Permalänk

Corsair coolingkit

Hello Corsiar

I got the coolingkit and 1 more cooling node to control my 10 DC fans I have in my case. After I installed the Corsair link program I cant see any devices other than the computers sensor like CPU, GPU and Motherboard. What am I doing wrong? I made sure everything is plugged in aswell, and all link cables and everything is plugged in. All the fans are spinning at full speed so that would indicate that the coolings nodes should be working right?.

Visa signatur

Gaming:[Asus Crosshair Extreme X670e]-[AMD R9 7950X3D]-[G.Skill TridentZ 6000Mhz 32GB]-[MSI Suprimx RTX 4090]-[Samsung 980PRO 2TB]-[Lian Li O11]:.
Server:[Asrock Rack X570d4u-2l2t]-[AMD R5 5600X]-[64GB ECC]-[nVidia P2000]-[40TB WD Re + 500GB Curcial MX100]:.

Permalänk
Corsair

Hello,
I'd assume that you are using the Link Commander where you have the node connected. Are you using any of our Hydro I series cooler or PSU I series? If you are, unplug them and just leave the cooling node on it's own. If that does not help, unplug one of the cooling node and just leave one and see if that will detect your fans.

btw, are you using the latest Corsair Link Software, it should be version 2.4.4948. Also, make sure that your Commander and cooling node are using the latest FW version. They are found here, http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=118618

Permalänk

I found the problem I needed to install version 1.2.7 of the link program then it found my commander and all cooling nodes. Then I upgrade firmware to above version 2.xx on the commander, uninstalled the link program and installed the latest version and then it worked. However I feel this product just have huge amount of bugs and UI problems, it still feels like a beta product tbh hope it gets better soon. One problem I have is that one of the fans shows max rpm all the time even if I try to reduce it
I can hear and see this fan slowing down but Link program still shows max rpm. If I stop the fan with my finger it shows 0 rpm but as long as it spins it will always show max rpm.

Visa signatur

Gaming:[Asus Crosshair Extreme X670e]-[AMD R9 7950X3D]-[G.Skill TridentZ 6000Mhz 32GB]-[MSI Suprimx RTX 4090]-[Samsung 980PRO 2TB]-[Lian Li O11]:.
Server:[Asrock Rack X570d4u-2l2t]-[AMD R5 5600X]-[64GB ECC]-[nVidia P2000]-[40TB WD Re + 500GB Curcial MX100]:.

Permalänk
Corsair

Glad to hear that you've got the detection issue all figured out.

Yes, there are some reports concerning the SW being buggy. As we release newer updates, we'll keep addressing these bugs as we progress and improve the SW. Future version of the SW will have the fix for the current bugs that we are seeing being reported.

As for that one fan, try moving that to a different fan port and see if you get the same behavior.