Permalänk
Medlem

vildnet

Tjo!

Någon här på SweC som har vildnet i lund? vilka portar och dylikt är blockade för det nätet? uppgraderbart till 100mbit/s ?

Tack på förhand

Visa signatur

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition."

Permalänk
Medlem

vad ska man ha 100Mbits nu när Antipiratbyrån jävlas

Visa signatur

[Intel Core i9@13900KF Raptor Lake@5,5Ghz Oc][Asus ROG Z790 HERO[G-Skill RGB 32GB 6600Mhz cL34][WD Back 2TB NvMe][2TB Samsung 970 Evo + 2x8Tb Samsung 870 Qvo spel disk][Msi RTX 4090 Gaming Trio-X][ASUS ROG Swift OLED PG48UQ][Windows 11][1000/1000Mbits Telia fiber][Razer Ornata Tangentbord.

Permalänk
Medlem

det är häftigt nää... bara extra kollar om det är möjligt

Visa signatur

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition."

Permalänk
Medlem

Om jag inte är helt ute och cyklar så är Vildnet benämningen för nätet på området Vildanden i Lund, dvs AF´s studentbostäder. All p2p-trafik är blockerad ut från Lunet.

Permalänk
Medlem

ok, tack för det snabba svaret.

Visa signatur