Hej vet någon hur man fixar det här problemet med Cortana

"Sorry, but you're a little too young for me"

Visa signatur

i7-4790K, 8GB RAM, 280x 3GB, 120GB ssd, 650W

Permalänk
Medlem

Skaffa en falsk legitimation.

Visa signatur

XFX 500W, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP, E6600@3,0GHz, Corsair PC6400 XMS2 XTREME 3GB, XFX HD7870
"Elementet är helt orelevant, ta i chassiet. Det är chassiet och delarna i som du vill ha samma laddning som, för jag antar att du inte ska bygga element? " - elklazor 2014

Permalänk
Skrivet av Johan^junior:

Skaffa en falsk legitimation.

är ju 25 men den läser inte av åldern från kontot

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Kolla om det står rätt på ditt Microsoft-konto.

Permalänk
Medlem

Börja borsta tungt, alkoholister åldras i förtid.

Permalänk

Vadå kan man använda sig av Cortana utanför NA/US nu? måste man sitta på den snabba uppdateringsintervallen på Win10 eller något annat som gäller?

Permalänk

man ska kunna lura igång den om man kör allt på amrikansk engelska i systemet

Citat:

Thankfully, there is a workaround available through which you can get Cortana working, if you are staying outside the US, but it is limited to English language communication with Cortana. Check out the method described below to get Cortana outside the US.

To get Cortana working outside the US do the following:

First you will have to change 'Region and Language' settings. For this go to desktop control panel and select Clock, Language, and Region from the right hand side
Click on Region and change the following:
In the Format tab, set format as English (United States)
Set Home Location in the Location tab as United States
Finally, in the Administrative tab, set Current System Local to English (United States)
Also, set English (United States) as your primary display language to make the aforementioned changes work fine
In case you have not installed it yet, head over to Add a Language and choose it from the list and then set as primary
After you have made the changes, restart your PC. Once the system is up, you will find Cortana ready to assist you with information you are looking for

Visa signatur