DivX Team gör en Opera, DivX 6 Create Suite gratis bara idag

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

DivX Team gör en Opera, DivX 6 Create Suite gratis bara idag

För alla som vill encoda DivX, skaffa serial och tanka @ http://www.divx.com/anniversaryoffer/

Mer om programmen:

Use DivX Converter to create high quality DivX media files with advanced features like scene selection menus and video metadata using a simple three step process: Drag, Drop, Click ‘Convert.’ DivX Converter uses the same advanced technology available in the DivX Pro 6 codec to compress your video but without the need to worry about advanced settings or third-party software. Store video on your hard drive, e-mail it to friends or even watch it right on your TV with any DivX Certified DVD player.

Use DivX Pro 6 to leverage the full power of the DivX 6 codec and create stunning high-quality video with compression that is hard to believe. The DivX 6 codec works like a plug-in inside many video applications and enables you to export production-quality DivX video straight from your editing environment with maximum control over quality and performance settings. If you are serious about creating professional digital video content you need DivX Pro 6. The DivX codec also adds DivX video playback support within many popular media players.

Use DivX Player to watch all types of DivX media, including DivX 3, 4, 5 and 6 video, and experience the new DivX Media Format in all its glory. The DivX Media Format, introduced in DivX 6, supports advanced interactive features like multiple subtitles, alternate audio tracks, interactive video menus, chapter points and video tags. DivX Player is a completely free download from DivX.com, so anyone can watch the files you make using the DivX Create package.

About the DivX Media Format

To learn more about the advanced features of the DivX Media Format, and to download a sample movie, visit:
http://www.divx.com/divx/dmf.php

About the DivX Converter MPEG-2/DVD Plug-in

Unfortunately we are not able to give away the DivX Converter MPEG-2/DVD Plug-in for free. If you want to convert MPEG-2/DVD sources to DivX, you may purchase it as an add-on for DivX Converter by following this link:
https://shop.divx.com/cgi-bin/cart?ID=196366&APX=5THMPEG2

Permalänk

najs hur som helst.... lika bra att grabba ta i en kopia medans man har chansen...

Visa signatur

surgubbe, familjefar , nörderier i allmänhet

Permalänk

ja. varför inte. kan säkert komma till användning.

Visa signatur

The dream to awaken our world...You're out of control.I take control! Whose side are you on?I take no side...You're skating the edge.I am the edge!What you *truly* want, only I can give.You can't give it, can't even buy it, and you just don't *get* it.

Permalänk
Medlem

Ibland är det bra att vara vaken på morgonkvisten.

Visa signatur

"Some Bright Wizards have even been known to dabble in the healing arts, however cauterizing a wound with white hot fire is never a soldier’s first choice!"

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

Egentligen borde jag kallat det för "en halv Opera", eftersom det återstår att se om även detta programpaket blir helt gratis om några veckor...

Permalänk
Avstängd

Sitter och tankar ner den nu!

Permalänk
Medlem

Kan ju inte skada att ha iaf. Tack för tipset!

Permalänk
Medlem

vafan. nu e de slut. men ja skrev min mejl tidigare idag, men inte har ja fått nån serial e dom sega eller?

Visa signatur

MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon :: Intel Core i5 8600K :: Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000MHz :: MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z
FD Define R6 Vit TG :: Corsair RMx v2 750W :: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB :: 2 x Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB
Canon EOS 60D :: Samsung Galaxy S9+

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

XviD är alltid gratis så..

Visa signatur

| Venice 3500+ | A8N-SLI Premium | 2048MB PC3200 | 7900GT | Audigy2 ZS | WD Raptor 74GB |
| Antec P180 | Seasonic 400W | Dell 2405FPW | Kylning: Scythe Ninja, BQ Polar Freezer, två Adda 120mm |

Permalänk

NEJ!!! dagen e inte över varför e det gratis slut???

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Pulchi
vafan. nu e de slut. men ja skrev min mejl tidigare idag, men inte har ja fått nån serial e dom sega eller?

Still waiting for your free serial number?
Our giveaway was so popular that there is a large backlog in our mail servers. If you entered a valid e-mail address we will be continuing to send out serial numbers over the next two days.
Remember that if you use an e-mail service with mail filtering your serial number may have been diverted into a bulk mail folder.

källa: http://www.divx.com/anniversaryoffer/

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Scoc
Still waiting for your free serial number?
Our giveaway was so popular that there is a large backlog in our mail servers. If you entered a valid e-mail address we will be continuing to send out serial numbers over the next two days.
Remember that if you use an e-mail service with mail filtering your serial number may have been diverted into a bulk mail folder.

källa: http://www.divx.com/anniversaryoffer/

jo, fick de nu på morgonen

Visa signatur

MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon :: Intel Core i5 8600K :: Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000MHz :: MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z
FD Define R6 Vit TG :: Corsair RMx v2 750W :: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB :: 2 x Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB
Canon EOS 60D :: Samsung Galaxy S9+

Permalänk

Jag fick min idag:D De som skickade flera gånger,har ju tur:p men de har ingen nytta av det:p Ni kanske borde ge till andra personer som missat:D?