Pinout diagram for the AX850

Permalänk
Inaktiv

Pinout diagram for the AX850

Hello,
recently got a AX850 and have decided to sleeve the cables but at a closer inspection at the cables it looks like the 8pin EPS and the 8pin PCIe wires (2 of each) are different. So I have nothing to really compare the ones I have sleeved and the ones that are not touched. While I sleeved I only removed one cable at a time to sleeve it and then I put it back before beginning on the next one. But to be really sure I would appreciate if there is a diagram of the connectors that are put into the PSU.

I have found it for the 24pin ATX: http://server.sgservicegroup.de/MassGate-Server/TECH-FACTS/Co...
But cannot seem to find it for the 8pin EPS or 8pin PCIe. I would really appreciate if these were available.

Thanks in advance!

Permalänk
Medlem
Visa signatur

Detta meddelande skrevs på en porrfylld dator, av en elak skitstövel. Det innehåller ingen praktisk eller användbar information, och skrevs faktiskt enbart för att förvilla och föra dej bakom ljuset.

Permalänk
Medlem

And its EPS, not ESP ...

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

Detta meddelande skrevs på en porrfylld dator, av en elak skitstövel. Det innehåller ingen praktisk eller användbar information, och skrevs faktiskt enbart för att förvilla och föra dej bakom ljuset.

Permalänk
Inaktiv

The problem is not the ends that is connected to the motherboard but the ends that are connected to the PSU. All the wires are black too so can't follow the colour at all.

Permalänk
Medlem

I see .. what a kerfuffle ...

I would "hotwire" the PSU (not connected to the MB) and measure the outputs .. any decent multimeter should indicate the polarity of the output ...

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

One solution could be to look at the color of the wires on the inside of the PSU .. according to ATX standard, the ground wires should be on one side of the connector... Hopefully corsair decided to color and place them according to standard on the inside as well...

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

If you PM me you email address I can send you the pin-out diagrams for these cables. Use at your own risk, of course!

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Blackbeard:

If you PM me you email address I can send you the pin-out diagrams for these cables. Use at your own risk, of course!

sorry for borrowing the thread but its a similar question

im thinking about buying a AX 850w and sleeving it.. if i do so will i lose my warranty?

Permalänk
Corsair

We're pretty flexible and open about RMAs, but I think it would be difficult to honour a warranty if the product has been modified.

Visa signatur