Permalänk
Medlem

Corsair TX650W psu

Hi Corsair!

2009 i bought a PSU of the swedish electronics store http://www.komplett.se/k/k.aspx

The thing i bought was tx 650w psu http://www.komplett.se/corsair-tx-650w-psu/340676#!tab:info

After approximatly 3 years the psu one day started to smell burnt and the computer wouldnt boot, so i decided to contact komplett.se.

They responded and said that if i wanted a new psu i must send it to a corsair repair shop (dont remember but i think it was in belgium) the shipping coast must also be paid by me.

So i gladly took my psu and wrapped it in and headed down to the local post office, surprisely the shipping coast would be about 400 kr so i decided not to shipp it because a brand new psu would cost about 600 kr

So my question is, is it really like this dont corsair have a rapair shop in sweden and is it actually not komplett.se work to ship it to what ever rapairshop that is necessary i mean i bought it from komplett not from corsair, so why couldnt i just return it to komplett.se

Is it really like this, ore is komplett.se just playing around with me?

Visa signatur

Asus PQ5__XEON X5460 @ 4GHz__4x2GB Corsair Dominator 1066MHz
Giagabyte Gtx 560 TI__ Corsair RM650_Thermaltake kylare
OCZ Vertex 4 256GB__WD 1.5 TB__Antec 1200__Win 7

Permalänk
Corsair

Go ahead and submit a ticket here, and let me know the ticket # so I can help you out process the RMA and not worrying about any postage fees.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

Go ahead and submit a ticket here, and let me know the ticket # so I can help you out process the RMA and not worrying about any postage fees.

Hi again

Do i have to have the original receipt on the psu because i can't finde it right know (it was an electronic receipt)

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

No need to worry about the original receipt, once you have the ticket #, let me know what it is and I can manually approve it for you

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

No need to worry about the original receipt, once you have the ticket #, let me know what it is and I can manually approve it for you

Standard replecement RMA request. Your ticket #6279439

(i couldnt understand the "lot code" so i did just fill in i dont have an, hope it´s okey)

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

Got that approved already. Don't worry about the lot code, we can always verify it once unit is received in our system. So you are all set. Also, I've responded to your ticket with more details of the process.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

Got that approved already. Don't worry about the lot code, we can always verify it once unit is received in our system. So you are all set. Also, I've responded to your ticket with more details of the process.

Thanks man but look here

So i did get that the RMA is redy to send but this is what i says

Carefully read and follow the Corsair Product Return Instructions below to ensure the returned package is accepted by Corsair. Poorly packaged, damaged packaging or insufficient package labeling may result in the returned package being refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.

Package Labeling:
Your RMA# & Return address must be clearly marked on the outside of the returning package.
Print this page and use the top half (fold or cut at the bold black line) as the return address label by securely taping to the outside of the returning package.

Packaging Instructions: DO NOT return any Corsair product in a standard mailing envelope.
Proper return packaging includes either a padded envelope sufficient to support the product size and weight or a standard shipping box with stuffing to minimize movement during transit.

Shipping Carrier: The consumer is responsible for return freight costs to Corsair. We recommend shipping your product with a carrier who provides tracking and insurance options. Corsair is not liable for lost or stolen packages.

Corsair Replacement Comment: Upon receipt, Corsair will verify that the contents of the package match with your original RMA Request and either process your replacement order or notify you of any receipt discrepancy which will affect your replacement order. Allow up to 48 hrs for this process.
Your replacement order will be shipped via UPS services.

Thank-you for choosing Corsair!

If you have any questions regarding your return please contact Customer Service at:
TF: 888-222-4346 or Local: 510-657-8747 M-F, 7:30AM to 5:30PM PST, support@corsair.com

And then i got at messege before you that says:

Created By: Jarrad TS (11/27/2013 12:24 PM)
Hi, when and where was this purchased?

Please attach a copy of the receipt to the ticket (see below) and respond back, thanks.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

Please check your ticket, as I have responded with more details about the shipping process.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

Please check your ticket, as I have responded with more details about the shipping process.

I did leave a coment on the ticket but i Will write it here to

Created By: (11/27/2013 3:23 PM)
Thanks man!!!

It was really kind of you fixing a pre paid label for me both thumbs up

I have only two questions an i will ask them right away:

1. customer service will contact me and provide me with the pre-paid labe:
will this come to my mail or will it pop upp in right corner like the automatically generated one?

2. request for an Express RMA, Contact # is 1.888.222.43....

The customer service you want me to contact, teh only custumer service i can se is under "live help" is it that one you men or do corsair have another service?

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

No problem at all

Thanks Isa. Just saw the comments as well. I've responded to it as well with much details included.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

No problem at all

Thanks Isa. Just saw the comments as well. I've responded to it as well with much details included.

So today i did got my PSU it was a fully modular RM 650 (just better for me ), i really want to thank you Graybeard for the awesome support you have given me and i hope my gaming pc will be happy now!

Thanks Man!!! maybe a little bit early but merry christmas

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

I'm very glad to hear that we've got everything sorted out for you.

No problem at all Enjoy your new PSU and Merry X'mas to you too.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

Not to highjack this thread but I just did the same thing, I made an RMA request on my TX650 and when I was to send it they said that it would cost me 460SEK to the Netherlands for repair, so I didn't send it because it was not worth it.
But does this mean that Corsair can pay the shipping or is it only in special cases?

Visa signatur

Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.6Ghz | Asus Z87-PRO | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | 4x8GB Kingston Fury Beast 1600Mhz @ 2000Mhz | Fractal Design Define XL R2 Svart | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Western Digital 4TB | Western Digital Red 3TB | 2st AOC 24G2U skärm | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Windows 10 Pro | Custom EK vattenkylning

Permalänk
Corsair
Skrivet av Mac83:

Not to highjack this thread but I just did the same thing, I made an RMA request on my TX650 and when I was to send it they said that it would cost me 460SEK to the Netherlands for repair, so I didn't send it because it was not worth it.
But does this mean that Corsair can pay the shipping or is it only in special cases?

I can surely help you out with that. When did you create the RMA? and what is the ticket #? Let me look into and I'll see what I can do from my side.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

I can surely help you out with that. When did you create the RMA? and what is the ticket #? Let me look into and I'll see what I can do from my side.

I made the RMA 11/23/2013 and the ticketnumber is 6272003
I almost lost hope on the psu until I saw this thread.
I am very grateful for all help I get.

Visa signatur

Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.6Ghz | Asus Z87-PRO | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | 4x8GB Kingston Fury Beast 1600Mhz @ 2000Mhz | Fractal Design Define XL R2 Svart | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Western Digital 4TB | Western Digital Red 3TB | 2st AOC 24G2U skärm | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Windows 10 Pro | Custom EK vattenkylning

Permalänk
Corsair

Thanks. Got that arrange already

I've responded to your ticket and have included the details on how to proceed.

Just let me know if you need anything else.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

Thanks. Got that arrange already

I've responded to your ticket and have included the details on how to proceed.

Just let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you!
But I don't know if I'm doing something wrong because I can't see any change on the ticket or a comment or gotten any mail about any change?

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

Ooops! forgot to click the send button in the ticket... You should see it now.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

Ooops! forgot to click the send button in the ticket... You should see it now.

Thank you very much
Happy holidays!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

No problem at all

Happy holidays as well!

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

No problem at all

Happy holidays as well!

Sorry to bother you again, I don't understand the shipping with this thing, I posted a comment on my ticket about it, please help me.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Corsair

I have replied on your ticket with the details on how to proceed. Ignore the standard automated email.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Greybeard:

I have replied on your ticket with the details on how to proceed. Ignore the standard automated email.

Thank you!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

RMA (AX1200w PSU)

Hi Greybeard, my PSU is making me go crazy :/ -Its a high pitched noice coming from it, both when using it, but also when plugged in and at the same time turned off.... Bought it last year from Webhallen (http://www.webhallen.com) , and can´t find the receipt. I would be very grateful if you could help me with a replacement. My ticket number/RMA request is 6521208 and I submitted it today. Best regards Johannes Sweden

Permalänk
Inaktivt företagskonto
Skrivet av The Blob:

Hi Greybeard, my PSU is making me go crazy :/ -Its a high pitched noice coming from it, both when using it, but also when plugged in and at the same time turned off.... Bought it last year from Webhallen (http://www.webhallen.com) , and can´t find the receipt. I would be very grateful if you could help me with a replacement. My ticket number/RMA request is 6521208 and I submitted it today. Best regards Johannes Sweden

Jag kollar upp din ticket och löser det, vi byter ut nätaggregat som avger coilwhine på garantin.

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

Ingen returinfo.

Hej. Jag har nu fått en ax1200i som ersättningsprodukt genom att först kontakta supporten i USA, som då drog $ från mitt MasterCard för att kunna skicka den. Dock så har jag inte fått någon "pre paid label" för att kunna skicka tillbaka den gamla/trasiga som låter illa. Dvs. jag har betalat för en ny, men inte kunnat skicka tillbaka den gamla, så jag alltså inte fått några pengar tillbaka. Börjar bli lite frustrerad då jag beskrivit detta i mitt ärende, ticket: 6521208

MVH /Johannes

Permalänk
Inaktivt företagskonto
Skrivet av The Blob:

Hej. Jag har nu fått en ax1200i som ersättningsprodukt genom att först kontakta supporten i USA, som då drog $ från mitt MasterCard för att kunna skicka den. Dock så har jag inte fått någon "pre paid label" för att kunna skicka tillbaka den gamla/trasiga som låter illa. Dvs. jag har betalat för en ny, men inte kunnat skicka tillbaka den gamla, så jag alltså inte fått några pengar tillbaka. Börjar bli lite frustrerad då jag beskrivit detta i mitt ärende, ticket: 6521208

MVH /Johannes

Jag ska kika närmare på din ticket och se om vi kan fixa det.

Permalänk
Medlem

Alltså, jag fick en prepaid label som inte längre gäller då jag inte kunde utnyttja den då jag väntade på ersättningsprodukten. Behöver alltså en ny "prepaid service label". Den första är alltså inte giltig enl. UPS...

Uppdatering: UPS hörde av sig nu och vill hämta paketet imorgon, vet ej om det är ett nytt ärende hos dem men det verkar vara löst nu, återkommer.

Permalänk
Inaktivt företagskonto
Skrivet av The Blob:

Alltså, jag fick en prepaid label som inte längre gäller då jag inte kunde utnyttja den då jag väntade på ersättningsprodukten. Behöver alltså en ny "prepaid service label". Den första är alltså inte giltig enl. UPS...

Uppdatering: UPS hörde av sig nu och vill hämta paketet imorgon, vet ej om det är ett nytt ärende hos dem men det verkar vara löst nu, återkommer.

Jaha jag missförstod, hör av dig om de inte löser sig med UPS.