[Såld] Ny EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+ GAMING ACX 2.0+

Permalänk

[Såld] Ny EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+ GAMING ACX 2.0+

EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+ GAMING ACX 2.0+ from EVGA receieved on 10/16/08 after RMA'd my old one.

Buyer pays shipping, can also meet in Motala and surroundings, can send more pictures if needed.

Regards

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

receieved on 10/16/08

not intrested in buying but just pointing out here in Sweden we write the date with "day/month/year" so trying to figure out what date that is you wrote is puzzling to say at the least.

is it 10/8-2016? just a tip for the future because as far as i know its only america that uses that backwards system for writing date.

Visa signatur

I7 6700k - Palit gtx 1070 jetstream - Noctua nh-d15s - asus z170 pro gaming - evga supernova g2 750w - samsung 850 evo 500gb -fractal design define r5 - 3x noctua nf-a14

Permalänk
Medlem

@Kethsi:

The receipt says 10/16/2018 = 16-10-2018

Visa signatur

"The following statement is false: The previous statement is true! Welcome to our corner of the universe"

Permalänk
Inaktiv

I bid 2300 sek +blocketpaket if that is cool with you

Permalänk
Skrivet av Kethsi:

receieved on 10/16/08

not intrested in buying but just pointing out here in Sweden we write the date with "day/month/year" so trying to figure out what date that is you wrote is puzzling to say at the least.

is it 10/8-2016? just a tip for the future because as far as i know its only america that uses that backwards system for writing date.

Sorry for the confusion, the date is 16-10-2018, 16-oktober-2018, thanks for the tip

Skrivet av anon254573:

I bid 2300 sek +blocketpaket if that is cool with you

Thanks for the offer but not interested.

Permalänk

2500 + shipping

Permalänk

2600 + shipping. When do you close this?

Permalänk
Skrivet av Veizelman:

2600 + shipping. When do you close this?

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather wait for more offers. I am not planning on closing anytime soon, unless there's a rule for that which I'm not aware?

Permalänk
Skrivet av sillycookie:

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather wait for more offers. I am not planning on closing anytime soon, unless there's a rule for that which I'm not aware?

No problem m8. Just curious. I am bidding on several cards fyi. Thank you!

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Permalänk

No problem, good luck!

BTW the card is still available, as I said before, it is new and haven't been used.

Permalänk
Medlem

I bid 2700 and i'm currently near Motala but I need to leave soon. Check your PM for my number.

Permalänk
Skrivet av Rador:

I bid 2700 and i'm currently near Motala but I need to leave soon. Check your PM for my number.

Too late I guess

Permalänk
Medlem

@sillycookie: Is the card still available?

Visa signatur

It's out there
P4C800 Deluxe|2.6@3.2|4x256MbPC3200|2-2-2-5|Club3D ATi Radeon 9800Pro|http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7108213

Permalänk

The card has been sold.

Thank you all for your interest.