engelska :)😀

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

Laptop Asus G18 (G814JZ-N6034W)
Intel Core i913980HX 24 st kärnor ((8P 5.6GHz + 16E 2.2GHz) Antal trådar 32 st
Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 2330 MHz12 GB, TDP 175w
Ram 32 GB, ((2 x 16GB))DDR5 SO-DIMM (4800 MHz)

Permalänk

Snyggt!

En riktigt fin dator!

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Hatesunday:

Jag såg dig på Dreamhack Winter 2016 , du har gjort fantastiska byggen jag älskar dom. Jag kollade mycket när du moddade på dreamhack och fick mycket inspiration av det du gjorde,
Har kollat på din kanal och blir så inspirerad av dina byggen och kollar på dom om och om igen :).
Finns inget att klaga på du har goda erfarenheter men skulle vilja ser mer videos på dina byggen . Önskar dig lycka till och hoppas vi ses på nästa Dreamhack . Sorry för svenskan du får givetvis svara på engelska :)😀

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Hey man!! Sorry that I missed your comment and forgot to answer you back!

Awesome to hear that you are inspired. Inspiring others and working with modding has been my main goal all along. More videos are on the way for sure since I am really focusing my efforts now to growing my YouTube community! I hope that you can share them if you think they are worthy

I am not sure If I am going to DHS but if I do then I will notify people via social media. Hope that you can come around and say hi

Skrivet av Foxinator:

En riktigt fin dator!

Thank you mate A real shame that it got busted up on it's way back to me from Taiwan, haha

Permalänk
Medlem

@MetallicAcid: hur mycke kosta datorn

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av the gods:

@MetallicAcid: hur mycke kosta datorn

It was 34000sek

Permalänk
Medlem

@MetallicAcid: vart köpte du dina snygga koplingar till datorn

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

@the gods:

They were ordered direct from Bitspower. The best place to order them within Europe would be Casekind.de or Highflow.nl