Permalänk
Medlem

Another dead SSD

Hi,

I've got two corsair force GT 120GB harddrives in an Raid0 configuration and now the disk I've recently replaced have died.

Do I really have to go through the trouble of contacting you, opening a case and spend money on the shipping to send the harddrive to you?
The shipping from where I live is not too cheap.

BR
Olol

Visa signatur

Citera så hittar jag tillbaks och kan ge svar.

Permalänk
Corsair

I am very sorry to hear that. When did you get that SSD replaced? Was it through our RMA? If it was, let me know the previous ticket # and I'll look into and perhaps we can do something about it.

btw, Is it a detection issue? perhaps try it on a different system and see if you get the same result?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

I am very sorry to hear that. When did you get that SSD replaced? Was it through our RMA? If it was, let me know the previous ticket # and I'll look into and perhaps we can do something about it.

btw, Is it a detection issue? perhaps try it on a different system and see if you get the same result?

It was in mars this year.
It was part of a raid I have built, all of a sudden I got this in bios: http://stats.olol.ax/photo.JPG
Now it says drive failed instead. The OS crashed randomly, and once I saw this I understood why.
Now I have an installation on only one of the harddrives and it works like a charm.

My RMA was 5752318

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

Thanks olol.

Let's get that unit replaced. Since you have older RMA #, I'd suggest that you submit a new one here and then post your ticket #. I will then make sure that we get this request approved right away.

Permalänk
Medlem

Okey, I feel quiet stupid right now, Since the serialnumber of the dead SSD was higher, I assumed it was the replaced one. Turns out I was wrong, the broken one was my other SSD that has not been refurbished. Still amazed that I have managed to get my hand on two faulty SSD:s.

Anyway, here's my ticketnumber: 6087497

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

I got that ticket approved. We'll also provide you a pre-paid label for the SSD so you do not pay shipping fee to send the SSD back to us.

Permalänk
Medlem

Great service, thanks! I will contact UPS asap.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair
Skrivet av olol:

Great service, thanks! I will contact UPS asap.

No problem at all. If you ran into some issues again in the future, please do not hesitate to let us/me know