Permalänk
Medlem

Something new @ Metku Mods

Something bit more fun but still functional.

http://www.metku.net/index.html?sect=view&n=1&path=mods/breez...

Visa signatur

MetkuMods Because you love your hardware.

Permalänk
Avstängd

Dude, that's some crazy ass shit i have seen in an looog time

Does it work?.. i mean, is it a lot of air from them small holes (goood english )

Keep up da great work you maddor fakkor

Visa signatur

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Permalänk
Medlem

Yes, it pushes enough air to make your hand to start to feel cold. Maybe with bigger holes it could deliver even more but with too wide holes it will loose the pressure.

Visa signatur

Permalänk

And the noise?

Visa signatur

"I've got a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel!" - Edmund Blackadder
"Det man inte har, och inte får, det TAR man!" - Vargen
The Mad Modders - bygger och moddar :: Sysinfo - info om mina datorer :: Res till Poros

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av GrUnDiG
Dude, that's some crazy ass shit i have seen in an looog time

Does it work?.. i mean, is it a lot of air from them small holes (goood english )

Keep up da great work you maddor fakkor

That's modder fakkor, thank you...

Visa signatur

Moderator på Sveriges största sida om saltvattensakvarier.

Permalänk
Medlem

Really nice job!

Permalänk

någon gång ska jag komma på något liknande

det där var väldigt snyggt, bra jobbat.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Avstängd

really a great mod japala, indeed.

Permalänk
Medlem

Wow! that was awsome!
But i dont understand doesn´t the air flow on to the arm and not the hand?

Visa signatur

[size="0,5"]| Dator #1 | AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2400+ @ 2GHz (134*15) | MSI K7N2 nForce2 | GeForce3 Ti200 128 Mb @ 1280x1024 | DDR 3200 @ 512 Mb | 120 Gb IBM | WinXP Pro |[/size]

Permalänk
Medlem

too much leisure time?

Visa signatur

 Mackintåsh: Intel i7-2600 (3.4 GHz) - Gigabyte Z68MX-UD2H-B3 - Gigabyte Radeon HD6870 - Corsair VengeanceLP (4*4 GB) - Corsair Force Series 3 120 GB - OCZ 500W PSU - Dlink DWA-556 (WLAN) - ST Lab F-261 FireWire PCI-E 1394a Card - Apple G5 Case - Apple Mac OS X

Permalänk
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av habeapa
Wow! that was awsome!
But i dont understand doesn´t the air flow on to the arm and not the hand?

Hålen är ju riktade mot handen, men ja en del kommer på armen.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Avstängd
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av EagleSpirit
Hålen är ju riktade mot handen, men ja en del kommer på armen.

anyway, det är en cool mod

Permalänk
Medlem

By drilling the holes where you want and what angles you want, you can aim the airflow where you want. Maybe the wrist part will not need that many holes that I used in the prototype but the point of the idea can be seen.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

ahh.. didnt see that they were drilled towards the hand, thought they were drilled upwards

Visa signatur

[size="0,5"]| Dator #1 | AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2400+ @ 2GHz (134*15) | MSI K7N2 nForce2 | GeForce3 Ti200 128 Mb @ 1280x1024 | DDR 3200 @ 512 Mb | 120 Gb IBM | WinXP Pro |[/size]

Permalänk
Medlem

really cool.. but couldn't you make the fans suck some kind of colored air/gas/smoke so it the result can be more easily seen?

Visa signatur

This is a sign.

Permalänk
Medlem

hehe! sound like you te00peak wants Hi-tech features in yours

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Really nice... keep up the good work!

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Hieno Moddi:D
Nice modd. Should fit a friend of mine:D
Edit: If it was ment for cooling. Stavfel:D

Visa signatur

tomt

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

It's been a while since we heard from you japala, nice work on the mod. I like it when you do things that's not that serious. You've got some great ideas just keep em comin' on the site

Permalänk
Medlem

My summer vacation is starting next month so hopefully I have more time to mod then. Going to visit Stockholm for couple of days and after that it is modding time!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Hmm.... when I first saw the picture I thought the holes were on the bottom, the mouse was attached to the pad and the whole thing was supposed to be a mouse hovercraft

It would probably take a little more airflow for that to work though...

Permalänk
Medlem

Really nice to bad i cant do it

Visa signatur

Star Citizen #75162

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av japala
My summer vacation is starting next month so hopefully I have more time to mod then. Going to visit Stockholm for couple of days and after that it is modding time!

We should through up a mod-party when you're in Stockholm and make you the guest of honor

Visa signatur

Citera mig om du vill att jag ska hitta tillbaka!

Permalänk
Medlem

Damn so nice

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Rauter
We should through up a mod-party when you're in Stockholm and make you the guest of honor

Hehe, count me in.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Avstängd

nice, my homemade icemat project is almost too cold as it is so ill prolly not try it on that pad nice anyways

Visa signatur

"Difficile est satiram non scribere." - It is difficult not to write satire. -Juvenal

Permalänk
Medlem

kewl

Visa signatur

https://einridi.bandcamp.com | https://soundcloud.com/einridiofficial
[ASUS 27"][5900X@5GHz w H115i Platinum][MSi X570S MAG Tomahawk][32GB 3600MHz Vengeance LPX][Powercolor RX 7800XT][Corsair RM750x V2][Corsair MP600 500GB][256GB 840 pro][850 EVO 500GB][NI Komplete Audio 6][ADAM T7V][BD DT-1770Pro 250ohm][Bitwig Studio 5.1][Reason 11][Maschine 2.17.5][NI Komplete A49][Arturia MiniLab mk2][NI Maschine JAM & Mikro mk3][Corsair AIR 540][Windows 11 Pro]
"If they're going to pirate somebody, we want it to be us rather than somebody else." -- Microsoft Business Group President Jeff Raikes