Permalänk

gigabyte gtx1080 xtreme

Hello there,
I want to sell this gigabyte gtx1080 xtreme.
This is the first generation of Aorus series card. Honestly, it has coil whine when running high load. I bought it on 2016.08.29 from Asedo Webshop and it was out of four year guaranty now. But it works properly. I sell it due to upgrades.

It is better to pick it up or we can discuss on shipment.

Läs hela annonsen här

Visa signatur

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder V2 PRO Keyboard: SteelSeries 6G v2 MX Black Speakers: Samsung HW-Q995B/XE Monitor: Apple Studio Display, LG OLED65C2 Game Console: PS5 digital, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X, Steam deck

Permalänk
Medlem

I can offer you 1800kr + shipping.

Permalänk
Medlem

1800:- with pick up

Visa signatur

PM:a mig! I Följ mig på Youtube

Desktop: 11900K, Maximus Hero VII, 64GB Dominator Platinum @2933Mhz, RX 6900 XT 16GB Liquid Devil, Samsung Evo Plus 1TB + Kingston NV1 2TB, Be Quiet Silent Base 802, Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W, custom loop med 420mm + 360mm radiatorer.

Permalänk
Medlem

2k+frakt.

Permalänk
Medlem

1900+ pick up

Permalänk

2000 + pick up

Permalänk
Skrivet av elixyr:

2k+frakt.

Skrivet av Alejandro_mm:

2000 + pick up

Hello there,
I will decide by today's 6 pm. If there is no new price and you two are in same bidding, I will go for elixyr who came first.

Visa signatur

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder V2 PRO Keyboard: SteelSeries 6G v2 MX Black Speakers: Samsung HW-Q995B/XE Monitor: Apple Studio Display, LG OLED65C2 Game Console: PS5 digital, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X, Steam deck

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello, how bad is the coil whine?

Permalänk
Skrivet av Tenaci:

Hello, how bad is the coil whine?

Hi,
Well if the PC case is near you, you will not notice it when wearing the headset. But if not wearing the headset, it is a bit annoying.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Alright. If I come to pick it up is it possible that you can show the card working so that I can get an idea? Never had a card with coil whine before so don't know what to expect

Permalänk
Skrivet av Tenaci:

Alright. If I come to pick it up is it possible that you can show the card working so that I can get an idea? Never had a card with coil whine before so don't know what to expect

It is similar like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpPNIoH_UR8

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Skrivet av elixyr:

2k+frakt.

Skrivet av Alejandro_mm:

2000 + pick up

Sorry I mislook on "frakt" and "pick up". I prefer the "pick up" goes firstly. PM to Alejandro_mm sent.

Visa signatur