Förhandsbokat RTX 2080 TI 😁 nĂ„gon mer som har?

PermalÀnk
AvstÀngd
●
Skrivet av EnglishViking:

@HC-8315: Not sure if this is a language issue or not but it is pretty clear he is talking about like for like performance with current games running on both architectures with the same settings.

However the second part of your response is not even remotely true - Nvidia made no statements about RTX and 1080p in that interview - you are basing that purely on the same demos that have already been explained many, many times by the developers, are running on alpha builds with early drivers and limited optimisation. No-one knows how RT will perform at different resolutions yet - not until we have release drivers and developers have had a chance to properly implement it.

Probably a good idea for you not to mix speculation up with statements directly from Nvidia ...

Well, we tend to set a high focus when we compare numbers with facts. The only fact in the article is 35% to 45% increase. 1080p, 1440p or 4K? But more exactly in whitch game? Is it BF1, Far Cry 5 for example. The answers there is so general that it doesnt answer a thing. Its like saying "this new car is this much faster then the other car" but you dont specifies whitch car to compare it to.

I know that NVIDIA didnt say anything about that. But my statement is based on what the article says. And there are more articles out there on the web that also says that raytracing will be so hard on the cards that 1080p is where 60 FPS is reachable. Even the peoble at DICE have claimed that. NVIDIA will claim as high numbers as possible at as high resulution as possible. But if the game-devs says that this is what we should expect i find that more thrustworthy.

Visa signatur

đŸ–„Phanteks Enthoo Evolv iTX . Phanteks AMP 650W. AMD R5 3600X. msi B450I GAMING PLUS AC. 32gB HyperX Fury RGB 3200MHz. msi RX 5700 XT GAMING. 1TB Kingston A2000.
AOC G2460FQ. Logitech G903. Logitech G840 XL. Logitech G513. Logitech PRO Gaming Headset. Luxorparts Headphone Stand. LG BP50NB40.

PermalÀnk
●

@Stoff3th3m4n: You seem to be misunderstanding - they are the same settings on both cards - considering the old cards do not have RTX or DLSS support if the new cards had those settings turned on it would not be the same settings now would it? It is very clear from the interview that these were like for like comparisons.

PermalÀnk
●

@HC-8315: No the answer was not confusing at all - he was talking in the context of the same games at the same settings - it is very clear. So it doesn't matter what the games were, this was a like for like comparison. I think some people are seeing conspiracies where they do not exist.

He states VERY CLEARLY - same cards cross generation:

"So, 1080 Ti to 2080 Ti"

How is there any confusion here?

PermalÀnk
●

Folk som er Àr vÀl anledningen till att nvidia höjer grafikkortsprisen Är efter Är. Ni kommer vÀl förhandsboka nÀr 3080 kostar 20000kr och uppÄt.

PermalÀnk
●

@The Dark Enemy: Nvidia can charge whatever they want for their products and I can spend my money on whatever I want. Nvidia have no obligation to price their products on what you think it should be priced at - they have a legal obligation ("fiduciary duty" is the legal term) to maximise profits for their shareholders - if they charge less money than they can for a product they can be sued by those same shareholders for a breach of their fiduciary duty.

And I have no obligation to justify my purchases to you or anyone else - it is my money.

I can't afford to go out and buy a Ferrari, but I don't run around telling people who buy them that they are the reason why Ferrari charge the prices for them and try to make them somehow feel bad about that...

You can hate the price as much as you like but you have no entitlement to be able to afford Nvidia products, just as I have no entitlement to be able to afford a Ferrari.

PermalÀnk
Inaktiv
●

@The Dark Enemy: Nvidia can charge whatever they want for their products and I can spend my money on whatever I want. Nvidia have no obligation to price their products on what you think it should be priced at - they have a legal obligation ("fiduciary duty" is the legal term) to maximise profits for their shareholders - if they charge less money than they can for a product they can be sued by those same shareholders for a breach of their fiduciary duty.

And I have no obligation to justify my purchases to you or anyone else - it is my money.

I can't afford to go out and buy a Ferrari, but I don't run around telling people who buy them that they are the reason why Ferrari charge the prices for them and try to make them somehow feel bad about that...

You can hate the price as much as you like but you have no entitlement to be able to afford Nvidia products, just as I have no entitlement to be able to afford a Ferrari.

and the room went silent.. I guess a lot of us needed that one, me included.

PermalÀnk
●

@anon179202: It isn't my intention to upset anyone or stifle conversation - I just don't think personal attacks do anything to move the discussion forward is all.

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●

@Stoff3th3m4n: You seem to be misunderstanding - they are the same settings on both cards - considering the old cards do not have RTX or DLSS support if the new cards had those settings turned on it would not be the same settings now would it? It is very clear from the interview that these were like for like comparisons.

Sigh. It is really you who don't understand. There could ofc be settings or antialising or whatever that will be in favour of the new cards vs the old cards. What we don't know yet is at which settings the test is run. It apparently is in Nvidias interest to keep it that way since they easily could have included the settings in the graph.

I guess it's really important for you to justify the insane prices, and be my guest. But I try and look at the bigger picture and am interested as a consumer that companies like Nvidia don't do these things. Sadly people like you are contributing to the current development and insanely higher prices.

You can do what you want ofc, and I can have my opinion on what you are doing since you declare it here openly.

Note that I could be wrong about the performance of the cards. My point is that we just don't know yet. But even if I'm wrong the price development is sick.

Visa signatur

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X - ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX - 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz - ASUS RTX 3070 Ti

PermalÀnk
●

@Stoff3th3m4n: If it is a like for like comparison as is explained in the interview then it does not matter whether certain settings work better on Turing than Pascal - in fact that should be celebrated. The point is the settings in the game for BOTH cards in each comparison was the same so any improvements should be seen as real improvements.

Here is the latest leak -

Average increase across all selected games is 37% with alpha drivers - all 4k all max settings without any of the new technology turned on.

This is a very significant performance increase and in line with the statement from Nvidia in that interview today.

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●

Det Àr mycket pengar för ett 2080 ti, men om det presterar dÀrefter sÄ Àr det ju inte orimligt.
Det kostar ju typ 45% mer Àn ett 1080 ti och mÄste ju sjÀlvklart prestera 45% bÀttre för att ens ge samma prestanda per krona. Sen Àr ju frÄgan om det presterar tillrÀckligt mycket mer efter det för att motivera priset... oklart.

Visa signatur

Karl Pilkington, discussing dopplegangers - "How would I know which one I was?"

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●

@Stoff3th3m4n: If it is a like for like comparison as is explained in the interview then it does not matter whether certain settings work better on Turing than Pascal - in fact that should be celebrated. The point is the settings in the game for BOTH cards in each comparison was the same so any improvements should be seen as real improvements.

Here is the latest leak - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJLzlmLHORY

Average increase across all selected games is 37% with alpha drivers - all 4k all max settings without any of the new technology turned on.

This is a very significant performance increase and in line with the statement from Nvidia in that interview today.

Well if we for a moment take the leak as truth it could just as well be that Turing is much stronger at 4K max settings than Pascal. That was my point before. We just don't know those things yet. Performance doest far from always scale linear between resolutions and settings. It doesn't matter at all if both cards run the games at the same settings if they choose a settings that benefits Turing.

If it really is around 37% across the board at all resolutions and settings, then it is a good increase. No question about it, but still the prices sucks really bad.

Visa signatur

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X - ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX - 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz - ASUS RTX 3070 Ti

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●
Skrivet av The Dark Enemy:

Folk som er Àr vÀl anledningen till att nvidia höjer grafikkortsprisen Är efter Är. Ni kommer vÀl förhandsboka nÀr 3080 kostar 20000kr och uppÄt.

Just sÄ Àr det och nÀr man försöker förklara det blir folk sura.

Visa signatur

PermalÀnk
●

Priserna gÄr vÀl ÀndÄ inte att skylla pÄ förbokningar. Det Àr ju trots allt ny teknik som Àr svindyr att framstÀlla, plus att nvidia har monopol pÄ marknaden. Hade AMD haft större del av marknaden och legat dom hack i hÀl med Navi eller vad det nu ska heta, hade nog priserna sett annorlunda ut.

Dock kan man dra paralleller mellan förbokningar och hur produkter marknadsförs. Se bara pÄ hur tv-spel marknadsförs. Pre-orders gÄr upp Är i förvÀg, följt av pre-order bonusar i form av seasonpasses, delux, special, collectors, limited, silver, gold, platinum editions.

I teknikens vÀrld Àr det tack och lov inte sÄ galet och för nvidia handlar det bara om en mÄnad men det hindrar dom inte frÄn att ge folk chansen att köpa grisen i sÀcken. DÀrav anledningen till, tror jag, att inga recensioner kommer förrÀn efter korten Àr slÀppta.

Visa signatur

OS: Win 10 Home | Chassi: NZXT H440 | PSU: Corsair HX850i plat | Moderkort: ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.5Ghz @ 1.29v | RAM: HyperX Fury 16Gb @ 3000Mhz | GPU: ASUS 1080ti Strix Gaming | Kylning: NZXT Kraken X62 | FlÀktar: Fractal Design Venturi x1 AF140, x2 sp140, x3 sp120 | Ljud: ASUS Xonar Xense med Sennheiser PC350Se | Lagring: Crucial M4 64gb, Samsung 850evo 500gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb | M/K: Corsair M65 Pro gaming rgb & Corsair Strafe RGB | BildskÀrm: acer XB270HU

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●
Skrivet av landahl:

Det Àr ju inte billigt eftersom kortet blir gammalt vÀldigt fort. Om man hela tiden vill ha det snabbaste sÄ blir det vÀldigt dyrt för att va en sÄ kallad hobby.

JÀmför med att köra cross, hÀstar, bilen. 15k pÄ 2 Är Àr billigt. Krona per spenderad timme finns inget billigare med sÄ mycket underhÄllning.

Visa signatur

Meshilicious, Amd 7950X3D, Asus X670E-I ,96 GB DDR5 6000,RTX4090 FE, Crucial 4TB Pcie5 m.2 / Corsiar Pcie4 4TB, Samsung 57" G9

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●
Skrivet av Palme_570:

JÀmför med att köra cross, hÀstar, bilen. 15k pÄ 2 Är Àr billigt. Krona per spenderad timme finns inget billigare med sÄ mycket underhÄllning.

Det Àr inte första gÄngen folk pÄ forumet kör med liknande jÀmförelser. Jag hÄller inte med dig, jag tycker inte att ditt resonemang rÀttfÀrdigar 15000 kronor för ett grafikkort.

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●
Skrivet av landahl:

Det Àr inte första gÄngen folk pÄ forumet kör med liknande jÀmförelser. Jag hÄller inte med dig, jag tycker inte att ditt resonemang rÀttfÀrdigar 15000 kronor för ett grafikkort.

Jag antar att det Àr upp till dig men det gÀller att skilja pÄ prisvÀrt och billigt. Dator som hobby Àr en vÀldigt billigt i jÀmförelse med mycket annat. Du kan köpa en Speldator för 12k och ha underhÄllning i 3Är. Blir inte mÄnga kronor över tid och som sagt nu tidigare sÄ pratar vi nu det "vÀrsta" och dÄ Àr 15k billigt Àven om det bara Àr 20% bÀttre Àn nÄgot som kostar 8k. Elektronik har blivit oförskÀmt billigt med extremt smÄ marginaler sÄ att nÄgon del av marknaden börjar kosta lite Àr bara "hÀlsosamt".

95 kostade en svensson dator som knappt dög till nÄgot 20k.

En av de fina grejerna med PC vÀrlden Àr att om du Àr Oljeshejk eller vanlig arbetare har ingen större betydelse du kan köpa det vÀrsta oavsett jobb mer eller mindre om du prioriterar rÀtt.

Visa signatur

Meshilicious, Amd 7950X3D, Asus X670E-I ,96 GB DDR5 6000,RTX4090 FE, Crucial 4TB Pcie5 m.2 / Corsiar Pcie4 4TB, Samsung 57" G9

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●
Skrivet av Palme_570:

Jag antar att det Àr upp till dig men det gÀller att skilja pÄ prisvÀrt och billigt. Dator som hobby Àr en vÀldigt billigt i jÀmförelse med mycket annat. Du kan köpa en Speldator för 12k och ha underhÄllning i 3Är. Blir inte mÄnga kronor över tid och som sagt nu tidigare sÄ pratar vi nu det "vÀrsta" och dÄ Àr 15k billigt Àven om det bara Àr 20% bÀttre Àn nÄgot som kostar 8k. Elektronik har blivit oförskÀmt billigt med extremt smÄ marginaler sÄ att nÄgon del av marknaden börjar kosta lite Àr bara "hÀlsosamt".

95 kostade en svensson dator som knappt dög till nÄgot 20k.

En av de fina grejerna med PC vÀrlden Àr att om du Àr Oljeshejk eller vanlig arbetare har ingen större betydelse du kan köpa det vÀrsta oavsett jobb mer eller mindre om du prioriterar rÀtt.

För min del sÄ skulle jag fÄ Ängest om jag betalade 15000 kr för ett grafikkort eftersom jag vet att kortet kommer att bli utdaterat vÀldigt fort. Det tar helt enkelt emot att köpa det bÀsta, jag lÀgger hellre pengar pÄ det nÀst snabbaste eller nÀst nÀst. Kanske jag Àr för snÄl men jag lÀgger hellre pengarna pÄ annat av mer vÀrde. En resa eller en ny cykel. Visst tycker jag om att spela pÄ datorn men nu tycker jag att priserna börjar gÄ för lÄngt.

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●
Skrivet av landahl:

Kanske jag Àr för snÄl men jag lÀgger hellre pengarna pÄ annat av mer vÀrde. En resa eller en ny cykel. Visst tycker jag om att spela pÄ datorn men nu tycker jag att priserna börjar gÄ för lÄngt.

Fram till nu har det varit relativt billigt att köpa det bÀsta spelgrafikkortet. Med lite prioritering har dessa kort varit tillgÀngliga för en stor andel av de som vill köpa dom. JÀmfört med en del andra hobbies sÄ har det prismÀssigt varit en lÀgre tröskel att skaffa sig top of the line utrustning.

NÀr det gÀller cyklar t ex sÄ har jag flera cykelintresserade i min bekantsskapskrets som har cyklar som kostar mÄnga gÄnger mer Àn ett 2080ti kort.

För oss som Àr intresserade av t ex hemmabio sÄ Àr datorspelande, Àven med priserna pÄ ett 2080ti kort, relativt sett billigt.

Jag tycker personligen att det Àr mycket pengar för dessa nya korten frÄn nvidia men jag tror inte att jag Àr mÄlgruppen heller dÄ jag spelar relativt lite och dÄ inte sÄ grafikmÀssigt krÀvande spel.

PermalÀnk
Testpilot ★
●

Here is the latest leak - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJLzlmLHORY

Om jag förstod rÀtt sÄ har Nvidia inte slÀppt nÄgra drivrutiner till RTX 2080 Ti. Dessa skulle reviewers fÄ direkt frÄn Nvidia om de Àr godkÀnda som reviewers.

Om nu de har lyckats fÄ tag pÄ drivrutiner ÀndÄ, sÄ Àr resultatet helt ok men jag förstÄr mig inte pÄ den hÀr hypen. Har ni svalt Nvidias marknadsföring med hÄll och hÄr?

NÀr 1080 Ti kom sÄ presterade det 60% kontra 980 Ti, till samma pris som 980 Ti slÀpptes för. 980 Ti var 33% bÀttre Àn 780 Ti till lÀgre pris Àn 780 Ti vid lansering.

Du betalar alltsÄ 72% (Founders Edition) mer Àn tidigare för 37% prestandavinst. DÀrtill skall tillÀggas att 2080 Ti har mycket högre minnesbandbredd Àn 1080 Ti. NÀr behöver man mycket minnesbandbredd? Jo vid höga upplösningar. 2080 Ti Àr som bÀst mot 1080 Ti vid 4K. Det kommer inte vara nÄgra 37% vid 1440p eller 1080p.

Sure, enjoy the new card when you get it but please stop this raving hype train. It is NOT a significant performance increase. Its actually a very modest one considering this is on a new node and two years after Pascal came. Yes, there are explanations to this i.e. Tensor and RT-cores but dont be a zealous hype preacher. It hurts us as consumers and normalizes these insane price increases.

Visa signatur

ASrock x470 Taichi Ultimate - AMD Ryzen R9 3900x - G.Skill Ripjaws@3.6GHz 16GB RAM - RTX 3080 Ti - Super Flower Leadex Gold 1000W - Phanteks Enthoo Pro - AOC AG35UCG 34" 3440x1440p@100Hz - kalaset vattenkylt

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●
Skrivet av joakim99:

Fram till nu har det varit relativt billigt att köpa det bÀsta spelgrafikkortet. Med lite prioritering har dessa kort varit tillgÀngliga för en stor andel av de som vill köpa dom. JÀmfört med en del andra hobbies sÄ har det prismÀssigt varit en lÀgre tröskel att skaffa sig top of the line utrustning.

NÀr det gÀller cyklar t ex sÄ har jag flera cykelintresserade i min bekantsskapskrets som har cyklar som kostar mÄnga gÄnger mer Àn ett 2080ti kort.

För oss som Àr intresserade av t ex hemmabio sÄ Àr datorspelande, Àven med priserna pÄ ett 2080ti kort, relativt sett billigt.

Jag tycker personligen att det Àr mycket pengar för dessa nya korten frÄn nvidia men jag tror inte att jag Àr mÄlgruppen heller dÄ jag spelar relativt lite och dÄ inte sÄ grafikmÀssigt krÀvande spel.

En cykel hÄller betydligt lÀngre. Jag spelar ocksÄ ganska lite, det kÀnns som att man mÄste spela flera timmar varje dag för att ha ett sÄdant kort.

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●
Skrivet av landahl:

En cykel hÄller betydligt lÀngre. Jag spelar ocksÄ ganska lite, det kÀnns som att man mÄste spela flera timmar varje dag för att ha ett sÄdant kort.

Blir bara fel att jÀmföra med andra saker. Ett grafikkort bli ju inte sÀmre eller gÄr sönder lÀttare Àn en cykel? Sen att nyare spel blir mer krÀvande Àr ju en annan sak.

Mitt Riva TNT2 fungerar fortfarande. Är precis lika bra som det var nĂ€r det köptes.

Är vĂ€l bara att utvĂ€rdera hur mycket man anvĂ€nder det och hur krĂ€sen man Ă€r hur bra spelen mĂ„ste flyta och hur höga instĂ€llningar man mĂ„ste ha. Det Ă€r sĂ„ lĂ€tt att hitta info om hur bra spelen fungerar pĂ„ respektive kort sĂ„ man behöver inte ens chansa. Köp det man har rĂ„d med och klarar sig med. SvĂ„rare Ă€n sĂ„ Ă€r det inte

Visa signatur

Har en matta som musen bara sviiiiscchar runt pĂ„...en svart....som svĂ€nger lite i underkant......// MER CO-OP ÅT FOLKET!

PermalÀnk
●
Skrivet av landahl:

För min del sÄ skulle jag fÄ Ängest om jag betalade 15000 kr för ett grafikkort eftersom jag vet att kortet kommer att bli utdaterat vÀldigt fort. Det tar helt enkelt emot att köpa det bÀsta, jag lÀgger hellre pengar pÄ det nÀst snabbaste eller nÀst nÀst. Kanske jag Àr för snÄl men jag lÀgger hellre pengarna pÄ annat av mer vÀrde. En resa eller en ny cykel. Visst tycker jag om att spela pÄ datorn men nu tycker jag att priserna börjar gÄ för lÄngt.

Precis. Jag kan inte förstÄ att visa drar paralleller till bilar. En Ferrari blir inte utdaterad efter 5 Är.
Du köper ett "RTX"-kort idag, nÀsta Är tillhör det redan till det förflutna nÀr en ny vÀrdelös "ray-tracing-liknande"-feature introduceras. Om 3-5 Är Àr ditt kort i princip utdaterat.
Du kan aldrig göra en bra investering pÄ dyra grafikkort. Men har man stÄlar sÄ varför inte.

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●
Skrivet av Dinoman:

NÀr 1080 Ti kom sÄ presterade det 60% kontra 980 Ti, till samma pris som 980 Ti slÀpptes för. 980 Ti var 33% bÀttre Àn 780 Ti till lÀgre pris Àn 780 Ti vid lansering.

Vilket Àr egentligen hela problemet med RTX serien. Hela meningen med nyslÀpp av nya grafikkorts generationer Àr att dom antingen ska ge betydligt bÀttre prestanda för samma pris som föregÄende (tex 20% högre pris, 60% högre prestanda) för att det inte ska pris creepa, alternativt lÀgre pris och liknande prestanda (tex 70% av priset pÄ föregÄende, 10% mer prestanda).

RTX... verkar bara ökat priset punkt slut i alla tiers. Om 2080Ti fÄr 30% högre prestanda Àn 1080Ti för 70% högre pris i normala scenarier sÄ finns det *noll* chans att 2080 har högre prestanda Àn 1080Ti. Jag börjar ocksÄ tveka att 2070 nÄr nÀmnvÀrt högre Àn 1080, kanske bara 10-15% mer eller sÄ.

Det hade varit en helt annan situation om vi sett 2070 slÀppts för 5k, 2080 för 7k, och 2080Ti för 10k men nope, inte ens i nÀrheten. Bara ökade priser för noll pris/prestanda förbÀttringar.

PermalÀnk
Medlem
●

SÄ mycket grÄt i trÄden

SjÀlv tycker jag raytracing ser helt otroligt bra ut och verkar ta grafiken och spelandet till en helt ny nivÄ, det blir mycket intressant att testa detta sjÀlv hÀr framöver för att med egna ögon för att se om detta Àr ett mÄste att köra i "ON".
Om sÄ visar sig vara fallet sÄ resonerar jag som sÄ att om inte ett 2080Ti klarar av att leverera runt >80 fps i 1440p sÄ köper jag helt sonika ett till, det blir nog fint det.

Visa signatur

GAMING: CPU: i7 8086k / NZXT Kraken X72 @ 5Ghz MB: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero GPU: ASUS RTX STRIX 2080 Ti OC Minne: G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 32GB 3200Mhz PSU: Corsair HX1000i SSD1: M2 Samsung 970 PRO 1TB SSD2: M2 Samsung 970 EVO 1TB Chassi: Phanteks EVOLV Styrdonen: ASUS ROG Strix Flare # Logitech G Pro Wireless Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q Sound: Steel Series Arctis Pro + Game DAC

WORKING: MacBook Pro 16 M1 MAX Styrdonen: Apple Magic Keyboard # Apple Magic Mouse 2 Monitor: Dell Ultrawide 49”

PermalÀnk
●

@murklor: Your response would be fine except it fails on one very major point - you state at the beginning as a matter of "fact" that :

"The whole point of new releases of new video card generations is that they should either provide significantly better performance for the same price as the previous (e.g. 20% higher price, 60% higher performance) for it not to price creepa, alternatively lower price and similar performance (e.g. 70% of the price of the preceding, 10% more performance)."

Who's point exactly is that? Have Nvidia ever stated that? Is there some obscure law that I haven't read somewhere which states manufacturers must release new products according to this criteria?

The answer to both is no - that is not the point, that is just your "opinion" and has zero basis in fact. So that effectively renders your entire post completely irrelevant, sorry.

PermalÀnk
Inaktiv
●

@murklor: Your response would be fine except it fails on one very major point - you state at the beginning as a matter of "fact" that :

"The whole point of new releases of new video card generations is that they should either provide significantly better performance for the same price as the previous (e.g. 20% higher price, 60% higher performance) for it not to price creepa, alternatively lower price and similar performance (e.g. 70% of the price of the preceding, 10% more performance)."

Who's point exactly is that? Have Nvidia ever stated that? Is there some obscure law that I haven't read somewhere which states manufacturers must release new products according to this criteria?

The answer to both is no - that is not the point, that is just your "opinion" and has zero basis in fact. So that effectively renders your entire post completely irrelevant, sorry.

Vem har sagt att det inte Àr sÄ? Ditt inlÀgg Àr lika irrelevant.

PermalÀnk
Medlem ★
●

He is talking about the general idea of new Graphic Cards as seen historically.
To get 30% higher performance and a 70% price increase is nothing short of fooling the customers, just because they can.

Why are you defending Nvidia with such ferocity? Are you a stock owner and don't care about being a consumer?

Visa signatur

PermalÀnk
●

@Stoff3th3m4n: There is no "general idea" - you thinking something should be so doesn't make it a fact, general idea or anything else - it is just your opinion - nothing more.

Again this comes back to entitlement issues - you are not automatically entitled to be able to afford something just because you want it. You have no entitlement to say Nvidia should price their cards or release technology in any way whatsoever - that is entirely their business, not yours.

And no I don't own stock - although I wish I did because it is soaring at the moment.

PermalÀnk
AvstÀngd
●

@Stoff3th3m4n: There is no "general idea" - you thinking something should be so doesn't make it a fact, general idea or anything else - it is just your opinion - nothing more.

Again this comes back to entitlement issues - you are not automatically entitled to be able to afford something just because you want it. You have no entitlement to say Nvidia should price their cards or release technology in any way whatsoever - that is entirely their business, not yours.

And no I don't own stock - although I wish I did because it is soaring at the moment.

I agree with you on that NVIDIA can set whitch prices they want. But this pricing is almost a scam. It almost makes gaming a thing for the rich people and this will segregate the whole comunity. If peoble cant afford to buy new hardware there will be fewer who can buy games. If we take de film industri for example. How do you Think the market and the consumers would react if a DVD or BD player prices over a night went up from say 999 kr to 5000 kr for the cheapest one? Or if a gaming console suddenly costs 15000 kr?
I dont give a crap about how much Turing cost NVIDIA to develop. They are making its cards unreachable for alot of peoble and this has a high risk to be mirraged over to the midrange where the big mass buys its hardware in. We are talking about millions of costumers who may be unable to buy uppgrades or to buy a new gaming PC.

What you are constant failing to understand is that alot of us has gaming as a hobby and alot of us dont have the economic means to buy thing at these prices. I could bet money on that NVIDIA uses it marketstandings and monopoly now and this is what we see as a result. if this is the future for gaming, i now alot of people IRL who will quit gaming on PC and go to consoles.

Visa signatur

đŸ–„Phanteks Enthoo Evolv iTX . Phanteks AMP 650W. AMD R5 3600X. msi B450I GAMING PLUS AC. 32gB HyperX Fury RGB 3200MHz. msi RX 5700 XT GAMING. 1TB Kingston A2000.
AOC G2460FQ. Logitech G903. Logitech G840 XL. Logitech G513. Logitech PRO Gaming Headset. Luxorparts Headphone Stand. LG BP50NB40.

PermalÀnk
●

@HC-8315: Are you gaming right now with a GPU?

Nothing about Nvidia's new release stops you gaming - you can continue with your current hardware and be in exactly the same situation you are in now.

There is nothing which requires you to buy the latest hardware - games will be playable on last generation and the generation before that for years to come. Whining about not being able to buy latest gen hardware with an argument that it stops you gaming is ridiculous and another example of the entitlement attitude displayed by so many.