Permalänk
Medlem

Parvum|J-Reflection by DaNuff

Welcome! I feel like it's time for another build since I cant bring the same build to dreamhack twice The build will follow a black and purple theme and will be built inside a parvum veer 1.0

Hardware specs:
Case - Parvum Veer 1.0
Motherboard - To be announced
CPU - i7 4790k
GPU - Sapphire tri-x r9 290 4gb
PSU - To be announced
RAM - To be announced

Cooling specs:
Radiator #1 & #2 - To be announced
Pump - Laing DDC with EK pump top
Fittings - EK-HDC 12mm
Tube - EK-HD 12mm
Liquid - Mayhems aurora 2 silver with mayhems dye deep purple

Here's some quick photos of the case, I will replace these photos with better ones as soon as i get some real lighting

Thanks to August Lindgren for editing the photos!

Visa signatur
Permalänk
99:e percentilen
Skrivet av DaNuff:

CPU - i7 4790k

Du har verkligen skapat tråden vid helt rätt klockslag!

Är lite nyfiken på vad det är vi ska få se. Vad blir temat i detta bygge? Varför "J-Reflection"? Ska du modda, bygga och sleeva mycket själv?

Visa signatur

Skrivet med hjälp av Better SweClockers

Permalänk
Avstängd

fyfan vad snyggt chassi

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Alling:

Du har verkligen skapat tråden vid helt rätt klockslag!

Är lite nyfiken på vad det är vi ska få se. Vad blir temat i detta bygge? Varför "J-Reflection"? Ska du modda, bygga och sleeva mycket själv?

I'll reply in english to everyone.
The theme will be will be black and purple, it will be a little more flashy than soda was but still minimalistic in a way I first decided to call it "Reflection" but I added the "J" in honor of my girlfriend since she is the reason I decided to go Purple I will redo the cables completely in custom lengths and sleeve them all, most of the modding will be inside except a new front with the new "DaNuff Custom PC" logo(will release it as soon as I have it) and "J-Reflection" engraved in the window

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Sponsor update!

I'd like to announce that my first sponsor on this build is Icemodz which has provided me with:
-10 m icemodz Purple sleeve
-10 m icemodz black sleeve
-1x anti tangling tool
-2 m heatshrink with glue
-1x RF rgb control box and remote
-2x 30cm rgb led strip
-1x rgb led splitter 1 to 2, black color

I will post some pictures of all the products in use as soon as I get a chance to photgraph it while the sun is up, but for now I'll show you the sleeve

Thanks to Mundi at Icemodz for providing these products!

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Update

It's been a while since the last update since I've had some financial issues which I've solved now. I'm going to Turkey for a week so there will be a standstill for another week. As soon as I'm back I will order the remaining hardware and custom panels and start building for real to get the build 100% done before dreamhack

I can't make an update without any pictures but luckily the motherboard, both radiators and a monsoon measuring kit arrived a week ago

Gigabyte GA-Z97N Gaming 5. I really like the looks of this motherboard and I'm sure it will look even better after I've flipped the gigabyte sticker and painted the heatsinks to match the build.

EK Coolstream PE 360 and XE 120. The "boxy" looks and the matte finish will look beautiful in the parvum veer.

Monsoon Hardline Measuring Kit. I just bought these to try them out, they might just be annoying and hard to use or they might be really useful, I'll tell you more about them as soon as I've used them.

Thanks to August Lindgren once again for editing the pictures

Visa signatur