Premiär! Fyndchans i SweClockers Månadens Drop
Permalänk
Permalänk
Medlem

Leak test and system check before last details and some dye to the loop. Still quite a bit of rusting effects to add to the raining "too new" looking sections.

Permalänk
Medlem

Riktigt Nice!!

Visa signatur

Dell U2311H / MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD
[ FD 7 Black TG Dark ][ MSI Z690 EDGE WIFI DDR4][ I7 12700K ][ Noctau NH-D15 Black ][ Kingston Fury Renegade 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 DDR4][ WD Blue M2 1TB][ Samsung 860 500 GB ][ WD Caviar Green (EZRX) 1TB ][ Corsair RM850x v3 ][ MSI GTX 1060 GamingX 6GB ][ Backup WD Caviar Green (EARX) 2TB ] [ Backup Seagate BarraCuda (ST2000DM006) 2TB ]
[ Qpad MK-50 ][ SteelSeries Sensei Ten ]

Permalänk
Medlem

Shit va snyggt

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

Ryzen 5600. Asus B550M TUF gaming plus. RTX 4060 TI.

Permalänk
Medlem

Very nice, digging the shower hose "sleeving" on the psu cables

Permalänk
Medlem

Apart from being a really cool build it's nice to see a father and son come together and work on these types of projects.

Great work!

Permalänk
Medlem

Fett!!

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Coolt, bra jobbat så här långt!

Visa signatur

MoB: ROG B450-F Gaming | CPU: R7 3800X | GPU: RTX 3070 8GB | RAM: 2x16GB 3200MHz | SSD: V300 120GB | HD: Kingston A2000 M.2 500GB | Skärm: ASUS PG279Q| T.bord: Vulcan 120 | Mus: No-Name | Högt.: Logitech 5:1 | Chassi: FD Define R3 | PSU: RM750X V2 | CPU kylare: Arctic 34 | Multifunktions Dreamhack-hylla "DH-box" | Galleri DH-Box| Projekt T.E.B | Galleri T.E.B

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

Snyggt jobbat, får en att få bra idéer om projekten man skulle vilja göra med sina barn när de blir större

Visa signatur

I7 12700K | Noctua Chromax NH-D15 | 48GB Corsair 3200MHZ | MSI PRO Z690-A | XFX MERC 310 Radeon 7900 XTX |1 TB WD Black NVME | 34" Samsung C34H890 100HZ Freesync | Fractal Design R6 | Corsair RMX 850W 80+ Gold | Win11 Pro | 500/100 Fiber

Permalänk
Medlem

Damn, that case looks cool.

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Permalänk
Medlem

Thank you very much for the kind replies!

We have been very busey adding little bits of rust to the case. Some phone pictures, before I take some much better pics with the DSLR tomorrow and edit the vid

Permalänk
Permalänk
Medlem

Some more pictures of the Bladerunner 2049 Casemod. Still some more to come after a little edit! Massive thanks to CORSAIR ,Barrowint Liquid.cool For the fun toys to make the build.

Also in use if you can spot it is an Alphacool English Radiator an XSPC block and a EK Water Blocks rather heavily modded GPU plate (the rusting on all these products is of course fake;)

The build was inspired by my love for all things Bladerunner, 70% of the build was done by my son with the brute force jobs done by myself. He really enjoyed the ease of soft tubing this time as previously only done hard loops. We did set off with hard tubing in mind for this build but once the custom bables were in it just looked so much better with the natural loop of the soft tubing.

Video to follow.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Permalänk
Medlem

Thank You! Some lights off shots to come and a vid:)