[Gamla tråden]SweClockers BF3-server

Permalänk
Skrivet av timley86:

Dear BF3 administrators,
Your server is one of the best places for clever and attractive teamplay in BF3.
So I was very surprised, once I have been banned with the following reason:

My nickname in the game: ru_noob.
I do not think it is harm or offensive - that's only meant my country origin, so I will be very pleased if you remove me from ban list

Hi and welcome to our forums.

We interpreted the name "ru_noob" as short for "are you a noob". Sometimes players attempt to come up with ways to humiliate their opponents. The text "are you a noob has killed xxxx" would be offensive and against our first rule for respect. The word noob itself is on our bad language list since we don't like people calling someone bad names.

What you really are saying is that you are from Russia and humbly name yourself noob? That is a different matter. I like your modesty!

This is not a easy decision, people may interpret similarly as I did. I will have to think about this carefully.

Would it be possible for you to get a name change? We have nothing against you really but this will be difficult, people would be warned and kicked if they try to write your name in the chat.

Visa signatur

Forumregler | Synpunkter på moderering i forumet? Kontakta via PM, Email eller kontaktformuläret.
Huvudadmin för Geeks Discord - Mötesplatsen för gamers

Permalänk

Lift the bann, and let him play on your server. Nobody cares about a silly ingame name.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av furuliden:

Lift the bann, and let him play on your server. Nobody cares about a silly ingame name.

Now you get the wrong ide of the sole purpose of this "god playing" act.
If you accept bad nick´s then you would agree to disable bad language script to.

No the only right thing is to change nick to correspond to server rules stated for that country.

Ofc it´s ok to have a nick that do not violate and/or humilate ppl, but "noob" is common to be bad in common.

Visa signatur

Det du inte hinner idag hinner du inte imorgon med.

Permalänk
Medlem

En liten sk*t som hette jonasvedin gjorde 2-3 TKs för en stund sedan på Firestorm bara för att komma till helikoptern först, känns inte som om man vill ha såna på servern...nånsin.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Entusiast
Skrivet av Bloopy:

If you accept bad nick´s then you would agree to disable bad language script to.

No the only right thing is to change nick to correspond to server rules stated for that country.

Ofc it´s ok to have a nick that do not violate and/or humilate ppl, but "noob" is common to be bad in common.

Maybe it's a innapropriate name, although being banned for it is just ridicoulous.
I can understand if someone named "Cock" or something like that gets banned, but ru_noob ?
Seriously ?
This is the reason I no longer play on the Sweclocker server, and none of my friends either, cuz the admins will ban you as fast as they get a chance.

I also found a server that was very nice, admins are online almost 24/7 and it's livestreaming chat and so on to punkbuster, so there's no cheaters.
The admins have a very good sense of humor, and allow you to swear, as long as it's not meant to hurt anyone or call them "A fucking idiot" for killing you.
So you won't get banned for saying "Revive me ffs guys", like you get on the Sweclockers server.
They also seem to be computer geeks, just like most people on Sweclockers, but on the Sweclocker server if you talk about computers you'll just get accused of spamming the chat, but on this other server we had a very interesting discussion about graphic cards while we were blowing each others brains out

Visa signatur

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | Intel Core i9-9900K | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | 32 GB DDR4 @3200Mhz | Corsair SF750 | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB (M.2) | Crucial MX 500 & 300 1TB (2,5") | Louqe Ghost S1 Ash | AOC AGON AG271QG, Eizo Foris FS2333 & TCL 75EP660 | Windows 11 64-bit

Permalänk
Skrivet av Bloopy:

No i didn't. You'r wrong.
There's no reason to disable "bad language script", that would be stupid. Who would ever think of that?

Permalänk
Skrivet av MrAdde:

Maybe it's a innapropriate name, although being banned for it is just ridicoulous.
I can understand if someone named "Cock" or something like that gets banned, but ru_noob ?
Seriously ?
This is the reason I no longer play on the Sweclocker server, and none of my friends either, cuz the admins will ban you as fast as they get a chance.

I also found a server that was very nice, admins are online almost 24/7 and it's livestreaming chat and so on to punkbuster, so there's no cheaters.
The admins have a very good sense of humor, and allow you to swear, as long as it's not meant to hurt anyone or call them "A fucking idiot" for killing you.
So you won't get banned for saying "Revive me ffs guys", like you get on the Sweclockers server.
They also seem to be computer geeks, just like most people on Sweclockers, but on the Sweclocker server if you talk about computers you'll just get accused of spamming the chat, but on this other server we had a very interesting discussion about graphic cards while we were blowing each others brains out

*sigh* Genie, we have been very patient with you but that patience is about to run out. We have not removed a single post you have put here, even though you are hellbent on trying to smear us with accusations we do not deserve.

It's a time ban of 1 hour for bad language if you swear three times. What is so hard to live up to about that? Any server has rules - follow them or play elsewhere, it's that simple and you have chosen to play somewhere else. Fine. Your choice.

As for the spam - you were spamming and that is a fact (it is irrelevant in this discussion about what), you'll get told the same thing in any BF3 server when it becomes too much.

So would you cut out trying to make us out like dictators? Because the mere fact your post is here and being answered kinda removes your poiint. If we are so bad - why are we talking about it?

You are the one to make racist jokes based on internal humor between your friends on the chat, we chose to kick you rather then ban and still you are here complaining about our intolerance?

I am seriously starting to wonder about you and the way you carry grudges.

Visa signatur

Forumregler | Synpunkter på moderering i forumet? Kontakta via PM, Email eller kontaktformuläret.

Permalänk
Skrivet av Rydberg:

En liten sk*t som hette jonasvedin gjorde 2-3 TKs för en stund sedan på Firestorm bara för att komma till helikoptern först, känns inte som om man vill ha såna på servern...nånsin.

Kollar logg nu.

Visa signatur

Permalänk

hård belastning på servern nu 7á i kön

Visa signatur

[MSI GE70 2OE-014NE]

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Legopappa:

hård belastning på servern nu 7á i kön

bra de, va lite tomt nu över jul/nyå., Folk börjar komma tillbaka från ledigheten och lov och dom vanliga rutiner går in, bland annat att spela på sweclockers server! inklusive mig:)

Permalänk
Skrivet av Lan:

*sigh* Genie, we have been very patient with you but that patience is about to run out. We have not removed a single post you have put here, even though you are hellbent on trying to smear us with accusations we do not deserve.

It's a time ban of 1 hour for bad language if you swear three times. What is so hard to live up to about that? Any server has rules - follow them or play elsewhere, it's that simple and you have chosen to play somewhere else. Fine. Your choice.

As for the spam - you were spamming and that is a fact (it is irrelevant in this discussion about what), you'll get told the same thing in any BF3 server when it becomes too much.

So would you cut out trying to make us out like dictators? Because the mere fact your post is here and being answered kinda removes your poiint. If we are so bad - why are we talking about it?

You try to look good by telling what you have not done? That's terrific. I think you should do good things for a change, and then you can tell MSIOCGenie all nice things you have done for him.

I'll have to say i'm with MSIOCGenie on this one.
Bann a nice guy from Russia because of a silly name? That's just wrong.

Permalänk
Skrivet av furuliden:

You try to look good by telling what you have not done? That's terrific. I think you should do good things for a change, and then you can tell MSIOCGenie all nice things you have done for him.

I'll have to say i'm with MSIOCGenie on this one.
Bann a nice guy from Russia because of a silly name? That's just wrong.

Try to look good? I am pointing out facts. If we were so bad, why have we discussed this?

We are doing good things, every single day. Do you think the server is up purely by itself? Think all that we have done with it, the time we have put into it just happened? Do you think the hours we spend online trying to be fair is easy? No it is not and mistakes does happen, anyone who's ever been a admin on any game server knows that.

But there was no mistake, we have gone over it. It was a fair call and it wasn't too harsh.

Here is the start of it plus the entire logs.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Lan:

Kollar logg nu.

tur jag tog bild och jag har även report honom. han tk 4 st inkl mig.

http://sv.tinypic.com/m/fa08w2/1

Visa signatur

Ny dator, Moderkort: Asus Z170-A cpu: intel 6700k 4.8 ghz Kylare: Corsair h105 Ram minne: Corsair 16gb 2400mhz Grafikkort: Nivida Gainward 680gtx 2gb, sdd 2 st, hdd 3st, nätaggregat Evga supernova 750 watt, Chassi: Fractal arc xl

Dator fd den dog. 2008-2015 rip.

Permalänk
Skrivet av vetej:

tur jag tog bild och jag har även report honom. han tk 4 st inkl mig.

http://sv.tinypic.com/m/fa08w2/1

Suveränt! Jag blev lite försenad med kollen men jag har loggen över händelsen också. Allt som behövdes, ska bara ta hans GUID och sedan slipper vi den nissen. Bra jobbat!

Playerlist 01-08-2012 20:12:42 PlayerTeamKilled JonasVedin teamkilled DQMV5UBKWDQPN6SD
Playerlist 01-08-2012 20:12:44 PlayerLeave Anders000127 left the server
Playerlist 01-08-2012 20:12:45 PlayerLeave ParanoXswe left the server
Playerlist 01-08-2012 20:12:45 PlayerSwitchedSquads Penix_se swapped from squad Delta to None
Playerlist 01-08-2012 20:12:45 PlayerJoin Gustafzon joined the server
Playerlist 01-08-2012 20:12:46 PlayerTeamKilled JonasVedin teamkilled Paranormal76
Playerlist 01-08-2012 20:12:46 PlayerTeamKilled JonasVedin teamkilled Perre08
Playerlist 01-08-2012 20:12:47 PlayerTeamKilled JonasVedin teamkilled NIKKKE

Dold text
Visa signatur

Permalänk
Skrivet av Lan:

Try to look good? I am pointing out facts. If we were so bad, why have we discussed this?

We are doing good things, every single day. Do you think the server is up purely by itself? Think all that we have done with it, the time we have put into it just happened? Do you think the hours we spend online trying to be fair is easy? No it is not and mistakes does happen, anyone who's ever been a admin on any game server knows that.

But there was no mistake, we have gone over it. It was a fair call and it wasn't too harsh.

Here is the start of it plus the entire logs.

You can always get better. It feels like you eject all criticism.
Admit is the first step to progress.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MrAdde:

Seriously ?

Länk/namn på servern? Pm om det bryter mot några regler

Inte för att jag inte gillar SweC-servern, men då den brukar vara rätt populär är det alltid bra att ha alternativ då man inte kommer in. F.ö. bra jobb av modsen, vem uppskattar egentligen avsiktlig TK samt spam?

Permalänk

En fråga: kan man som admin se om en spelare har sånt här eller liknande fusk? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAOvNRA3G7c&feature=player_emb...

Visa signatur

An application program (sometimes shortened to application) is any program designed to perform a specific function directly for the user or, in some cases, for another application program.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/ Talar om vad du har!

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av KIockren:

Länk/namn på servern? Pm om det bryter mot några regler

Inte för att jag inte gillar SweC-servern, men då den brukar vara rätt populär är det alltid bra att ha alternativ då man inte kommer in. F.ö. bra jobb av modsen, vem uppskattar egentligen avsiktlig TK samt spam?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/50c7c207-8e...
här:)
dem har även firestorm server här http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/e1a3f4c6-6a...

Visa signatur

HDD 1: Surface Book 2 15" (W10 Enterprise)
HDD 2: RYZEN 5900X, 64GiB, 2TB SSD, 2080 Super (W10 Enterprise)
Colo: 3 x Dell R710 (proxmox)

Permalänk
Skrivet av furuliden:

Well, that is one thing we can agree on. There is always room for improvement, we try. We check our decisions, we discuss things, we respond here in this thread, we take suggestions and if they are good and aligned with our vision of the server we implement it - like the ticket increase.

It is simply not possible to make everyone happy though I wish we could.

Edit: Reject all critisism? If you are referring to Genie's post then we have been over that a number of times. I can show you other posts in this thread if you want, hang on...

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

ADMIN jag ropa på er nu pga många svär hela tid i sweclockers server nu, kan ni hoppa inne?

Visa signatur

Ny dator, Moderkort: Asus Z170-A cpu: intel 6700k 4.8 ghz Kylare: Corsair h105 Ram minne: Corsair 16gb 2400mhz Grafikkort: Nivida Gainward 680gtx 2gb, sdd 2 st, hdd 3st, nätaggregat Evga supernova 750 watt, Chassi: Fractal arc xl

Dator fd den dog. 2008-2015 rip.

Permalänk
Medlem

Tack så mycket:)

Permalänk
Skrivet av vetej:

ADMIN jag ropa på er nu pga många svär hela tid i sweclockers server nu, kan ni hoppa inne?

Tackar, jag har varit lite distraherad. Kickade en som försökt kringå chatfiltret flera ggr - han skulle varit bannad på 1h ändå.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Lan:

Tackar, jag har varit lite distraherad. Kickade en som försökt kringå chatfiltret flera ggr - han skulle varit bannad på 1h ändå.

rekommenderar dem verkligen! den absolut bästa adminsen någonsin! sen är dem riktigt effektiva mot fuskare. fuskarna kommer in gör en kill (om ens det) sen blir dem perm bannad från pb:D
har sett minst 10 bans på dem 3dagarna jag spelat på servern och aldrig märkt av dem;)

Visa signatur

HDD 1: Surface Book 2 15" (W10 Enterprise)
HDD 2: RYZEN 5900X, 64GiB, 2TB SSD, 2080 Super (W10 Enterprise)
Colo: 3 x Dell R710 (proxmox)

Permalänk
Medlem

Ta booooort Seine Crossing nuuuuu! Sämst map för 64 players någonsin. Snälla söta rara, ta bort!

Permalänk
Skrivet av Lan:

Well, that is one thing we can agree on. There is always room for improvement, we try. We check our decisions, we discuss things, we respond here in this thread, we take suggestions and if they are good and aligned with our vision of the server we implement it - like the ticket increase.

It is simply not possible to make everyone happy though I wish we could.

Edit: Reject all critisism? If you are referring to Genie's post then we have been over that a number of times. I can show you other posts in this thread if you want, hang on...

No, I'm not referring to MSIOCGenie. So don't bother.

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Permalänk

fortsätter det så hät misstänker jag swec servern kan koma försvinna vilket vore jävla synd, pga TK´re fuskare skärp er som är inne för bövelen

Visa signatur

[MSI GE70 2OE-014NE]

Permalänk
Medlem

Det är något med kompetativa (är det ett ord?) FPS som tar fram det värsta hos folk

Visa signatur

Intel 7700K @ 5,1ghz (Binned) | Custom H2O Loop | Asus Maximus IX Hero | 32GB Corsair @ 3200mhz | GTX 3080 | Samsung 960 EVO 500GB | Samsung 870 EVO 500GB | Samsung 860 EVO 2TB | Soundblaster Z-Xr | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q | Corsair 850W-HX | Thermaltake The Tower 900

Permalänk
Skrivet av furuliden:

det är ingen mening med att ens försöka, har försökt flera gånger men dom ignorerar bara allt elr kommer med nåt dumt svar/ tar bort ens inlägg

byt server bara, te,x webhallen har bra servrar

Visa signatur

Surf: FD S/\Msi Mpg Gaming Edge/\i9 9900k
(H150i pro)/\5700 xt (H90)/\32G 3200mhz/\970 pro/\860 evo

Htpc/spel: Ghost S1/\Msi Gaming Edge/\ 9600k
GTX 1660TI windforce 3x/\ 16G 3000mhz/\860 evo

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Punnisher:

En fråga: kan man som admin se om en spelare har sånt här eller liknande fusk? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAOvNRA3G7c&feature=player_emb...

Om inte annat så syns det tydligt på personen i fråga stats. Är det så att du/bekant har det eller tänker på att lägga in det (tolkar ditt invägg så) så vill vi inte ha dig/er på servern..!

Visa signatur

Intel i7 860 @ 3,5 GHz| Gigabyte P55A-UD4 | EVGA 580 @ 820/4100 MHz | XMS3 8GB @ 1600MHz | Atcs 840

Permalänk
Skrivet av kalle@anka:

det är ingen mening med att ens försöka, har försökt flera gånger men dom ignorerar bara allt elr kommer med nåt dumt svar/ tar bort ens inlägg

byt server bara, te,x webhallen har bra servrar

Visa mig konkret, hur du har försökt, med länkar till inläggen. Jag har svarat på varenda inlägg du skrivit, i ett pm så lägger du fram ett luddigt resonemang om att någon admin betett sig illa, sagt saker ingame han inte borde.

Nå, jag har pratat med admins om allmänt beteende men utan tidpunkt är det svårt att spåra.

Vi har inte tagit bort ett enda inlägg som du gjort i denna tråden, så det där är ren lögn.

Att du också är generellt oense med oss om reglerna, det är uppfattat. Vi har övervägt och kommer att löpande göra det ang reglerna.

Visa signatur