Permalänk
Medlem

Tristram

Tristram

This build is entirely made from spare parts and components just lying around my apartment, I felt I wanted to do a dark theme build in my Phanteks Enthoo Pro. My aim was to sell this system, which I also did very recently.

I settled on using two X-Flow radiators which makes the build have a unique look with no unnecessary long tubes stretching across the components, for this build I used EKWB fittings. I wanted nice short runs which meant a lot of fittings, I used nickel and it turned out great with the Blood Red CryoFuel liquid.

Built on the Maximus Ranger motherboard with a 4790K and 16GB of DDR3 RAM and a GTX 1080 this PC packs a decent punch in new games still and quality components like the 850W Titanium certified PSU with custom cables and combs and EK RAM heat spreaders gives the finished product a very unique and quality-feel look.

I really wanted to add a drain valve to this build for future ease when maintaining the loop and eventually managed to squeeze an EK drain beneath the reservoar. The system holds around 0,9 liters of CryoFuel coolant.

Temperatures were stable during testing, low idle @ 30~ both on GPU and CPU, high load @ 50-60 degrees, stock clocks. This system was never intended for high clocks but can still be overclocked pretty high if the customer wants.

Tristram is named after the legendary soundtrack from one of my all time favorite games.

Intel Core i7-4790K
Maximus Ranger VII
16GB Fury X with Black Monarch EK block
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Aero OC
EK-FC1080 GTX – Nickel
EKWB EK-FC1080 GTX GPU Backplate (Black)
EK-Supremacy EVO Nickel/Plexi
Magicool MC-DCP450
EKWB Fittings nickel
EKWB Clear tubing 19 OD
CryoFuel Premix Blood Red
Samsung Evo 860 250GB
Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W (Platinum)
Cable Mod extensions Black + black combs
Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acryllic
2x CoolerMaster MaserFan Pro 120mm
2x CoolerMaster MaserFan Pro 140mm
Hardware Labs Nemesis 280 GTS X-Flow
Hardware Labs Nemesis 240 GTS X-Flow
NZXT Hue+ RGB
Windows 10 Home

Besök galleriet här

Visa signatur