Permalänk
Robot

GHS-2000

Well I just ordered a new case from Taiwan and I'm going to build "Da bett mashine in da waaldd"! But it's gonna take some time. First ther is 3-4 weeks waiting time for the case and then there are all the parts and than the custom wireing and the time and money! The case isn't chip at 620 USD and the parts will double this amount, so I'll have to take it slowly, couple of things at the time. It wan't be easy - 'cos my fingers are eaching!

Besök albumet: GHS-2000 av ag111ga

Permalänk
Medlem

dual psu is always nice, but you could post some more images... ^^
until then no points is given...

Visa signatur

"overclocked budget-monster":amd athlonX2 5200+@ 3.2 ghz -:- k9a2vm -:- 2600pro 512mb (core:850 mem:580) -:- 2gb crosair...

Permalänk
Medlem

This looks like something to bookmark

Permalänk

Looks nice, but i couldnt get any idea of what you are doing?

Visa signatur

"Tvångsmata dig med nitroglycerinkabbare"

Permalänk

How High end system do you gonna use if you really need two PSU? More pic's?

Visa signatur

I am Extrazz.

Permalänk
Utelåst hobbymoderator

wow he build a bomb

Visa signatur

Intel core i7 920@3,5ghz , Asus P6T 3gb ddr3 corsair xms3 minnen

Permalänk
Medlem

Hoppas det blir ett jävla bygge dehär alltså. Jag håller tummarna för att du gör det seriöst och bra. Skulle du kunna förklara vad du gjort på bilden?

Visa signatur

http://luddha.vshs.info/
Arbetsstation: E6850 @ 3,6ghz | 8800GTS 640MB (G80) | Asus P5Q Pro | Antec 1200 | WinXPProSP2
Server: P4M 1,8GHz@1,2GHz | 1024MB DDR3200 | Gbit NIC | Network Dragon (kopia av Chieftec Dragon)

Permalänk

Är detta ett skämt?

Visa signatur

Luxman!
Senast redigerad av Freezer7Pro, 2009-07-15 klockan 19:32

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Jaej
This looks really interesting hope you'll keep it updated. Maybe you should write down what you're planning too order to give some additional hype

scoring left out for later evaluation.

incredibly constructive post.... not! please just stop these incredibly unnecessary remarks it brings this site down from perfection too just awesomeness.

This site's status WAS brought down from perfect to just good when all the incredibly unnecessary galleries were posted that included pictures taken with a cameraphone, and people "forgetting" to write specs on their systems.

As for this gallery itself, it looks interesting and I look forward to seeing what you'll build.

Permalänk

If you only speak english how the hell did you managed to start a gallery?

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Quadspider
If you only speak english how the hell did you managed to start a gallery?

Google översätter sidor..

Mina femtio öre.

Visa signatur

BitFenix Outlaw | MSI 970A-G46 | AMD FX-8350 | Sapphire R9 280X | Corsair DDR3 1600MHz 4x2GB | Kingston SSD V300 120GB | Noctua NH-U9B | Silverstone Strider 700W

Permalänk
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Börjevandal
wow he build a bomb

hahah

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

*Tråd rensad*

Visa signatur

Rocking hard !!!

Kontakt: malo@sweclockers.com eller skicka ett PM

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello Guys & Gals (I hope)!!!!!
You're very quick to comment. That's good, even the jokes. I like jokes, but some of you are to quick. What I mean is, I just said I'm waiting for the case (3-4 weeks), what am I supposed to do in the mean time? Well, I do what I kan. I (as you kan see) cut all the wires and I mounted a case for, as I said, custom wireing! Don't you think I know what I'm doing? I just started the damned thing and explanation WILL follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, I come from Denmark, so I understand allmost everything, but I chose english as i don't know your skills in danish.

Visa signatur

ASUS Rampage, Q9300 2,5, 8GB Kingstone HyperX 1024, Geforce 8800GT 512, 850W PSU, XP 64bit, Vista Ultimate 64bit

Permalänk
Medlem

Seems pretty nice for a start, what components you using in the machine, would also be nice with some more photos... (:

Visa signatur

Mac Studio M1 Max + Studio Display

Permalänk
Medlem

I'll most propably use my old guts, this one is going to be pretty expensive so I don't know if there is anything left for new guts.
My old system is:
-850w PSU
-Rampage Formula mobo
-Q9300 processor
-8GB Kingstone 1024 ram
-Geforce 8800GT 512
-Single system HDD
-Plus 8 500GB HDD on two sata port multipliers (second PSU)

Visa signatur

ASUS Rampage, Q9300 2,5, 8GB Kingstone HyperX 1024, Geforce 8800GT 512, 850W PSU, XP 64bit, Vista Ultimate 64bit

Permalänk

I hope for the best I keep fingers crossed for you and what is the former in the picture?

Visa signatur

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHarduploader?feature=guide För dig som gillar Hardcore Hardstyle Dubstep Drumstep Triphop Electro

Permalänk
Medlem

O.K. I give up!
It is an uxiliary PSU, rewired internaly, so it kan be started on its own, independently from the main system, with a box, mounted on its backside, for connection of custom instalation. It will power 8, hot swapable HDDs and 2 sata port multipliers only. Will post some more pictures, so it's more clear.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

On another note. Whats up with the "hanging" the HDDs on anything you kan find at home? I mean, I've seen a dozen cases with HDDs dungling on some homemade contraption. There must be like zillion solutions out there, and people are using handles from an Ikea bag?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

......that computer looks quite encumbered, hehe ^^'
how much does i weight?

btw, Very nice rewireing of the psu!

Visa signatur

"overclocked budget-monster":amd athlonX2 5200+@ 3.2 ghz -:- k9a2vm -:- 2600pro 512mb (core:850 mem:580) -:- 2gb crosair...

Permalänk
Medlem

Less than I do! Actualy I don't know, but the new one tops 50 kees, and thats just the case! Big is king!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av ag111ga
Less than I do! Actualy I don't know, but the new one tops 50 kees, and thats just the case! Big is king!

50 kees?? processing information... ... ..50 ... ................ ... .. .. ERROR!

are you serious? if so.... OMFG!!!
my computer (atm) is a m-atx that weights less than 2kg

just what monster did you buy?

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

As in the tittle. Guanghsing GHS-2000 server chassi with 24 5,25 bays - double row. Look it up in the forum under "wicke666".

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

nice, but i hope that you will do a better job on the cable wiring.. ^^

Visa signatur

Permalänk

when i see this, it reminds me of dualplugging two motherboards, whit 2 diffrent processors, anyone know how to do that on a modern one?

Visa signatur

Jag är trött på att alla vuxna säger att man kan få mardrömmar av spel, Själv så har jag dock varit med om det. När jag var liten så spelade jag ett spel som gick ut på att stänga in små studsande bollar så snabbt och effektivt som möjligt. Men så en natt drömde jag att jag var bollen, det var då jag upptäckte att jag hade Klaustrofobi...

Permalänk
Medlem

That's the hole idea. I don't want any wires hanging around, I'm going to use cable channels and will make most of the wires from scratch.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

It's much better to buy a server bord and two 771 processors. Some of them kan take 32GB ram and 4 video cards!
I was thinking about it for a wile, but those things cost alot and I really don't need it, I don't think anybody needs that much.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Avstängd

Värdelös tråd

Visa signatur

[Antec 300] E8400 ,2gb CorsairXMS2 EPP, ASUS P5Q PRO , ATI 4850 512mb , WD640GB HDD , Cooler Master Real Power 520w Mod Os: Windows Pro & Unbuntu 9.04

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av -Morrex-
Värdelös tråd

sista posten är nästan en vecka gammal och du har absolut inget att tillföra... helt onödigt.
Värdelös post...

on topic: we want to see results! one hell of a beast btw.
keep up the good work and update, update and update.

Visa signatur

Laptop: Thinkpad W540, i7-4910QM, 32GB, 1TB, Windows 10
MAC: Macbook Pro 13, 16GB, Intel HD4000, Crucial 240GB, 11.6 Big Sur

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Börjevandal
wow he build a bomb

Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Freezer7Pro
Är detta ett skämt?

Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av RazerZone_Fidde
hahah

Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av -Morrex-
Värdelös tråd

Seriously, stop whining, many swedish boys are whining at everything that is not swedish, accept it, we should be glad that people from other countries come to our forum.

Visa signatur

Arch Linux - i5 12500@4.75GHz - Asrock B760M PG Riptide - 32GB DDR5 6000MHz - RTX 2070 Super - 1TB SN770 - 1TB SN550 - U32PWQU 4K
Dell Latitude 7400 2 in 1 - Arch Linux - i5 8265u