STEELSERIES Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset Black PC/PS4

Permalänk
Avstängd

STEELSERIES Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset Black PC/PS4

STEELSERIES Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset Black - PC/PS4

- all cables (exception is the micro USB cable) and microphone cushions have never been used.
- there are new AIRWEAVE cushions installed
- there are new Batteries installed
- new plates added (old ones available in the box)
*No warranty as these were bought some time ago and they have been forgotten and not used , thus the reason for sale

Price: 1400sek or highest bid.
*Anything below will not be considered.

Accept only Swish.
Shipping costs are covered by the buyer.
* no exchanges please
* check feedback section

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

Have they been painted or skinned or something?

Visa signatur

Intel i9 10900k @5,2Ghz, MSI Z590 Gaming EK-X, G-Skill Elite Royal 4x8gb @3600mhz cl16, Asus TUF 3080ti OC, 2xSamsung 960 EVO 1Tb M2, Seasonic Prime 1300W Platinum, EK D5 Revo, 2x360mm EK SE, Acer X34P 1440p 120hz IPS G-sync, CSFG The Crow
Galleri Ancalagon The Black | Galleri The White Crow

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av Deriveh:

Have they been painted or skinned or something?

I am not sure if you are referring to the caps? they are additional accessories.

The headset has NOT been changed , painted or "skinned" , not sure how you come up with this....

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Jeriko:

I am not sure if you are referring to the caps? they are additional accessories.

The headset has NOT been changed , painted or "skinned" , not sure how you come up with this....

Ooh, yeah, that's what I meant! I didn't get that they were accessories. My bad!

Visa signatur

Intel i9 10900k @5,2Ghz, MSI Z590 Gaming EK-X, G-Skill Elite Royal 4x8gb @3600mhz cl16, Asus TUF 3080ti OC, 2xSamsung 960 EVO 1Tb M2, Seasonic Prime 1300W Platinum, EK D5 Revo, 2x360mm EK SE, Acer X34P 1440p 120hz IPS G-sync, CSFG The Crow
Galleri Ancalagon The Black | Galleri The White Crow

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av Deriveh:

Ooh, yeah, that's what I meant! I didn't get that they were accessories. My bad!

No worries, I was surprised cause I was not sure what you meant but yes the caps are changed , the original are in the other box :P.

thanks and have a great day!

Permalänk
Avstängd

BTW , just did a quick test and they also have PS5 support through a new firmware update, so it is PC/PS4/PS5.

Permalänk
Medlem

Is the Headset still up for sale? Because I would assume so because It's not, Mark't As Sold or Cancelled. If so I would like to buy it and discuss a price and more.

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av SweVex:

Is the Headset still up for sale? Because I would assume so because It's not, Mark't As Sold or Cancelled. If so I would like to buy it and discuss a price and more.

Yes it is up for sale, as you noticed the add is not closed.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Jeriko:

Yes it is up for sale, as you noticed the add is not closed.

Then I would like to buy it 1400, + Shipping

Permalänk
Avstängd

You have PM

Permalänk
Avstängd

Headset is still available. the buy seems not serious.

Permalänk
Avstängd

Annonsen är avslutad

Permalänk
Medlem

The headset has been received- Collected In, Perfect Condition.

The headset Is outright working Flawlessly, (No defects at all).

The Trader has been utterly kind and, Genuinely helpful, And has Supplied me with a Modest amount of convenient information about the Product. Overall For me It has been a flawless purchase 5/5. Highly reliable Trader.

Yours Sincerely Erik N

Permalänk
Avstängd

5/5 from my side as well.

- Good Communication, easy going
- Fast payment
@Vzano - it seems the rating didn't work , i have tagged Swevex username when i have completed the add but i might have done a mistake?! ..Could you help re-enable it for us so we can provide proper rating?

Many thanks in advance.

Permalänk
Brons i quiz
Skrivet av Jeriko:

- Fast payment
@Vzano - it seems the rating didn't work , i have tagged Swevex username when i have completed the add but i might have done a mistake?! ..Could you help re-enable it for us so we can provide proper rating?

Many thanks in advance.

Sorry, I don´t have access to the rating system. I have forwarded this problem to IT.

Visa signatur

Citera om du vill ha svar!
Tycker du om sidospår? :D Besök The Wiki Game
Har du fråga angående modereringen? PM till Moderatorerna eller Kontaktformulär

Permalänk
Festpilot 2020, Antiallo
Skrivet av Jeriko:

- Fast payment

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

According to the Tech-team, "there are no logs indicating that an agreement have been met between the users" and as such there is no tag with the buyer.
There are no tools to force users in to a transaction from the backend and as such there is nothing we can do about this retroactively.

/D

Visa signatur

| PM:a Moderatorerna | Kontaktformuläret | Geeks Discord |
Testpilot, Skribent, Moderator & Geeks Gaming Huvudadmin

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av DavidtheDoom:

Hi,

According to the Tech-team, "there are no logs indicating that an agreement have been met between the users" and as such there is no tag with the buyer.
There are no tools to force users in to a transaction from the backend and as such there is nothing we can do about this retroactively.

/D

Thanks for the reply. Then i did a mistake , not sure how that happen as I remember doing it but, it is ok. Thanks again!

Permalänk
Festpilot 2020, Antiallo
Skrivet av Jeriko:

Thanks for the reply. Then i did a mistake , not sure how that happen as I remember doing it but, it is ok. Thanks again!

I believe you, I'll let the tech team know so they och look into this whenever they are not busy. Which from them seems like never. 😅

Visa signatur

| PM:a Moderatorerna | Kontaktformuläret | Geeks Discord |
Testpilot, Skribent, Moderator & Geeks Gaming Huvudadmin

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av DavidtheDoom:

I believe you, I'll let the tech team know so they och look into this whenever they are not busy. Which from them seems like never. 😅

no worries, thanks a lot. better they focus on other more important things. this is not top prio or even a problem.